PES 2011 ML ONLINE BETA SHARING THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASSEEE CAN PEOPLE THAT ALREADY HAVE THE PES2011 TORRENT DOWNLOADED SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDD! :D pleeaaasseeee

Please guys, send me a pm. PS3 or Xbox 360 beta code it doesn't matter. I have both of consoles. Or psn/gt user. Please, thanks.

for w/e reason my upload is super slow right now hopefully it sorts itself out during the night and early morning so it can be done by mid day tomorrow gmt

im bk online dude,maybe restart ur pc or close and reopen utorrent

@panos,he told me i test some files for him with jtag

Whoever shares their ps3 account with me I will share mine so you can download my ps1 game, Street Fighter Alpha.

Link doesnt work anymore,can someone post a new one thx

if you're talking about the torrent it's becaused I turned off my connection for 15 minutes to see if that would help I also think it's cause my brodband provider slows down the internet from 5pm-midnight I'm hoping in the early hours of the morning I'll at least be at acceptable speeds again sorry guys!

mine is at 20% now...
if i hold it for 2mins and then restart it it goeas straight to over 300kb/s but then slows down to less than 0,1kb/s again D:

if you're talking about the torrent it's becaused I turned off my connection for 15 minutes to see if that would help I also think it's cause my brodband provider slows down the internet from 5pm-midnight I'm hoping in the early hours of the morning I'll at least be at acceptable speeds again sorry guys!

No need to apologize friend. Thanks for doing this for us

it is not about the torrent but the megaupload link to get the torrent file wich doesnt work.

the link is valid mate read up on what temporarily means! sweetzilla out of interest have you done anything to the file since u created the torrent because if u do anything with modio etc it will make torrent invalid

the link is valid mate read up on what temporarily means! sweetzilla out of interest have you done anything to the file since u created the torrent because if u do anything with modio etc it will make torrent invalid

I extracted the demo then uploaded it... no modio inteference.

I have also stopped my upload until 1AM GMT then I'll leave it on over night as the speeds right now are 1.0kbs what's the point... I need 50kbs+...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom