PES 2011 Discussion thread

I love it!

:CRY:

Someone needs to make a gif of Tevez's celebration.

I love it :)Animations are gread.. but.. come on .. do you see where is the stamina bar ? Up on the head !!! WTF.. they are all Angels now ??
stock-vector-cartoon-figure-of-little-angel-vector-illustration-you-can-find-similar-images-in-my-gallery-18398785.jpg

Pro Evo Star Wars Angels etc 2011 ??
Now this :
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/5766/gamingaccess20100519214.jpg
Make a sens :x

Last edited:
Brilliant! :DD

Only things which annoyed me was the "trick" animations looks a little off and Ronaldo performing that over the head trick (Jimmy is going to go nuts :LOL:)

Are we going to get another video today or was that the only one?

Even the "elastico" animation is still the same. Well, still lots of old animations in there, but hopefully the worst of them have been taken out. And no more baggy shorts, so it might be that the players actually resemble human beings this time.

Over the moon with how fluid it looks again, not letting the tricks bother me as I know they are just there for show unlike the stepovers which actually happen in the game, you could see from that throw in goal just how much more alive it looks.

I may just have a football game to last a whole year again!

Immediate thoughts - Again, some animations are better than others. Some of the redone ones still look horrid - maybe they were taken from a mocap actor with far too specific body movements. Looks much better than PES 2010, but still looks like it's happy to have a videogamey feel to it as far as animations go.

Pace of the game looks great. Worried about the amount of pitch friction though - the ball seems to stop rolling far too soon. Seems especially out of keeping with the World Cup where the ball seldom seems to stop.

The music is fantastically retro!

Very interested to see a full game played out by non-shit people. Does look like a decent improvement on 2010.

To me it looks like the dribbling and the ball physics in general can be a bit faster.

But overall very promising especially the goal against holland.

My first impression was simply that this game looks like great fun. It's still unmistakeably PES, but with more character and freedom. Can't wait for the demo now.

Animations still need some work, but PES is playing catch-up in that department. Still plenty of time for the game to be tweaked. I'm really looking forward to Gamescon to see how this shapes up.

The continuity of their animation or lack thereof, makes the game feel strange to me. Anyway, looks like it will be fun to play. :)

And the technology of faces/models still looks way behind FIFA. Doesn't have any lively feeling to it.

Last edited:
The continuity of their animation or lack thereof, makes the game feel strange to me. Anyway, looks like it will be fun to play. :)

And the technology of faces/models still looks way behind FIFA. Doesn't have any lively feeling to it.

Yeaaaa... you lost me there lol.

I´m not sure what to think, I like what I see, but I´m just waiting till the buzzkillers arrive, should be anytime now.

Again the game is still not the finished product, we've got a while til Gamescom to see it (95% anyway) complete so it's looking good.

Yeaaaa... you lost me there lol.

trust me. the other game is now onto face podelling and photographs and it looks crazy bannanas.

Just saw the new vid of PES2011 and it looks fantastic. The fluidity and freedom of play looks great.

Oh god please don't go into that ridiculous fifa has a 3d grid mesh interface technology used by the FBI to track al qaedah operatives crap then we end up with the rubbish that they've conjured up so far. If it's better in FIFA 11 then so be it.

Oh god please don't go into that ridiculous fifa has a 3d grid mesh interface technology used by the FBI to track al qaedah operatives crap then we end up with the rubbish that they've conjured up so far. If it's better in FIFA 11 then so be it.

Better like this?

That's not bad. But they should get the gameplay right first. That should be their priority. These faces won't stop me from selling the game a week later.
That's a different matter. The point was that FIFA uses better technologies than PES in faces/models. Don't know what's holding KONAMI from doing the same!

Konami have a locker full of issues that need fixing before they can think of improving faces that already look decent enough.

Thanks for that, rom. I didn't wanna have to hit them with the truth in their hour of glory. :lol:

That PES vid looks slick though. Love the passing.

Back
Top Bottom