PES 2011 Discussion thread

Please bear in mind that we don't have a lot to be happy about these days. Infact supporting Pomp has put me off football in general, I'm not even all that fussed about the World Cup after these past 18 months.

At least Glee has entered my life...

Someone get this poor guy a dutch hooker straight from Amsterdam! He's feeling suicidal! Maybe a blone with double d's will put him back on the right track :)

:COOL:

I know this is a PES forum but saw this bit of news from the "other game" and thought they're taking the piss ...... I find it funny. Now to see how many PES fans they will gain after this bit of news lol:

And now on the net editor:

You can choose the tension (loose or tight) and also the shape (what it looks like when viewed from the side – square or triangle).

Its a small feature but one that was not too tricky for us to put in and one that I know some of the guys on here were interested in.

Now to see how many PES fans they will gain after this bit of news lol
I will only switch to FIFA when the PC version will be the same as the 360 one.
Of course, if FIFA at that time will be better than PES.

From now on, I'm happy with PES6 and some matches of FIFA09 when I don't feel like playing hard.

I know this is a PES forum but saw this bit of news from the "other game" and thought they're taking the piss ...... I find it funny. Now to see how many PES fans they will gain after this bit of news lol:

And now on the net editor:

You can choose the tension (loose or tight) and also the shape (what it looks like when viewed from the side – square or triangle).

Its a small feature but one that was not too tricky for us to put in and one that I know some of the guys on here were interested in.
That's in PES 2011 as well.

That's in PES 2011 as well.

I didn't realise that it was......I just find it funny how many people are complaining about the nets to begin with haha.

Im hoping they add the 3rd kit to the licensed teams this year and that option from PES 5 to mix and match the kits. Also hoping that they put in the option to edit/update player apperances in ML and when downloading patches that include new players that they become in ML once the patch is installed cos being an Aussie boy I was hoping to add Vidosic into my squad but could not seem to find him anywhere even thou he is in the Australian team.

Another thing I'd like to see with before the game when the players are standing in the tunnel, that for the licensed stadiums they can have it so at OT the players come out from the corner like they do in real life and like at Anfield how they come from the stairs past the "This Is Anfield" sign. I know it most likely won't happed but it would just provide that added authenticity to the licenses that they DO have.

Looking forward to some new details/pics/videos

:D Just jesting bud, all for trying different things but a month of that din I can do without...;)

The problem with the vuvuzelas is that they're constant. The World Cup is a melting pot of different cultures. I want to hear vuvuzelas, but I also want to hear other Brazilian samba drums, the English brass band, Aussies crying etc. You don't get that balance with vuvuzelas as loud as they are. It ends up being nothing but a constant drone of horns, which can be good, but removes the identity from each nation's set of fans.

Eurogamer mentioned that about PES 2011 in the Fifa 11 preview? I hope they're not mistaken.

If that's true it should make all the PES net freaks happy, finally.

When asked about nets, Jon Murphy said:

@maremas_ I expect nets to be improved at some stage since fans want it, but I doubt for 2011. We have other more important issues. Sorry.

So...

Pretty sure eurogamer said that the request was also in for PES to make the nets custom, not that the customization itself was in the game.

@maremas_ I expect nets to be improved at some stage since fans want it, but I doubt for 2011. We have other more important issues. Sorry.

Like adding a little bit of motion blur to players legs in replays - woohoo!

Oh not so much left to go..

Hope it's some heavy weight stuff just like today's match participants, bar n.korea..

The problem with the vuvuzelas is that they're constant. The World Cup is a melting pot of different cultures. I want to hear vuvuzelas, but I also want to hear other Brazilian samba drums, the English brass band, Aussies crying etc. You don't get that balance with vuvuzelas as loud as they are. It ends up being nothing but a constant drone of horns, which can be good, but removes the identity from each nation's set of fans.

Best argument against so far :APPLAUD: - The truth is many of the foreign fans are blowing them as well instead of cheering or singing.

I thought we were getting some news today?
Just saw that - didnt check the quote. thanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom