PES 2011 Discussion thread

I maintain - if you don't like vuvuzelas go blow one. I never liked it till I tried it myself. I practiced at the Farce vs Uruguay match as I had nothing better to do. It is a whole lot of fun.

They need to fix up the sounds. Vuvuz are very much going to be part of African football not just Southern Africa.
Also the other countries like the dutch brass band and the Brazilian Samba beat need to be in the game. Konami have been shameful in the sound department.

I just hope we don't have the scenario whereby Konami release ingame videofootage then have to do a please explain when people dissect the info as we always do. If you make one mistake the public will pounce on you. Remember the mess they made last year when they released a video with messi crossing a ball with the outside of his left boot 90 degrees on the right wing? It had people up in arms.

That's the price you pay for being famous.

I maintain - if you don't like vuvuzelas go blow one. I never liked it till I tried it myself. I practiced at the Farce vs Uruguay match as I had nothing better to do. It is a whole lot of fun.

I don't mind it. It can be annoying at times, but not as bad as the pompy bell-ringer. He gets on my tits.

0,,5972560,00.jpg

I'm sick and tired of these armchair fans moaning about the vuvzuela. Its an african world cup, it's african culture Deal with it!!!!

It's not african World Cup is World Cup. Many culture are there and i can not watching normal match because the sound with VUVUZELA'S are terrible! Ok they can use it when play african teams but why we hear this when play Europen,American teams etc

Off Topic, According to Sky, there are allot of calls to restrict or remove them from officials and players, as for me they kill the atmosphere of the game it may as well be played in a factory... :P

On Topic, E3 is it not are we due any more news, is there another NDA deadline?...

It's not african World Cup is World Cup. Many culture are there and i can not watching normal match because the sound with VUVUZELA'S are terrible! Ok they can use it when play african teams but why we hear this when play Europen,American teams etc

Well they're in their country, it's a tradition for them. It's the way they can show their hapiness for being in the stadium.

When there's a Germany vs Brazil game there's not only German and Brazilian people in the stadium but many local people, and it's the same for every international tournament.

If the South African's really like the Vuvuzela that's fine, except that it's the WORLD CUP. The rest of the world doesn't like incredibly annoying sounds, especially ones that can drive you deaf (in real life, of course).

Looking at the videos again, it does look better, but they really need to impliment the 360 running properly. In 2010, you had to force it to get it to work, which sucked.

While the 360 movement is in there for sure, it would pull you to one of the 8 directions, and you had to really try hard to get it to move in one of the new directions.

It's the opposite for me. I try moving straight and instead I move at an angle..

I love the sound of the vuvuzelas, especially just after a close miss when everyone plays them simultaneously and there's just this amazing wave of noise.

It reminds me of the old footage you see of 1970s matches, like the '74 World Cup in Germany, with the backdrop of all the horns in the crowd, a similar sound. Brilliant!

Exactly, it reminds me about football matches with East German teams...there was a very similar sound in East-German stadia. Where are the times of Dynamo Dresden, Carl Zeis Jena and Lokomotiv Leipzig...

I love the sound of the vuvuzelas, especially just after a close miss when everyone plays them simultaneously and there's just this amazing wave of noise.

It reminds me of the old footage you see of 1970s matches, like the '74 World Cup in Germany, with the backdrop of all the horns in the crowd, a similar sound. Brilliant!

This. Couldnt agree more.

I watched that video where they showed the leg moving towards the ball, instead of the ball moving towards the leg, isn't that the same technology Fifa uses? If it is, it could be a great game, but I'll have to wait and see, as I thought PES 2010 was gonna be good until I played it..

I don't mind it. It can be annoying at times, but not as bad as the pompy bell-ringer. He gets on my tits.

0,,5972560,00.jpg

Please bear in mind that we don't have a lot to be happy about these days. Infact supporting Pomp has put me off football in general, I'm not even all that fussed about the World Cup after these past 18 months.

At least Glee has entered my life...

Last edited:
Please bear in mind that we don't have a lot to be happy about these days. Infact supporting Pomp has put me off football in general, I'm not even all that fussed about the World Cup after these past 18 months.

At least Glee has entered my life...

:LOL:

Life has been a lot happier without football.

Results may vary however - Not many clubs have £150mil debt after selling their entire 1st team.

Back
Top Bottom