PES 2011 Discussion thread

I guess also Ronaldinho_23 should be given the benefit of doubt. However, he has pre-judgements since he has not played any version (early or whatever) of the game. Probably he has a contact as he said and he tells him some of his impressions.
There is still a long way until release and even until the demo. Then we will see.

World Cup fever :RSCARF::EASY::GSCARF::DANCE::COOPZ:

Vuvuzela_1652021c.jpg

:LMAO::APPLAUD::LOL:

ROBERT GREEN !!!

:GSCARF::ROCK::SAL::RSCARF::DANCE::EASY::BSCARF:

:PUKE:<---Robert being Green in dressing room at half-time

Every classic England WC choke always has its script. 2010's starts with Bob Green's howler. :BRMM:

:SNACK: It's gonna be a long ride guys, keep your seat belts fastened.

Edit: 64th minute, Green almost turned Altidore's goal into his own net.

Last edited:
Sketchy start, but don't lose your optimism. You do have the squad to go all the way. And the coach.

Besides, last time we drew 1-1 with USA in group stage we won the bloody thing :)

What with England's group being the easiest in the tournament the result wil hardly affect them getting out of the group stage.

It's just their eventual defeat in the knockout stage may come a round earlier now. You can blame Green for the goal but the truth is that a minimal amount of the England players played well regardless.

Last edited:
What with England's group being the easiest in the tournament the result wil hardly affect them getting out of the group stage.

It's just their eventual defeat in the knockout stage may come a round earlier now. You can blame Green for the goal but the truth is that a minimal amount of the England players played well regardless.

Source - Being non-biased about England.

its this ridiculous type of over confidence of your fans and even so called non biased folks that do england in.. the over confidence, over hyped england squad will continue to underperform as long as they are put on a pedestal.. italy has the easiest group followed by spain

its this ridiculous type of over confidence of your fans and even so called non biased folks that do england in.. the over confidence, over hyped england squad will continue to underperform as long as they are put on a pedestal.. italy has the easiest group followed by spain

I didn't mean that in the way the way that you think i did. I meant that i thought that the group was the easiest to qualify from and that includes easy for the USA to qualify for the next round too. It's the easiest in terms of the fact there are only two good teams in it. I don't think Slovenia or Algeria are good, infact i'd say they were two of the weakest teams in the entire tournament. Atleast in Italy's and Spain's group they have a decent team expected to finish third which gives the group a little bit of competition, if only for second place. Algeria's captain walked out and their best player (Ziani) is injured and i just don't see them or Slovenia troubling a well structured USA team and a whatever structured team England decide to play.

This is all coming from a completely neutral judgement because i don't support England (hence non-bias). So your overconfidence, overhype point is lost on me.

Anyway this is :OT:

Last edited:
Still no word about online ?

Btw. England goalkeepers rule !
I wonder if there were any WC last 20 years they didnt make some crazy bullshit.

Poor Robert Green he must feel like pretty crap this morning.
You know it's the commentators fault. Earlier he took a low weak shot like that and the commentators exact words were "It's a weak shot..... and Green will take those all evening"
I'm sorry but I couldn't stop laughing he did this "oh shit" when the ball bobbled out.

I remember Robert Green playing for England in a warm up match before the last World Cup. He came to take a goal kick, slipped as he kicked the ball, rupturing his groin, the ball trickled out to a Belarus striker who stroked the ball into the empty net as Green lay in a heap. What a muppet.

In fact, here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2xqhDat_yw :APPLAUD:

There were a few occassions early on last night when he came a long way out of his box to take free kicks and clearances and I was just waiting for him to miskick one and leave his goal wide open. He didn't do that, but certainly delivered a predictable gaff of equal magnitude.

Looks like the WC is proving just how realistic PES keepers can be. The Algerian keeper just made pretty much the same mistake as Green.

No way, i can't imagine how individual and brilliant it'd feel if you put a African stadium and then put the Vuvuelas into just that stadium.

i hate this

1276268849866.gif

please konami no put this in the game , lol

NO! VUVUZELA'S MUST BE IN THE GAME! I know some people find them annoying but tough luck. This is an African World Cup so they deserve to celebrate and be jubilant in whatever way they want.

Back
Top Bottom