PES 2011 Discussion thread

I´m personally gonna give Ronaldinho the benefit of the doubt, since he hasn´t actually said anything outrageous(concrete neither).

Ronaldinho crees que la gente en tu opinion se van acabar desilucionado por PES 2011? Y crees que Konami va a ser un buen rival para Fifa 2011 este año?

pes2011 no va a estar a la altura de la jugabilidad del juego de EA

pero esto es solo mi opinion, nadie ha podido jugar al juego completo.

22 may

4 may - as I said, the videos come in the month of world cup

1 may

- ahora podeis crear todo el hype que querais, y mentir a los usuarios diciendoles esto esta al 30% esto al 70% esto ha vuelto al 40%....

speak english man. this is a fucking enhglish languaged forum. :YAWN:

c'mon anderson. give the guy a break. What ever he said, take it or leave it. Not like you yourself got some news to be share here. So otherwise , let us keep the thread in peace. Been skipping lotsa pages with this FIFA bla bla PES bla bla thing. Please keep it mature and friendly. People are here for news, whether you want to believe it or not, its just to fulfill the bitterness inside waiting for the fucking official news. So peace, no war. :D

Amazing, the PES 2011 video in youtube now has over 300 thousand views. Looks like after the first few true PES fans layed down their comments, in came the "casual" gamers, terribly misinformed, criticizing the chants(lol) and the bugs, etc.

I guess Konami has to pay for being open to their fans, and if they weren´t open enough, then people would start bitching anyhow. I think thats what you call a true Catch-22.

Jonney,

It's pretty obvious English isn't his 1st language and needs an online translator. Just chill.

Lami said:
Jonney,

It's pretty obvious English isn't his 1st language and needs an online translator. Just chill.

I did not know that but still what he posts we can't understand though.

i should not have to in a English speaking forum. Their's a reason why i browse english forums. easier to understand and read plus google translate is not exactly great and translating languages from my experience

i should not have to in a an English speaking forum. Their's There´s a reason why i browse english forums. easier to understand and read plus google translate is not exactly great and translating languages from my experience

I´m just saying :P

i should not have to in a English speaking forum. Their's a reason why i browse english forums. easier to understand and read plus google translate is not exactly great and translating languages from my experience

In his defence he's trying to feed us info, regardless legit or not, even though his english is bad.

:LOL:

He probably thought the guy meant something to do with game speed..

Last edited:
Re: PES 2011 News & Rumours thread

Totally agree, the core gameplay of PES2010 is very good, this year, the big thing that they need to sort out is the animations, proper animations will help the game look/feel more realistic and help with the flow of the matches, they also need to work on the AI, particularly in BAL mode. I thought that Master League in PES2010 was done really well, so they don't need to overhaul that.

I beg to differ the ML in PES2010 does need some overhauling e.g. the offside calls by the ref r sometimes ridiculous and not relevant to the play . the repetitive calls for clean clear cut tackles r given as fouls this is very annoying and fustrating . the advantage ruling is clearly non existent . accquisition of players very difficult in ML. these r just a few i remembered from the top of my head

zafzjvlh.jpg

Anyone know what stadium this is? Or is it generic?

I thought it was the Maracana at first but that only has two tiers.

It looks a bit like the MCG in Melbourne. The three posts in the foreground even resemble those used in Aussie Rules Football, despite the fact that they use four posts.

It may well be a loose recreation of the ground.

Re: PES 2011 News & Rumours thread

I beg to differ the ML in PES2010 does need some overhauling e.g. the offside calls by the ref r sometimes ridiculous and not relevant to the play . the repetitive calls for clean clear cut tackles r given as fouls this is very annoying and fustrating . the advantage ruling is clearly non existent . accquisition of players very difficult in ML. these r just a few i remembered from the top of my head

These aren't Master League issues.

Try using google translator then.

Why doesn't he do it himself? Write orginal, then translate, copy paste under the orginal. It's annoying because, we have to do unnececery things to understand him, even not knowing he is trustable or not :TTTH:

Why doesn't he do it himself? Write orginal, then translate, copy paste under the orginal. It's annoying because, we have to do unnececery things to understand him, even not knowing he is trustable or not :TTTH:

trustable or not, he didn't even play the game, so those are just his impressions

Back
Top Bottom