PES 2011 Discussion thread

Why doesn't he do it himself? Write orginal, then translate, copy paste under the orginal. It's annoying because, we have to do unnececery things to understand him, even not knowing he is trustable or not :TTTH:

Exactly my point. why should people have to use Google to translate text in a english based forum.

Power bar now CAN be turned off, good news for the power bar fascists!

Thank fack for that. It should be all done on sense and feeling. I hate the thought of a power bar for passing. It takes away the natural, organic approach for me personally.

Last edited:
I cant get on WENB from work, any chance someone can copy and paste the link information please to ease my fears. Thanks in advance.

Jon Murphy has confirmed, via twitter, that the power bar can indeed be turned off via the options menu.

It’s become a talking point since it was announced, with many fans concerned it would diminish the visual look of the game when playing. Most predicted it would be an option to turn off, as there has always been great flexibility when it comes to the GUI in PES. Those guys were indeed correct.

Jon Murphy's twitter:
JonMurphy_PES

Good news. Team have confirmed you'll be able to switch power bar off in options if you so wish

imho, PES 2012 will be the masterpiece. this i believe is a brand new engine and it cant be fully ready and flourished in one year. it needs time to develop this engine in order to be mature and at its peak.

i think 2012 will be PES's year unless EA are going to start working on a new engine? their's only soo much u can do with re-hashed code/engine.

i think 2012 will be PES's year unless EA are going to start working on a new engine? their's only soo much u can do with re-hashed code/engine.

Nah, EA have their game where they want. It's getting closer and closer to PES. Of course it will never be PES, but it's going to be pretty similar. They don't need a new engine. At least until they screw this one up.

I'll re-post what I've already posted in the WE thread.

Received my copy of Winning Eleven: Aoki Samurai no Chosen and I can say it is obviously better than PES 2010. Ball physics better, animations smoother, also some volley animations that I haven't seen in PES 2010 like hitting the ball in mid-air with the sole of the foot when on either side. The ones in PES 2010 are always hit in a weird way, mostly with the inside of the foot. Definitely more responsive but not to the extent of it being arcady.

I'm posting this here only hoping that since this later version of PES/WE is better than its predecessor, then 2011 should be much much better with all the new stuff announced.

I'm feeling very positive now.

Received my copy of Winning Eleven: Aoki Samurai no Chosen and I can say it is obviously better than PES 2010. Ball physics better, animations smoother, also some volley animations that I haven't seen in PES 2010 like hitting the ball in mid-air with the sole of the foot when on either side. The ones in PES 2010 are always hit in a weird way, mostly with the inside of the foot. Definitely more responsive but not to the extent of it being arcady.

I'm posting this here only hoping that since this later version of PES/WE is better than its predecessor, then 2011 should be much much better with all the new stuff announced.

This blue samuray version is only in JAPANESE language?

thanks

Thank fack for that. It should be all done on sense and feeling. I hate the thought of a power bar for passing. It takes away the natural, organic approach for me personally.

+1

Good to see Konami are listening.

Edit: Adam has stated his displeasure at Pesfan for trying to take the credit for this: "I despise the site. And the staff"

What ego-maniacal moron.

Last edited:

Thanks for the paste regards the Power Bar Lami, appreciated. As for WE Aoki Samurai, isnt that a weird title for a football game ? It sounds like a Jap MMA title :CONFUSE:. Either way, the improvements sound nice. Is there an option file for it ? I'll get myself a copy if there is.

I'm happy that the power bar can be turned off because now i might not have to think i'm playing a video game.

I'm going to keep it on.

I'm going to leave it on for the first few days play and using it as a learning aid until I get a feel for it. I think once weighting shots and passes feels like second nature to me then there's no need to leave it on.

Thanks for the paste regards the Power Bar Lami, appreciated. As for WE Aoki Samurai, isnt that a weird title for a football game ? It sounds like a Jap MMA title :CONFUSE:. Either way, the improvements sound nice. Is there an option file for it ? I'll get myself a copy if there is.
Yes there is Jimmy. You can find it here

You sure you want to get a copy of this? Gameplay wise it's worth it imo. But you can't play online though as most people on it are in Japan. Unless you get everyone from that forum to get it ;)
This blue samuray version is only in JAPANESE language?

thanks
Yes. Only the main menu on the main screen is in english, rest is in japanese.

The game was not intended to be sold outside Japan. Aimed at the japanese audience as a special game for the World Cup 2010.

I wasn't fussed about the power bar to begin with, but have always loved the idea of playing in true broadcasting style, with the exeception of the radar, i need to use that.

But i feel the devolpers should always give players options of turning such things on or off completley as it's down to personal preference. Have never understood why you cant currently turn the radar completely off and on FIFA, it becomes frustratingly transparent when your playing on the bottom half the screen.

P.S. Why does this forum seem to log me out every five minutes or so?
It's frustrating when im typing a reply, post it only for it calling for me to refresh my page just to log in again, copy paste and post.

You know people seem to despair about this power bar, but they're okay with the radar being on all the time? I don't understand that. I'd love to turn both off if i'm going for realism but if i keep one on i may aswell keep the other one on as well.

Obviously i'm unaware of what the new game will play like but i find with the radar off on Fifa it makes me play a tighter game because i can't just loft it forward all the time knowing a player's exact running speed and position. Pes 2010 let me down by not letting me turn the radar off, it required me to think less.

Last edited:
Yes there is Jimmy. You can find it here

You sure you want to get a copy of this? Gameplay wise it's worth it imo. But you can't play online though as most people on it are in Japan. Unless you get everyone from that forum to get it ;)

Yes. Only the main menu on the main screen is in english, rest is in japanese.

The game was not intended to be sold outside Japan. Aimed at the japanese audience as a special game for the World Cup 2010.

Fair

by the way I always prefer the Japanese versions of WE
for some reason they always seemed less arcade (since PS2)
:CONFUSE:

Back
Top Bottom