PES 2011 Discussion thread

Thats some good old fashioned sexism right there. ;)

When your presenting some low budget show with nothing but a bikini on and no obvious intrest in what your saying. You implying.

'I'm just here to look pretty and advertise myself anything which pays better'.

From the words of a pimp named slickback.

"This sir ain't no woman, this is a ho".
:BOP:

No real idea, it might just be the footage we saw in HD, or if we´re lucky, which I doubt it, it might be gameplay from the the build the press played for the preview.

Well, there hasn't been a Eurogamer video from the studio tour, so, if there is one (and there almost definitely is) then yes!

Wonder why they'd hold it back though. Maybe they got some snippets of info on aspects of the game that haven't yet been announced (ML etc). Or maybe they're just stretching things out, banking it for a slower news day - it's going to be a mental week or two.

Well I'm sure I read somewhere (maybe on the NEWB forum) that they're holding their video back until nearer E3, for reasons best known to themselves. Probably just more of what we've already seen so no big deal really.

Well I'm sure I read somewhere (maybe on the NEWB forum) that they're holding their video back until nearer E3, for reasons best known to themselves. Probably just more of what we've already seen so no big deal really.

Tbh, with most of the stuff shown already (and game mode details weren't revealed to the press, just so you know), the only thing left is "close-up" stuff from the playtest booths. And Word is that the European tour press took their cameras everywhere with them and just filmed, while the American tour press (that was after the european one, so that might explain why they decided to do this) were prohibited to film in certain places.

I can gurantee the version the journos played will be in a more 'finished' state than that we saw in the video.

Guarantee? How? I believe so, but I can't guarantee anything unfortunately.

Let's hope it's really that on the Eurogamer video, and if we don't get nothing with E3, we have at least that vid.

amazing cam view...,the nets looks the same as PES 2010,
but ok ...we're in june... LOL

I still don't understand why they insist on using South American/La Liga style nets in an English Premiere League stadium....I hope something clicks in their head before release to add corresponding goal/nets/design to each stadium and not just color. Give us more authenticity or a stadium builder.

Having said that, I am really impressed by what I saw in the vid.

Could this be the year???

New scan from russian magazine:

2j5apo9.png

New scan from russian magazine:

2j5apo9.png

Super Fake.. The shorts says its pes2010.. and the grass is typical pes2010 means its 2d.PEs2011 grass is super realistic 3d. i can make it very easily with noise filter in photoshop ... very bad ameture work dude .. i ma pro in photoshop

The licensing issues will always kill your hopes Nick....Thats the painful reality.

That does not stop them letting us set up four divisions and setting the promotion and relegation to match which ever league you want to copy, I know EA will always bank the majority of the League licences but at least they could put us an editable option in there... :(

That does not stop them letting us set up four divisions and setting the promotion and relegation to match which ever league you want to copy, I know EA will always bank the majority of the League licences but at least they could put us an editable option in there... :(

Unlicensed teams hurt them...people laugh at the fake teams....in terms of sales they will never dare to do that. They also have to prevent license theft (aka option files distribution patches etc etc)...

Unlicensed teams hurt them...people laugh at the fake teams....in terms of sales they will never dare to do that. They also have to prevent license theft (aka option files distribution patches etc etc)...
They could still provide the option to have four full leagues though without any need for the fake teams, the ML is fantasy as it is so having the ability to create four full divisions would not make any difference...

Last edited:
Yeah I hear you Nick and agree 100%.

In editor mode they'd have what they already have and then a 'league structure' option.

In there they can list each top league in the game with generic badges (which we should be able to replace) and when you go into one of the leagues it gives you an option to re arrange the teams in that league like we already have and then an option to create a 'division 2' below that league. Like we already have in ML for the league you are playing in so this isn't anything new and hard to add.

So you create your own division 2 and name it whatever you want, assign your own logo to it and then in that sub menu would be a 'import team' option where you import your created teams or teams from other leagues.

The ultimate goal would be that we could create a real world league structure for every major league in the game. you could create all the lower league teams in the world and import them into the right sub divisions. Or just download someone else's save file and save yourself a lot of time.

Unfortunately it's been discussed for years and we never saw a solution to that.

I for one would probably cry of joy if I saw a solution "à la rFactor" with, let me say, 16 unlicensed national teams and NO MORE when the game comes out but with Konami releasing tools and tutorials on how to create and import unlimited players/teams/leagues/gloves/boots/balls/stadia.

But, again, it's not going to happen anytime soon.
Konami aren't ISI and Konami's mind obviously differs from ISI's one.

No manual shooting confirmed by Jon Murphy:

@Eirik666 No fully manual shot this year, sorry

Not the end of the world but it would have been nice to see it when they're doing manual with everything else.

Back
Top Bottom