PES 2011 Discussion thread

that video, certainly showing a new PES I am waiting for. Can feel my heart beating excitedly. Still hoping the ball physics will be tweaked, especially when crossing and sliding pass/shot. and also the running animation. don't wanna see the odd looking hand swinging. When is the expected release date ?

Loved the jostling part, and the assigning as much tactics as you want pre-game! That's almost life-like. Press hard for the first 15 minutes, sit back for the next 20 minutes, then go all out for the last 10. Ah I can't wait.

I also heard him mention Inverse Kinetics, when he was moving the cursor around messi. That must be a new engine for sure. Ah my hopes have suddenly peaked :D

It's really interesting. Sounds like there will be even more of a managerial element to PES. If it's all done right I look forward to some great tactical battles.

Why do you say that?

It's a fascinating vid. The second half was really interesting, seeing how they go about the tactical side of the game.

It just seems like so. The defender easily gives up, there aren't any players on the area, and the keeper holds still on the line. That doesn't happen as the level goes up from amateur. At least not on PES 2010.

When is the expected release date ?

No news on a release date yet, but I expect something to be announced at E3. It seems as though Konami still have plenty of work to do so I'm not expecting PES2011 any earlier than October, but it would be good if they try and release in the first week of October to go head-to-head with Fifa.

Ooh nice video the net reacts nicely pity about the keeper staying rooted that way. He should be rushing out to close the angle.
fuck the nets :LMAO: what next. untouched shirts? seriously dude fuck all those petty things and lets bang on about the gameplay aspects of this game.

get that sorted and then we can beg konami for better nets and untouched shirts

Ooh nice video the net reacts nicely pity about the keeper staying rooted that way. He should be rushing out to close the angle.

Yeah the keeper was the 1st thing i noticed, kinda reminds me of FIFA when your holdind down Y/Triangle, screaming for your goalie to come rushing out but you can feel the game fighting to pull him back. Frustrating to say the least.

As for the nets they look the same as PES 2010, which physics wise, aint a bad thing, i love the nets physics even, just wish they would use the box shape nets that we are so used to seeing, particuarly in Europe.

No news on a release date yet, but I expect something to be announced at E3. It seems as though Konami still have plenty of work to do so I'm not expecting PES2011 any earlier than October, but it would be good if they try and release in the first week of October to go head-to-head with Fifa.

Yeah i dont expect it any earlier than the last week of October either. I'ts pretty much been the norm for PES for years, although that was great when PES 6 and FIFA 07 realeased on the same day on the XBOX 360..
..pity the games themselves wasn't so..

fuck the nets :LMAO: what next. untouched shirts? seriously dude fuck all those petty things and lets bang on about the gameplay aspects of this game.

Untouched shirts = Shirts that no one can touch? :LOL:

Untucked shirts are already in, and according to the wide cam screenshot, visible when playing.

Lol I know it's just something I noticed. But I agree with you wholeheartedly...fuck the nets. This game could turn out to be uber sexy....I'm amped.

Edit:
btw I love all detail. Infact when I play PES and score those goals that swoosh into the net or clip the crossbar and into the net is awesome to me.
I remember on the infamous PES 2008 I hit a low shot that was going wide and spun as it hit the ground on the bounce and as a result curved around the keeper clipped the post and went in...that to me was orgasmic.

Last edited:
A few quick snippets off test machines and all is right in the world again - lol....... only to be dashed when the extended gameplay footage and demo come out.

Seriously - I think the game is going to be good. Love the new management and tactics screen - hopefully we can do everything from there.

Please, could anyone give me scans of PSM3 in pvt? It's very important for me, thanks in advance..

Last edited:
Last edited:
SOMETHING NEW :

http://www.voila.pl/313/87ce0/index.php?get=1&f=1

http://www.voila.pl/308/gr49v/index.php?get=1&f=1

"Gli screen rilasciati ieri mostravano Messi esibirsi in due finte di Pes 2011 (una di queste era la “bicicletta”). Ho creato le immagini animate in GIF, per vederle fate click qui! Una volta viste le immagini vi invito a commentarle nel forum in questa discussione!" translate please ;)

Those are a my creation, check here for more informations: http://pesfan.it/2010/06/02/pes-2011-animazione-delle-finte/
English translation link: http://translate.google.com.au/tran...mazione-delle-finte/&sl=it&tl=en&hl=&ie=UTF-8
Has anyone got PSM3 scans?? Please..

SOMETHING NEW :

http://www.voila.pl/313/87ce0/index.php?get=1&f=1

http://www.voila.pl/308/gr49v/index.php?get=1&f=1

"Gli screen rilasciati ieri mostravano Messi esibirsi in due finte di Pes 2011 (una di queste era la “bicicletta”). Ho creato le immagini animate in GIF, per vederle fate click qui! Una volta viste le immagini vi invito a commentarle nel forum in questa discussione!"

translate please ;)

Translation: "screenshots relesead yesterday showed Messi performing two new PES2011 feints (one is "the bicycle"). Thus, I made animated GIF to show the complete animations.

Sorry daimpa, we'd love to give you scans but then this website would get sued for copyright. Maybe you can browse to try and find some.

Sorry daimpa, we'd love to give you scans but then this website would get sued for copyright. Maybe you can browse to try and find some.

I actually I doubt it would be sued lol. Just that anyone seems to have them, and some reported that the magazine wasn't available on stores yet =O

If you give me scans in pm there will be no problems for evo-web... Please, if someone has got it, send me a pm with them, as soon as possible ...
Thanks in advance.
Please, help me ;)

Last edited:
Wow, nice youtube vid. Looks like i'm back onboard the hype-train this year. Choo Choo!!

YES! Can't wait. short it was but it showed a whole new game literally compared to PES 2010 (looks very similar to FIFA know!). You can see the keepers need working on but were just in June know with another 3 months of development left.

Looks impressive for an early build.

However the gameplay videos will be key. I for one hope the AI is more responsive to the game situation though a lot of people did decry PES2010 without using the tactical sliders and strategies .

And in DLC knowing the limitations in size of a DVD-ROM more stadia perhaps ?

The keepers still clearly need work, though. Look at how the keeper stays rooted to line when the player is put through one-on-one from the through ball.

I thought he had passed it back to his own keeper and then had passed it into his own goals because he was talking about the passing gauge at the time. That's why the keeper backed away and away and why the strikers were sprinting ahead to get to the ball.

Nice video. I still cant get my head around this power gauge though and how it relates to player stats. :CONFUSE:

It seems like they are taking out the passing speed stat with this, I really hope not. I guess I should have faith.

Yeah I agree. I was hopeful and assumed that despite manual aiming, stats would still come in, but there hasn't been much to prove that. I guess though that I've never seen proof that stats affect anything in the previews and hype videos of the last games.

You'd probably just have to play it yourself and then you'd be able to see if when you aimed at someone... did the players stats help it get to them even if you were off slightly. Or if bad passing stats make it go off to the side or too far in front. You don't know from videos as even if it had gone to the left or been too short, the person playing might have meant to do that.

It's not as if the power gauge represents mph; 50% for one player will probably differ from 50% of another. To get the same speed from another player might require more effort, which means less control. I'm not saying this is how Konami will do it, but there's plenty of scope for pass speed stats combining with the power bar.

Back
Top Bottom