PES 2011 Discussion thread

Probably will be shown only to the same journos. Makes sense. But hopefully we will have a video, released from Konami, like the "trailer" one from last year. But hopefully alot better.

Anyway, yeah, I want PSM3 scans.

Probably will be shown only to the same journos. Makes sense. But hopefully we will have a video, released from Konami, like the "trailer" one from last year. But hopefully alot better.

Anyway, yeah, I want PSM3 scans.

Yes, I want PSM3 scans too. I live in Italy, so I can't buy it.. Could someone post scans or link me its in pm please?

Is there any evidence that it will be at E3, closed doors or not?

Konami were there last year as that's when they released the first PES2010 trailer, and yes it was behind closed doors if I remember right. I think the first public outing of PES2010 was Gamescon in Cologne. (Edit: so expect the same)

EA will be there so I can't believe Konami would go to E3 without something to show about PES2011.

Jon Murphy got this question on twitter:

@JonMurphy_PES-when can we expect some official gameplay videos?

And answered:

@dulezmaj89 All I can say is not long now!

Judging by that answer one could speculate that a gameplay video might hit at E3 or shortly after it.

PES 2011 is way better than PES 2010!
KONAMI it's back in the game!
Did you noticed the goal net physics at 1:07? AWESOME!

The keepers still clearly need work, though. Look at how the keeper stays rooted to line when the player is put through one-on-one from the through ball.

The keepers still clearly need work, though. Look at how the keeper stays rooted to line when the player is put through one-on-one from the through ball.

It was probably on the lowest level. But yeah, it was said that keepers weren't any good on the code they played. Hopefully they will fix them.

Loved the jostling part, and the assigning as much tactics as you want pre-game! That's almost life-like. Press hard for the first 15 minutes, sit back for the next 20 minutes, then go all out for the last 10. Ah I can't wait.

I also heard him mention Inverse Kinetics, when he was moving the cursor around messi. That must be a new engine for sure. Ah my hopes have suddenly peaked :D

New video looks pretty promising...proper momentum and footplanting, even a mention of a new IK system (about goddamn time).

was worried at 0.50 but it said PES 2010 Jostling, then came the PES 2011 jostling, huge difference
Yes, same for me. I thought "OMG, this jostling animation from 2010 is still in the game T_T" then I figured out it was actually from PES2010 thanks to the visual logo.
The difference is tremendous !

Back
Top Bottom