PES 2011 Discussion thread

Jim Beglin is a good commentator :)

Well he's on ITV which is a massive detriment to his credentials but he has a good voice.

We were watching the same video at the same time.

What is pes2011 and what real match :D

jn3nzkt5nq80wy8yugqq.jpg

The one on the right is PES 2011 I guess ;)

Northzzz, remember it's not even nearly finished yet. They've got a good few months to go before they're out of polishing time. You'll be getting the exact same sorts of seemingly silly problems with FIFA too at this stage.

So the game beauty is gone, they have just copied fifa manual passing and no more stats based gameplay.

I am very disappointed to say the least, they just went fifa way.

So the game beauty is gone, they have just copied fifa manual passing and no more stats based gameplay.

I am very disappointed to say the least, they just went fifa way.

No more stats based gameplay... Very disappointed.... I BEG you to tell me where you read that.

If you do not show us proof then you're a WUM, and you know what that means.

No more stats based gameplay... Very disappointed.... I BEG you to tell me where you read that.

If you do not show us proof then you're a WUM, and you know what that means.

I very much doubt that's true Lami, after all the foundation of PES is it's stats. Also, looking at the menu screens and strategies/cards on offer I doubt these would work properly without the stats coming into play.

I think the OP was just blowing off some steam, which I can't understand given the total lack of conclusive evidence, in fact any decent videos whatsoever. I'm totally underwhelmed by the hype surrounding June 1st, there's hardly been anything. Poor show hypetrain.

I'm liking the new layouts in those screens. Has a very management sim feel to it.
And that new kit model looks brilliant.

Football manager vibe, oh so good, it makes the formation settings so professional

I doubt that. There is only so much you can do with online games and those games that are 100% online only always have a short lifespan and are usualy very low on content.

I very much doubt that's true Lami, after all the foundation of PES is it's stats. Also, looking at the menu screens and strategies/cards on offer I doubt these would work properly without the stats coming into play.

I know it's untrue. Was just begging him to tell me where he got that from because I know he's just winding up. I've almost had enough of that dude's nonsense.

WThis manifests itself most clearly in passing, which, in tandem with a reworked shot power gauge, affords "unlimited freedom of passing" according to its creator.

Every pass or shot performed in PES 2011 brings up a power gauge on screen, which is situated in open play directly beneath the player so it is always in focus. Making use of this while holding L2 and pressing a pass button, the ball can theoretically be sent wherever you want it to go."

Eurogamer.net

If the ball can theoretically be sent wherever you want it to go...the player stats go bananas...especially on line...you will be able to pass with whatever player.

AND IT IS QUITE AMUSING THAT A MOD DOES NOT DELETE MESSAGES CONTAINING INSULTS SINCE I DID NOT INSULT ANYONE.

Who is in charge of controlling what the mods do??

Usual crap from the usual fanboys.

Back
Top Bottom