PES 2011 Discussion thread

Woah, what?

http://www.videogameszone.de/Pro-Ev...nterstuetzung-geplant-749424/galerie/1296407/

Edit:

http://www.videogameszone.de/Pro-Ev...rstuetzung-geplant-749424/galerie/1296374/#tp

Seems like the suggestion is that there may still be a PS Move-shaped bomb dropped at some point. There are similarities between the interface being shown here and the GUI used in PES 2009 Wii, and the Select button being shown is that of the PS Move, not the DS3.

Me too,im getting that horrible playstation move feeling.

The power bar should make no difference just because it isn't in the conventional place that we have become accustomed to. If anything it allows you to focus on the player/action more because your eyes isn't being diverted to the bottom of the screen.

I'm not pro it being there, just not against it.

Looks like you do manual passes by holding down L2 and pass or cross button. Unless my eyes deceives me.

Source:
Code:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bicuripapagaio/4611404656/in/set-72157624069329678/

Looks like tricks is the same as FIFA, by holding down L2 and then right stick.

Last edited:
I was impressed by the screenshots. Not sure where some are getting the 'same old animations' thing from, the images looked very different to me. Ah well. Looking forward to seeing some videos now.

The back pass with the guy falling to the ground, the free kick animation (might have been Ibrahimovic, I'm not sure), and others. There are some old animations in there, which in itself is no big deal, nor makes the game "bad". But since they've redone most of them, I would have appreciated if they just removed the old stuff altogether :D

adam (wenb) is a twat

I went over there and one of the staff commented how he was still reeling from the excitement of the ivory coast kit being skin tight now, i couldn't help but think how stupid he sounds.

Either that or has expectations akin to the 13 year old who keep asking for new boots.

The back pass with the guy falling to the ground, the free kick animation (might have been Ibrahimovic, I'm not sure), and others. There are some old animations in there, which in itself is no big deal, nor makes the game "bad". But since they've redone most of them, I would have appreciated if they just removed the old stuff altogether :D

The pass and fall thing is indeed ugly (not the animations, ugly to see it happen). Saw nothing wrong with the freekick :o

there some robotic animations in the vid, there is no need for longer videos to see them.

looking at that controls sheet,
the manual pass seems to be done with L2 + X, and all the functions that were on the L2 button are mapped to the select button now.

and the tricks seem to be done with L1+right stick, but im not totaly sure about that.

The pass and fall thing is indeed ugly (not the animations, ugly to see it happen). Saw nothing wrong with the freekick :o

There's nothing "wrong" with it, it's just the same animation as in PES2009 and 2010, certainly an ugly one (to me it has always looked too "relaxed" and casual and soft to be a tense, short range free kick animation). That's it.

There's nothing "wrong" with it, it's just the same animation as in PES2009 and 2010, certainly an ugly one (to me it has always looked too "relaxed" and casual and soft to be a tense, short range free kick animation). That's it.

As Jess alluded to, what are you talking about. Link.

there some robotic animations in the vid, there is no need for longer videos to see them.

looking at that controls sheet,
the manual pass seems to be done with L2 + X, and all the functions that were on the L2 button are mapped to the select button now.

and the tricks seem to be done with L1+right stick, but im not totaly sure about that.

What do you mean by "robotic animations"? Honest question.

Is it OK ??
55673676.jpg

The pic is good, if you squint it look like it says that for throw ins the further you hold the down the button the further it will go. Surely that's good news.

well, that worries me
if you press simply circle or cross it will be the exact same passing as in pes 2010?

Judging by that picture, how does the tricks really work? It looks to me that you don't do any motions like in FIFA, but only up, left, right or down to trigger on of the trick from the feint presets. That's on the top picture, then there is the one that only says feints, and I'm not sure I understand that one.

Back
Top Bottom