PES 2011 Discussion thread

For the first time in years Konami have actually impressed me from the offset. The press release was detailed and informative and didn't sound like a silly wish list of features that wouldn't be present in the final game and now with the screenshots it adds further depth to what they initially outlined.

gamescreenshot3.jpg

The video shows us nothing we havent already seen and stops before it shows anything new,plus the screenshot gives nothing away.

Call me sinnicle but im a little un-impressed.I can pause we2010 blue samuri and the players are moving in different directions and we saw the frog suit last year.

WARNING! DONT BLOW YOUR LOAD YET

Last edited:
thanks for the video link!

lets see if i can watch it before the game release! the site is fucking slow, surely its being hammered!

Last edited:
The radar is smaller right? I hope so, people rely way too much on it so also i hope we can turn it off. It gets in the way even with transluent on in pes 2010.

A)what's Pes move
b)the defenders look like they are close on the radar but yes it'd rather shit, maybe it was a counter attack. Two players near to messi which is where the ball is headed.

Interesting that there aren't any cursors or player names on display. Is that wide pic above CPU v CPU?

Northzzz - PS Move is the PS3's motion controller.

Hmmm, would the power bar come up with a CPU v CPU game?

Does it do it in Fifa for instance when you play out a CPU v CPU game.

I know it probably is a cpu v cpu match but it'd be great if we could turn off the cursor icon. It'd fall in line with their 'making it look like a real game' idea taken from the comparisons of PES with pictures of real games in the studio tour video. The colours on PES have always been clear enough for you to tell the difference between two teams even if they have similar kits.

Same old. We get screens and both the hype and disappointment begins. From screens...

I didn't expect much, but I'm ok with what I've seen.

You shouldn't have any hype or disappointment from these screens, if you do then that's unbelievably unwarranted because screens are not gameplay videos.

The tactics screenshot is the only one that promotes any kind of hype or disappointment because it's a new addition.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

seen the animations in the video, not as good as i thought !! still better than pes 2010

getting off the hype train now :(

I was impressed by the screenshots. Not sure where some are getting the 'same old animations' thing from, the images looked very different to me. Ah well. Looking forward to seeing some videos now.

Not enough there to gage anything...

Thank you.

I don't know how people could tell anything from a tiny gameplay clip taken off a video-cam.

I do like the screens though. Not that they tell how gameplay will be ofcourse..

Drag and drop, and that formations screen, playstation move compatibility?

Not enough there to gage anything...

Exactly, let us wait till the journos write about how amazing it is in a preview section and then give it 7/10 reviews.

Not that that means the game will be good or bad. Just that games journalists don't know their arse from their elbows.

Quick somebody go find some more websites with new info. :)

The turfs looks very good and natural-colored for the first time. I hope they also fixed the stadium lighting and the bright shining spots are gone. The stands were very dark in 2010, they seem much much better.
Animations ? Hard to tell. The filming guy focused on his colleagues instead of gameplay :(
And i hope this raibow passing bar can be removed or put in a different place. It should be where the shot bar is.

Back
Top Bottom