PES 2011 Discussion thread

it wasnt that all players cud do all tricks in 010
are u serious ?

first it goes by the dribbl. value 80 then maybe 85 90.. + the cards...

@ rabona
u need good timing and position the player to let him do rabona shot, its good how it is

u dribble monkeys seem to me like runner nubs seriously
:OOOH:

Last edited:
francesco totti, xavi hernandez, maicon...

coming soon

at WENB say that we must pay attention to the following (when the press screens appear)

1) in one pic, look at the animation and body posture of Sergio Ramos arcing his run behind Xavi.
2) same pic, look at Xavi's player model
3) same pic, look at Ibra swiveling his body while keeping an eye on the ball
4) same pic, look at Messi running with the ball, his posture and animation

5) next pic, look at the way Maicon is reaching into to tackle Totti
6) same pic, look at the way Totti is fending off Maicon

7) next pic, look at the posture of all the players in the pic. All the players are moving differently, and uniquely. No one is 'dead' to the game.
8) same pic, look at Xavi making the pass, his posture and animation
When you see the pics, you'll know EXACTLY what I'm on about. I hope those things jump out at you, in a positiveway.

...I hope Ronaldinho_23 will be of the same service as last year by leaking some pics early...

i don't think its euphoria, to me its only a new animation engine, which is one of the things with most priority this year

im expecting very pes 2010 like screenshots, but with new body poses.

i don't think its euphoria, to me its only a new animation engine, which is one of the things with most priority this year

im expecting very pes 2010 like screenshots, but with new body poses.

The art will be the same except the player models, animations, grass and the textures will be tweaked, nothing very different than PES 2010, so yeah PES 2010 like screens :)

it wasnt that all players cud do all tricks in 010
are u serious ?

first it goes by the dribbl. value 80 then maybe 85 90.. + the cards...

@ rabona
u need good timing and position the player to let him do rabona shot, its good how it is

u dribble monkeys seem to me like runner nubs seriously
:OOOH:

sorry but youre wrong,you can go into edit mode in pes2010 and give any player any skill or trick card,trust me as i updated many players when i created the option file in the link below

ronaldinho, just leak the gameplay cam screenshot, i know you can do it, come on...
pleaseeee :PRAY:

Im not doubting what Ronaldinho says is incorrect. Its just a bit fishy how the news of the players in the screenshots was posted on the WENB site at about 12 last night. Then an hour or so Ronaldinho repeats the news. Other than that keep posting info.

Im not doubting what Ronaldinho says is incorrect. Its just a bit fishy how the news of the players in the screenshots was posted on the WENB site at about 12 last night. Then an hour or so Ronaldinho repeats the news. Other than that keep posting info.

no entiendo bien lo que dices.
a mi me han dicho, puedes mencionar esto sin problemas

2 imagenes con messi y totti como protagonistas (y maicon)
1 imagenes con xavi

So we are kind-of led through the pictures? No independed views from us?
Looks like they try us to think what they want ;)

think what you want, just look out for certain aspects, such as the physical side that may have been improved.

That's not my point. I probably will like the pictures too, but I want to judge that for myself. This looks like manipulation.

its only manipulation if you let others make your mind up. No-one just listens to one man's opinion as gospel. But I get what your saying, not long now though.

Last edited:
I'll make my own mind up about the pictures, don't need to be told what to look for.

I have a horrible feeling that tomorrow is going to be an anti-climax. The one thing the fans are crying out for is a gameplay video, and Konami are still holding back.

I hope the new tricks are implemented like PES6, that game still has the best dribbling in any football game.

The way you could psych out a fullback with a fake step over and then commit said player with Ronnie and his flip flap was beautiful. And it was all done naturally, you didn't have to scratch your head and try an remember whether you had flick the stick one way or the next, it was all done with :r2:

Poetry in motion when performed at the right time.

I hope the trick stick in this game isn't a FIFA rip off, after three years I still don't know how to do a simple step over whilst running with a winger in that game.

I think Pes should stop living in its former shadow and try something new, bring on the trick stick, make PES 5 and 6 history.

I'll make my own mind up about the pictures, don't need to be told what to look for.

I have a horrible feeling that tomorrow is going to be an anti-climax.
Yes, I hope it isn't true, but I have the same feeling. I find it suspect that they are trying to tell us on beforehand where to look at the pictures that yet have to be released.
As if they are afraid to be critisized on other parts of the picture...

Yes, I hope it isn't true, but I have the same feeling. I find it suspect that they are trying to tell us on beforehand where to look at the pictures that yet have to be released.
As if they are afraid to be critisized on other parts of the picture...

Yeah, I can sense the back-tracking already over there. It's gone from 'a revolution two years in the making' to 'don't expect too much guys'. They don't learn.

Dusse probably means that you just replicate the movement with the stick that you would do with your leg IRL, which is how it works. I think it's very good implemented and most trick stick movement is clever and not random button presses.

I have pretty low expectations about the news tomorrow. I'm hoping they give us wide camera shots instead of the usual zoomed in approach but knowing Konami they will prob stick to their guns

Anyway, screenshots aren't my concern, I'm hoping the magazines/online sites mentions the words fludity, improved movement etc in their previews.

Back
Top Bottom