PES 2011 Discussion thread

That game looks really good , the passing system looks great and the movements of the ball.
I hope Pes 2011 look like that , or better.

It does make you wonder why it died the death, FK that is, the passing looks good and the shooting has the right power and pace, three good football titles would make the whole genre speed up from the crawl of the last years...

We seem to be fighting tooth and nail to get basics sorted and even small things introduced...

Once again the usual group of people insult anyone who does not bring the superhyped fake news they all seem to enjoy immensively.

Mods, where are you?? It would be about time to turn this mess once again into a discussion forum and not into some marketing propaganda from people connected to KONAMI. There are other web sites for that kinda crap.

I am sorry to hear that Dhino is quitting, last year he gave us a lot of insights about the game.

Hehe , Ronaldinho and Van Persie know big shit about PES 2011, they havent seen it even from airplane.
Those two indviduals are one of the biggest jokes I ve seen here.
We need to wait for official information thats all.
Stop reacting on this idiots.

Who gives you the right to insult those guys in the first place!:FAIL: If you don't want to believe in what they are saying, than just don't it is that easy! Roni haven't played the game, he is telling us what his friend told him, so keep your damn mouth shut and try to respect peoples opinions! He could easily not share this info with us, but he chose to do so and we should be thankful despite the fact that the info could be wrong or true!!!

Who gives you the right to insult those guys in the first place!:FAIL: If you don't want to believe in what they are saying, than just don't it is that easy! Roni haven't played the game, he is telling us what his friend told him, so keep your damn mouth shut and try to respect peoples opinions! He could easily not share this info with us, but he chose to do so and we should be thankful despite the fact that the info could be wrong or true!!!

Those poeple are insulting every man with brain in his head with their nonsense.

zeemeister said:
Good having you around. Exciting times for me I'm starting a new job next week. The world cup is kicking off here in 15 days time. I got me a ticket to the opener and 1/4 final just hoping I can afford a Semi ticket and I'll be happy. Else I'm playing FIFA WC more than any other FIFA in my life before and PES2011 is sounding like that next step for us so I'm on the hype train.

It's good to be around, thanks for the regards :) Good luck with your new job - I am seeing so many people out of a job nowadays that I can only hope everything goes well with you.

Also, great stuff you having the WC tickets! Enjoy it :) ...Though you do know that the lady in your avatar does not play for the Argentinian National Squad, right? :P

Ronaldinho_23 said:
Ok. por mi parte, se acabo.
yo nunca insulte a nadie, tampoco lo aguanto hacia mi.

It's sad to see one of the few persons who actually came here with genuine bits of news being pushed away because of the skepticism and sometimes hostility of others.

I sure hope you do reconsider, though, because as time has told, you'll always face that kind of reactions from the naysayers with short memory, but the people who are here with the same purpose as you - to share their enthusiasm for their favorite game - will always recognize and be grateful for your findings.

Regards,

Paulo Tavares

I'm guessing June the 1st is going to be interesting as the rush of info comes out, fingers crossed for some ML news as I see non of the whispers have even mentioned it that I can find...

As for the whole insider knowledge and "friend of a friend" argument, you can either choose to believe or not I take it all with a pinch of salt to be honest but it's fun and you never know some of it may turn out to be true...

I'd hate to think of anyone being belittled for posting any info they may have gleamed and as we are all here trying to get info on the thing anyway, surely it's a good thing. We know we'll get the odd knob just on a wind-up or glory hunt but the regulars and mods can spot and deal with them as needed...

I hope Ronaldinho_23 continues to post here. I for one believe that he has a contact at Konami Spain. It would be a shame to let the idiots like Miro drive away another good source. We already lost ThomasGOAL.

One thing Ronaldinho wrote (about a month ago) that I've not heard anyone mention is that the Estadio Mestalla is in PES2011. I hope this is the case as I'm expecting many more stadia than the paltry 22 in 2010.

Thats the first time I have ever seen Football Kingdom, it looks awesome. Does anyone know where I might be able to get a copy? I have done a quick search and can only find downloads for it and after the digital economy bill became law I dont want to risk the fines. Is there a good import site?

He got a couple of things spot on like the 360' dribbling last year the announcement was subdue because it had been leaked for a month prior.

Regarding FK, Its a hype myth. The game looks very good but wasn't very good when playing so I remember. Though had an alright base to begin with so probably shouldn't have scrapped it.

He got a couple of things spot on like the 360' dribbling last year the announcement was subdue because it had been leaked for a month prior.

Regarding FK, Its a hype myth. The game looks very good but wasn't very good when playing so I remember. Though had an alright base to begin with so probably shouldn't have scrapped it.

Yes. I have to agree: it looks fantastic, but in the end when you play it it ain't much - otherwise people would still be playing it.

If I recall correctly, my main gripe was AI, and unrealistic ball physics. I played my first match immediately on top difficulty, and I didn't have a hard time beating the CPU.

Second, the passes do "look" 360, but if I recall correctly, are somewhat assisted. I don't dislike them, but don't think that they are like FIFA's manual mode - if memory doesn't trick me, here you could more or less send the ball wherever you wanted, but there were few mistakes, few balls that went misplaced, or that a player wouldn't reach.

I have to boot it up later on.

Cheers,

Paulo

So Football Kingdom aint that good then?

It really looks nice, there are times looking at that video when it almost looks like a real game. The animations are great and the way the ball moves looks good too even if it is a bit unrealistic at times.

God willing one day PES will have nets and camera angles like Football Kingdom. One day.

Thats the first time I have ever seen Football Kingdom, it looks awesome. Does anyone know where I might be able to get a copy? I have done a quick search and can only find downloads for it and after the digital economy bill became law I dont want to risk the fines. Is there a good import site?

Ebay,heres the link and not a bad price,your need a modded ps2 or a japanese model.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Football-King...Item&pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item4a9f001c47

What do you think about the new trick system, which has been reworked and brand new. In terms of freedom, how good can this new trick system be? Are you guys satisfied with FIFA's trick system implemented in PES? (I mean only the executing system)

But the trick system in FIFA/PES are ready-made. What I suggested was to have total freedom with the ball. Its like Right stick for foot-movement and Left stick for player-movement. I also suggested manual trick stick. Means a player can do a elastico of different length and direction depending on how far he moves the stick. Similarly other skills, I do not know how it could be implemented IF konami have considered my suggestion as a valid one. Also you can cancel or do a different skills in the middle. It has different variation in trapping the ball as in real.

What so ever, If freedom elements are present in skills/tricks, then its a bonus and can be a part of simulation. I hope Konami implement this or any better than what I suggested.

Those poeple are insulting every man with brain in his head with their nonsense.

Quit it. We all have brains to decide. You do not decide for us and I see no harm in what he's doing. Let the mods be the judge and you stay out of it.

Don't reply to this post. This is a warning to you.

i cant do any tricks in pes 2010.. i watch the demos on you tube and i cant do them, except the marseille roulette. I switched player switching and tactics.. lt to lb, any tips?

i cant do any tricks in pes 2010.. i watch the demos on you tube and i cant do them, except the marseille roulette. I switched player switching and tactics.. lt to lb, any tips?

Hi Gomito!

I usually do the tricks using the DPad only, none of that L2 + Right-stick nonsense for me.

That said, there are many tricks that don't come out correctly, or that need special cards or skill levels. That is important for people like me who play with lower teams.

There's this one trick I learned recently, by watching a tutorial from WeArePES (for those who don't know, it's a great french community where ThomasGOAL and Kaiwai spend their days) that is somewhat interesting.

For instance, you're dribbling to the right, and then you tap right and right after you press up. It's the closest I get to something like the shot feint, in terms of usage.

However, many of the tricks you can't try on in single team training mode. This one I mentioned only works in a real match, probably even when facing an adversary.

I tried many of the tricks in training, and could only pull off hald of them, so maybe that was the reason.

Here's the WeArePES tutorial, hope it helps:

http://www.wearepes.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=27&topic=11344.0

It's french, but it's mostly understandable, and it has videos. All tricks are mentioned with a player moving to the right.

Regards,

Paulo Tavares

Pes 2009 its better for me to do tricks , it's on the right analog , i cant do tricks in Pes 2010 :(
But i hope in Pes2011 they change to the right analog

I hope Ronaldinho_23 continues to post here. I for one believe that he has a contact at Konami Spain. It would be a shame to let the idiots like Miro drive away another good source. We already lost ThomasGOAL.
You definitely can't compare them, ThomasGOAL is a very reliable person.

For Ronaldinho_23, I don't know him at all, but last year some things he said weren't true at all !

Remember, he said :
"there are german clubs, but no is all licensed. "
" colour and shape "
"No, no bundesliga, only clubs "
That's why I don't trust him personnally.

Hi Gomito!

I usually do the tricks using the DPad only, none of that L2 + Right-stick nonsense for me.

That said, there are many tricks that don't come out correctly, or that need special cards or skill levels. That is important for people like me who play with lower teams.

There's this one trick I learned recently, by watching a tutorial from WeArePES (for those who don't know, it's a great french community where ThomasGOAL and Kaiwai spend their days) that is somewhat interesting.

For instance, you're dribbling to the right, and then you tap right and right after you press up. It's the closest I get to something like the shot feint, in terms of usage.

However, many of the tricks you can't try on in single team training mode. This one I mentioned only works in a real match, probably even when facing an adversary.

I tried many of the tricks in training, and could only pull off hald of them, so maybe that was the reason.

Here's the WeArePES tutorial, hope it helps:

http://www.wearepes.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=27&topic=11344.0

It's french, but it's mostly understandable, and it has videos. All tricks are mentioned with a player moving to the right.

Regards,

Paulo Tavares
ah ok, this game is killing me for a few reasons

A) i have the usa version on xbox, cant find a option file and i cant update the PES version

B)the base teams and leagues suck ass... seriously its ridiculous

c)the league cup vs fake teams is so stupid

thing i like

a)tactics are one of the single biggest improvements to a PES game I have ever seen, they really change how you play, you cant even tell in fifa when you change tactics

b)the 260 dribbling is cool, i am having a hard time figuring it out, but i like it

c)master league has a lot of sweet options, training, staff, developing player cards

d)licensed CL is pretty kick ass

e)graphics IMO crush fifa, but need more stadiums

f)playing with a friend seems more rewarding vs the cpu, have not played against mates, most of them probably wont want too... unfortunatley :(

g)i think PES is for playing the cpu and fifa playing against mates, win win for all.. although fifa vs mates can get shit when one guy is using assisted and people are pressing

so im going to keep playing and I think i should buy the uK version and get chimps with quiffs option file... and with the updated patches i think i will like this game a lot...

does anyone use the ps3 to ps2 controller converter on pes? how does it work, i read some issues with delays?

You definitely can't compare them, ThomasGOAL is a very reliable person.

For Ronaldinho_23, I don't know him at all, but last year some things he said weren't true at all !

Remember, he said :
"there are german clubs, but no is all licensed. "
" colour and shape "
"No, no bundesliga, only clubs "
That's why I don't trust him personnally.
I trust him 100%

Thomas said the same about Bundesliga to me and I guess Konami hoped for it at least, tho it turned out false.

ah ok, this game is killing me for a few reasons

B)the base teams and leagues suck ass... seriously its ridiculous

c)the league cup vs fake teams is so stupid

I'll never understand why we can't have the full four or even five leagues and let us edit or alter them, this is the main reason I have stuck with FIFA after the travesty of PES2008...

I trust him 100%

Thomas said the same about Bundesliga to me and I guess Konami hoped for it at least, tho it turned out false.

Yes I know what Thomas said, last year he just told me that there were possibilities for some clubs but we had to wait till october 2010 to see if they would actually be in the game, but ThomasGOAL never said the same thing as Ronaldinho_23!

Ronaldingo_23 said they were in the game, while all others said they could be.

ThomasGOAL himself was quite "surprised" by Ronaldinho_23's posts last year about German clubs, and net editor. Remember, he asked him how many German teams were in the game, which means he didn't knew (you can look in the pes2010 thread).

(oh and I respect your choice of trusting Ronaldinho_23, that is not the problem PATe :D)

Back
Top Bottom