PES 2011 Discussion thread

Bull. It needs to move on now. we are stuck with an old engine that needs to be replaced with a new next gen engine. Get rid of the on rails and the assisted passing. Have a pass gauge.

:CONFUSE: Huh? Thats what happened mate. PES 2011 has a new game engine and a pass power bar.

The animation of messi showed in the teaser is indeed the same as the gameplay, however the animation in PES2011 is way better than Fifa10/World Cup, its because Fifa is soulless e.g. it feels empty and cartoonish. When you play PES2011 it feels real individualty of each player is much improved than PES2010, messi animations in PES2011 is also better than 2010. Let me give you a situation I was in when playing PES2011, I did some tricks and it was quite difficult to go trough defenders and tricks animation are also very smooth and attractive/realistic.( almost as good as fifa or even better). Hopefully ill play fifa 11 and the new version of PES2011, as the one I played had small differces of PES2010. I would not be suprised if PES2011 outperformed Fifa 11 but its way too early to judge as I didnt even play fifa 11 yet.

Edit: I would say that Konami is going to right direction. Personally I see them as the 2K Sports of soccer in the future, unless EA step their game up.

First you say the Pes 2011 version you played is much improved over pes 2010, then you say the version you played has only little differences from pes 2010

where is the truth?
and above all, sorry but i don't believe you
ronaldinho_23 is much more reliable than you, he leaked screenshots last year
can you give us proof that you played pes 2011?

First you say the Pes 2011 version you played is much improved over pes 2010, then you say the version you played has only little differences from pes 2010

where is the truth?
and above all, sorry but i don't believe you
ronaldinho_23 is much more reliable than you, he leaked screenshots last year
can you give us proof that you played pes 2011?

Sorry for confusing you im not a native english speaker :))

Animation is improved you'll definitly love it

but in general it looks a bit the same but like I said before i will play the new updated version which will most likely be same as the one that's will be distrubuted to retailers. Do you get me now ?

In truth he didn't reveal much, just exactly what we're expecting from the press release. If he wanted to lie then he could have made something up completely.

Sounds legit enough, i'm sure there are people who have played it after all.

but in general it looks a bit the same but like I said before i will play the new updated version which will most likely be same as the one that's will be distrubuted to retailers. Do you get me now ?

Seems a bit contradictory to me. It's hard to imagine that animations could be, in a way, better than Fifa, but still "the same" compared to PES10.

Anyway, we'll have more info next week so it doesn't really disturb me ^^.

PS : Still no one interested about my last post ? it seems the better way to captivate people on this thread is to say "hey guys I've played pes2011, animations are amazing, it'll blow you away, all teams are licensed, they also got the Confederation Cup licence, and nets can be changed before each game :WOOT: etc etc" :P...

Van Persie, what about the response times? Have they been improved?

Thanks,

How can the game look the same in general if animations are "improved"?

Van Persie you seem legit, otherwise, I see no point in talking BS a week away from news.

Anyway, do you mean the game is the same to PES 2010 in graphics only(not animations) or because of gameplay?

Most of you pes fans expect way to much, I would say lower down your needs. PES2010 was a good game, and guess what if animation is on top of what already existed.Its the same gap as Fifa 08 to Fifa 09 so will PES2010 to PES2011 be, do you get me now ? You guys expect an overheal in PES2011 dont expect that my friends. Animation is new, Graphics was new in PES2010 and personally I guess AI will probablbe be the next big thing in PES2012 e.g. Like intelligence of players. I havent noticed any difference in AI so i guess they will focus on that next year. Konami did a great job be satisfied and trust me lots of Fifa hard core gamers will have a PES2011 copy.

Most of you pes fans expect way to much, I would say lower down your needs. PES2010 was a good game, and guess what if animation is on top of what already existed.Its the same gap as Fifa 08 to Fifa 09 so will PES2010 to PES2011 be, do you get me now ? You guys expect an overheal in PES2011 dont expect that my friends. Animation is new, Graphics was new in PES2010 and personally I guess AI will probablbe be the next big thing in PES2012 e.g. Like intelligence of players. I havent noticed any difference in AI so i guess they will focus on that next year. Konami did a great job be satisfied and trust me lots of Fifa hard core gamers will have a PES2011 copy.

well, what about gameplay and passing bar?
simply put, can you put the ball where you want?
how is this new stamina system?

All sounds good Van Persie but for me, the response times totally ruined PES2010.

Have you noticed if these are better in PES 2011?

Thanks for the info.

You are way too confusing to be legit. You are contradicting yourself for the third time lol.

well, what about gameplay and passing bar?
simply put, can you put the ball where you want?
how is this new stamina system?

Gameplay is realistic, physics of the ball is very realistic, for example when you shoot with a player, its like reality no joke, crossing is much improved all these things belong to animation, like I said animation wise this game is awesome. Hmm stamina - all im going to say is no more cheaters dribbling with messi the whole match and scoring lol, its not like that anymore. Konami have really stepped up their game and we should reward them by purchasing their games.

Gameplay is realistic, physics of the ball is very realistic, for example when you shoot with a player, its like reality no joke, crossing is much improved all these things belong to animation, like I said animation wise this game is awesome. Hmm stamina - all im going to say is no more cheaters dribbling with messi the whole match and scoring lol, its not like that anymore. Konami have really stepped up their game and we should reward them by purchasing their games.

See? Fourth time, you are pratically saying the opposite of what you just said two posts ago. How can all that just be an improvement over PES 2010?

All sounds good Van Persie but for me, the response times totally ruined PES2010.

Have you noticed if these are better in PES 2011?

Thanks for the info.

I am going to answer your question friday as one of my friend who has played the new version and he will tell me everything, he is coming back on Thurday.

That's it for me ! im off take care everyone !

if you really played pes 2011 and these are your impressions about the game, then we will have an excellent game

btw, as for myself, the same instant i read Online Master League in press release, i prepared my money for pes 2011 preorder :COOL:

I am going to answer your question friday as one of my friend who has played the new version and he will tell me everything, he is coming back on Thurday.

That's it for me ! im off take care everyone !

So whatever version you have played still had the response issues. Very bad news.

As somebody else purported it is a bit stupid to lie about the game a week away from release. This Van Persie fellow seems quite legit, mainly because he hasn't made any obscene comments and his analysis of Pes 2011 seems on the level. His comment about expecting too much is true but i had heard that they did work somewhat on AI as well in response to the suggestion that they haven't. The press release suggested that AI defense will no longer back off constantly and let you always take a long shot.

Anderson, i don't understand why are you saying that he is contradicting himself because apart from the first post he really hasn't. He also explained that he meant that it still looked like PES 2010 in terms of graphical qualities and that is no surprise ofcourse.

Im going to wait until next week before I listen to anyone regarding leaks and supposed impressions.

Anderson, i don't understand why are you saying that he is contradicting himself because apart from the first post he really hasn't. He also explained that he meant that it still looked like PES 2010 in terms of graphical qualities and that is no surprise ofcourse.

If people haven't bothered trying to master PES 2010 they will probably be just as frustrated with 2011. This is why people are so skeptical; it's because people are afraid it won't be a pick up and play title. I expect 2011 to address the chief concerns of the fans, which is that 2010 didn't have FIFA-style animations.

If anyone bothered to read Expander's post (http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showpost.php?p=1943044&postcount=1274), what I think the real diehards are looking for is that so-called "alchemy" that was achieved with games like ISS and PES5. But like Billyboy said, it's too early to judge at this point.

Last edited:
As somebody else purported it is a bit stupid to lie about the game a week away from release. This Van Persie fellow seems quite legit, mainly because he hasn't made any obscene comments and his analysis of Pes 2011 seems on the level. His comment about expecting too much is true but i had heard that they did work somewhat on AI as well in response to the suggestion that they haven't. The press release suggested that AI defense will no longer back off constantly and let you always take a long shot.

First he said not to expect an overhaul (he didn't specified on what), then he said very positive stuff that would suggest an overhaul. I'm just confused. My brain is also not on it's best days, that's a factor too.

I can't think of anything to be honest. Don't care much. I'll know for myself soon. People like them I take their news with a pinch of salt. If it turns out to be right then hoorah.. If not then they have only themselves to blame.

I only presumed him to be legit because he didn't specify anything that wasn't unfeasible considering the press release and rather than trying to big up the game or downsize it he seemed quite on the level.

Of course he could just as easily be a fake.

I only presumed him to be legit because he didn't specify anything that wasn't unfeasible considering the press release and rather than trying to big up the game or downsize it he seemed quite on the level.

Of course he could just as easily be a fake.

To me, nothing he said is new.

I'm with Lami, after all, it's easy for anyone to come on here and claim to be one of the elite few who played the game early and when asked for proof, turn around and say 'well you see, i kinda swore to secrecy'.

These so called 'insiders' are gonna tell us the obvious stuff from the press release, only to tell us what we already know again come june 1st and say "see, i told you i had my connections."

I'm with Lami, after all, it's easy for anyone to come on here and claim to be one of the elite few who played the game early and when asked for proof, turn around and say 'well you see, i kinda swore to secrecy'.

These so called 'insiders' are gonna tell us the obvious stuff from the press release, only to tell us what we already know again come june 1st and say "see, i told you i had my connections."

Exactly.

Back
Top Bottom