PES 2011 Discussion thread

Ronaldinho, ¿por qué no informar sobre las buenas cosas ahora?

Sorry, anderson, i did this to ease communication

Porque de momento no tengo ninguna otra buena noticia salvo las cosas que ya se saben.

Dar buenas noticias es muy facil.

Porque de momento no tengo ninguna otra buena noticia salvo las cosas que ya se saben.

Dar buenas noticias es muy facil.

Because for now i have no other good news except what we already know

To give good news is too easy.

You'll forgive me for thinking this is all a bit random. What's the source?

Usted me perdone por pensar que esto es todo un poco al azar. ¿Cuál es la fuente?

i leave to you tranlsation, i'm leaving
bye guys

You'll forgive me for thinking this is all a bit random. What's the source?

lo dije hace tiempo, contactos (compañeros)de konami españa

I said long ago, contacts (partners) of Spain konami
sorry for my poor english.

One anything what i expected for many time it's to change team in master league :) I hope in Pes 2011 they change that

ps: sorry for my bad english people

Yo dudo un poquito, pq recuerdo perfectamente que dijistes que habia editor de redes... y no lo hubo...

no fui el unico en decirlo.

Tambien se dijo de fuentes oficiales que habia 360 grados en pes2010, que era un juego magnifico que volvia el rey.....y dejeme que me ria
estas fechas son fechas de pruebas

to be fair ronaldinho_23 was spot on when feeding us bits of info for pes2010
16 august 2009

He says:

more news:
- 360º Attaché
- edit boots
- edit nets
- control with joy-pad, no more Crosspiece
- more celebrations
- untucked shirts
- Some robotic movements not corrected
- goalkeepers gloves are corrected and licensed (nike,adidas..)
etc..

16 august 2009

He says:

more news:
- 360º Attaché
- edit boots
- edit nets
- control with joy-pad, no more Crosspiece
- more celebrations
- untucked shirts
- Some robotic movements not corrected
- goalkeepers gloves are corrected and licensed (nike,adidas..)
etc..

So, except from 360 thing, guesses and bullshit?

16 august 2009

He says:

more news:
- 360º Attaché Correct but doesn't feel like its implemented right (Not his fault though!)
- edit boots Nope
- edit nets No sign of it
- control with joy-pad, no more Crosspiece Most likely this year but not in 2010
- more celebrations Not really
- untucked shirts Not in wide cam
- Some robotic movements not corrected Yes true
- goalkeepers gloves are corrected and licensed (nike,adidas..) No more mickey mouse gloves but not licensed I think
etc..

Most of this turned out to be incorrect. While some of what he has said has been accurate i'm still taking it all with a pinch of salt whether the information is positive or negative. Regarding the images I believe they were posted only a day before the embargo was lifted but I may be wrong.

It was only a day before the embargo, but he still leaked official images nonetheless. No-one else leaked them so this guy must be closer to someone in the know than your average speculator.

At this stage I'm not paying to much attention to Ronaldinho's info. It's only ten days until we get official info and the impressions of the games media. I want to hear what the wider gaming community is saying about PES2011, not just one person's impression. As we know PES has been dividing opinion for a few years now, the last couple of pages are proof of that.

Most of this turned out to be incorrect. While some of what he has said has been accurate i'm still taking it all with a pinch of salt whether the information is positive or negative. Regarding the images I believe they were posted only a day before the embargo was lifted but I may be wrong.

There are untucked shirts even in widecam, it's just the lod that is too low by default.

There were a couple of new celebrations

And there were at least one type of licensed gloves. I remember seeing them on the screenshots.

I find it hard to understand how can a ball be on "the rails", lol. Doesn't make sense.

The animations thing could be something that needed fixing on that playtest.
I took it as meaning that the pass doesn't seem to match up with the animation so it doesn't seem like the player with the ball is actually responsible for the pass. It's like lip-synching. If it's spot on then you don't notice anything. Get the soundtrack 100ms off though and everything feels unnatural and weird. The same can be applied for matching passing physics to passing animations.

However if he did mean that it feels like the field is moving and not the ball, then that's a very weird one.

Last edited:
I think that an expert from Konami watched the champions league final match and see what it is soccer, individual skills, team play, interventions Goalkeeper and atmosphere of match!:)

Last edited:
I took it as meaning that the pass doesn't seem to match up with the animation so it doesn't seem like the player with the ball is actually responsible for the pass. It's like lip-synching. If it's spot on then you don't notice anything. Get the soundtrack 100ms off though and everything feels unnatural and weird. The same can be applied for matching passing physics to passing animations.

However if he did mean that it feels like the field is moving and not the ball, then that's a very weird one.

Still can't see how that can apply to passing. But we will see (if there's really anything to see, lol).

Actually, it was all more or less true. Fact.

Gameplay is up to us to try and decide imo. Guess that is why it is called "game" and "play".

Originally Posted by hideiker View Post
16 august 2009

He says:

more news:
- 360º Attaché Correct but doesn't feel like its implemented right (Not his fault though!)
- edit boots Nope
- edit nets No sign of it
- control with joy-pad, no more Crosspiece Most likely this year but not in 2010
- more celebrations Not really
- untucked shirts Not in wide cam
- Some robotic movements not corrected Yes true
- goalkeepers gloves are corrected and licensed (nike,adidas..) No more mickey mouse gloves but not licensed I think
etc..

I think the one about boots and nets were probably about can you switch players to use different boots and nets was about how you can change the color of them. So if he does not play it but only gets information, he can only passed on what was described to him.

I trust Dinho he has been mostly accurate. And remember most of his things were translated, and as a native spanish speaker, Ive seen some really bad translations (using google)to understand what he says, which have led to wild speculation.

Lets not be fanboys and realize that if Konami is using a new engine, there will be mistakes. I just hope it wont be another year of having to play PES 6.

ronaldinho, the problem with the passing happens many times or it's less frequent?

Ronaldinho, el problema con el paso que sucede muchas veces o que es menos frecuente?

ronaldinho, the problem with the passing happens many times or it's less frequent?

Ronaldinho, el problema con el paso que sucede muchas veces o que es menos frecuente?
Don't use online translators, it makes you look bad. :))

Lo que el dice es que si los problemas con los pases pasan frecuentemente?

PS A recommendation to all, don't use google translate, it leads misinterpretation, which is not good.

PS A recommendation to all, don't use google translate, it leads misinterpretation, which is not good.

thanks for your help :))

no, por lo que os leo y "entiendo", creo que muchos han malinterpretado mis palabras..

lo que yo digo es que los "algunos" pases, controles, y algun movimiento se ve como predefinido..como en pes2010, que el balon iba demasiado teledirigido..

no es algo alarmante, pero parece llamativo, ya que si dicen que el juego es muy libre, que los pases son mejorados y todo esto del 360 grados..pues queda feo que ocurra ese tipo de fallos.

es imposible implementar una libertad total imagino.

Back
Top Bottom