PES 2011 Discussion thread

Barcelona - Athletic Club / PES 2011
2nk457q.jpg

It looks so real ;)

from wenb:

Q: hi, what about the pace in PES2011,if they tend for realism i hope they made it slower

I cant reveal this right now, but what i can say is #konami add one feature that will make your life much easier mate. #PES

Man, i hope the feature he is talking about is SLIDERS, at least for game speed, and luckly for mode gameplay aspects!

We need a football game with gameplay sliders!!!!!!

Oh hell no. The last thing I want is gamespeed sliders...

I hope it is the new stamina bar thing that limits people from hammering R1.

from wenb:

twitter:

Q: @penpas hi my friend is pes2011 the most relistic football simulation you have played???thanks wes

A: @wesyido: Yes, I can say that.

Sounds like you're looking for complete proof that it is fake, which we don't have.

Just because we don't have that proof doesn't mean we should think that it isn't fake though, that's strange logic.

Honestly though to be blunt, look at the picture of the two discs above. They aren't the same. The stars give it away more than anything else.

Well it's really not 'strange logic'. If you have no proof it's fake, then what are you basing your assumptions on? A gut feeling? I'm not going to post on a forum that something is fake... you can clearly tell... just on a gut feeling.

You can assume whatever you want, but all I'm saying is from what I've seen it could be fake, but it could just as easy be legit. Ronaldo here last year was posting news from PES 2010 that people said was complete shit, turned out most of what he said was right on the money.

And again I'm not trying to force you all to think it's real. I've not jumped down anyone's throat because they say it's fake and told them that they're going to look like an 'idiot' come June.

I've just simply stated that I (as in just me... just in my own opinion) didn't see anything at the time that cried out fake to me. The examples that were given as 100% concrete proof could be anything. Like that number 2 now. Now look... if this guy was going to attempt a fake surely if he's going to go through all this trouble of creating those menu screens... then he's not going to be a complete idiot on a pc. And even an idiot would be able to copy the actual pes 2010 logo into photoshop, edit the 0 out and duplicate the 1. That way you get the right fonts, right number style and everything. Or jump onto konami site and grab the actual pes 2011 logo.

A perfect example is the Resistance 3 billboard
resistance3billboard.jpg

Apparently this was 100% fake and you could clearly tell it had been photo shopped for however many reasons people thought up. But then it turned out it was in fact completely real.

-
Maybe I'm crazy but I'm enjoying the 'ohhh well maybe this is real... or maybe it's fake' discussion far more than reading 6 pages of people typing 'fake fake fake... you can clearly tell its fake'.

But apparently I'm going to look like an idiot if this turns out to be fake anyway so what can I say.

Last edited:
Oh hell no. The last thing I want is gamespeed sliders...

I hope it is the new stamina bar thing that limits people from hammering R1.

The game speed slider was ok back in the ISS days when the game was purely offline, but now I think it's more important that everyone plays at the same speed to avoid fragmenting the community when playing online. The same goes with controls schemes i.e. I don't want assisted/semi/manual control settings like Fifa - just a default control scheme, as PES has always had, so that everyone plays on an equal basis.

I think it's safe to assume the info is fake. While I don't hang on Adam's every word I'm sure he knows a lot about PES2011 and would have taken down all of the 'leaked' images on his forums if they were actually legit.

Every year we have a 3-8 page special on Evo-web especially for Mr Adam. Hell I'm convinced he sends people to post how crap he is, you know the saying, "all publicity is good publicity".

I blame konami though because it's the lack of news that usually causes this build up and let's face it football fans haven't had anything to keep them occupied for a full year since PES 6, which leaves an insatiable craving.

Nope I'm pretty much waiting around till June.....of course someone just needs to post a fake pic or two and mmmmm a list of features wouldn't be too bad. Will I get banned if I check my photoshop skills and make one quick straight off Seabass's whiteboard...problem is he probably writes in japanese.

I also hope that there wont be a game speed slider option. The pace of the game should depend on how you play. If you want to slow it down and focus more on passing through the midfield and keeping possession then the speed should reflect this. If you want to be quicker than long balls and quick one touch passing should make this apparent.

Also the game should not offer an option for changing from manual to assisted. It should only be manual and nothing else. This is one major problem with FIFA as it causes fragmentation in the games user base both offline and especially online where cheating is often seen.

i dont think anyone here who is bitching about sliders has actually used them in a game.... when going online they usually are always the same, in 2k games you can set the sliders in the online leagues so everyone is using the same ones.. it is awesome, speed slider is an awesome feature, if you dont like it, dont use it

Nope I'm pretty much waiting around till June.....of course someone just needs to post a fake pic or two and mmmmm a list of features wouldn't be too bad. Will I get banned if I check my photoshop skills and make one quick straight off Seabass's whiteboard...problem is he probably writes in japanese.

Go ahead ;)

Back
Top Bottom