PES 2011 Discussion thread

I could have googled them before asking you're quite right.I went to try to find those quotes in the actual reviews i found on metacritic but couldn't find the exact quotes when i was skimming through (well the English ones).

Either way for instance Eurogamer Italy gave it 10/10 despite what they said and IGN gave it 9 i believe. It's stupid.

Here ..

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/wii/2010fifaworldcupsouthafrica?part=rss

And these are actually for the Wii. I just typed into Google Fifa Arcade thats what it come back with. Obviously the Wii is different. Either way, all those quotes echo my sentiments regards Fifa on any system. It's much of a muchness.

And 10/10 ? Oh my word. Please.

As someone who's been using photoshop for coming on 6 years, to me it seems like it's real if im to be honest.

You can clearly see there is a guy standing infront of him with. His hair is too consistent with the images shown on the screen for the person to had altered the images.

It's real but i still cant believe the gameplay pic though, looks like a real match! Every payer sems to be moving in a human like way and all in different ways to eachother. Infact it loks like Espanyol vs Barca but on the scree we can see 'McCarthy so the team in white and blue is pressumbly wigan.

Justa observation

it is not real.

What about putting a photoshop image on a screen and then making a photo of it? xD

As someone who's been using photoshop for coming on 6 years, to me it seems like it's real if im to be honest.

You can clearly see there is a guy standing infront of him with. His hair is too consistent with the images shown on the screen for the person to had altered the images.

It's real but i still cant believe the gameplay pic though, looks like a real match! Every payer sems to be moving in a human like way and all in different ways to eachother. Infact it loks like Espanyol vs Barca but on the scree we can see 'McCarthy so the team in white and blue is pressumbly wigan.

Justa observation

Maybe after photoshopping he put the pic on his tv through a usb, or maybe even his pc is directly hooked to his tv?

Who knows.

hahahahah definitely fake!!! I agree with PATe.Arminia he made some photos with photoshop, he made a video with them and then he uploaded the video.

In truth the fact that the stills taken from the video and that new picture are from completely different angles which seems a bit of an issue. What did he do jump to the left suddenly? Seems iffy.

Last edited:
I've just realized you meant the PES 2011 logo, i thought you meant the Copa Liberdatores one. That is shoddy craftsmanship on his part.

In truth the fact that the stills taken from the video and that new picture are from completely different angles which seems a bit of an issue. What did he do jump to the left suddenly? Seems iffy.

Someone is taking pics or a vid over his shoulder with a camera, you take a few from one spot... later on when you take another you'd probably end up standing somewhere different.

Why on earth would the angle of a photo have any kind of relevance to the legitimacy of the content at all? Are you saying it's actually impossible to take a picture or video of a tv screen over someone's right shoulder and then later take another picture or video over their left shoulder?

In my eyes it all looks pretty legit. Sure you can make things like that yourself but that's not making me think that this couldn't be legit 'AT ALL'. Everything looks pretty clean and realistic and believable so far. Now if he had thrown in a 'EPL logo' or 'Become a Legend 10 vs 10 online' or something that hadn't been confirmed anywhere then I'd be suspicious. So far I see nothing that stands out as BS to be pessimistic about.

Last edited:
If you look at the blur on the actual match photo it looks like he has gone to a pub showing the game on sky sports 3D, tried to find a list of fixtures but can only find April which Wigan weren't involved in.

Andy why would it be showing a replay highlighting a players who has the ball in his own half? why no pics from either goal?

3/10

Last edited:
If you look at the blur on the actual match photo it looks like he has gone to a pub showing the game on sky sports 3D, tried to find a list of fixtures but can only find April which Wigan weren't involved in.

Or it's just simple motion blur and they made mention of them adding in additional motion blur on replays already. On the video below you can see the blur when it's paused on the preview pic.

Andy why would it be showing a replay highlighting a players who has the ball in his own half? why no pics from either goal?

Clearly because it's showing either half time or full time highlights. That could be a long through ball that was headed on but was saved or a red card sending off.
Like in this video
YouTube - PES 2010 PS3 gameplay (replay goals Liverpool - Barcelona)
At about 10 seconds in the replay starts in their own half.

Still, Adam from WENB confirmed it's all fake.

In what way?

Last edited:
This is what a lot of people are pointing to that gives it away (highlighted in red). This is far too sloppy to be real.

picture1xuo.png

when he could manage making a menu, how long will it take to make a dvd cover design. But I doubt the t-shirt, may be that too he printed from a local press :P

The original Tour dvd has a different Font for PES 2011

Here is the original
101159636.jpg

and here is the fake
vpvyq1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom