PES 2011 Discussion thread

But I doubt the t-shirt, may be that too he printed from a local press :P[/IMG]

In truth if he wanted to he could put the PES logo into photoshop and then print it onto special transfer paper which subsequently could be ironed on to a plain white tee, no problem.

Still the guy has gone into some srs effort.

In truth if he wanted to he could put the PES logo into photoshop and then print it onto special transfer paper which subsequently could be ironed on to a plain white tee, no problem.

Still the guy has gone into some srs effort.

Nah, no need, just get a blank shirt on, take a picture, and photoshop it.

Someone is taking pics or a vid over his shoulder with a camera, you take a few from one spot... later on when you take another you'd probably end up standing somewhere different.

Well at the time i put that i thought they weren't allowed to have cameras filming it so i was thinking he'd have had to hid his camera obviously i am wrong though.

Still the logo in the top left as pointed out gives the best argument for it's falsity.

Yes or that. :BRMM:

Edit: He has creases in the t-shirt and they are pretty consistent. I'm not trying to say he is legit but it's something to think about, could just be the power of photoshooooop.

Creases don't stop any decent "photoshoper" from adding something on top of them.

Creases don't stop any decent "photoshoper" from adding something on top of them.

I agree after looking at it again.

Still something else to talk about. From Penpas' twitter...

'Hi, what about the pace in PES2011,if they tend for realism i hope they made it slower?

I cant reveal this right now, but what i can say is #konami add one feature that will make your life much easier mate. #PES'

Sounds interesting.

I know its fake, but I wanted to share my take on this. Look at the shirt again, its 2010, not 2011. The last digit is barely visible but the top is curvy, not pointy, and obviously a big fat '0'.

He normally goes mental about this time of year. Bit of PMT, me thinks.

Yeah but he had some point, he said it was fake several times and people kept asking themselves if it was or not. He eventually calmed down :)

Some get anxious(or too anxious), others get stressed and mad...

@MitchDangereaux Yeah, stop abusing people then. 2010 is on the t-shirt. Have you looked at calendar recently? It's not 2011 just yet. ;)
MrHeisenburg 2 minutes ago

The guy said that to me when i told him it said 2010 and not 2011

@MitchDangereaux Yeah, stop abusing people then. 2010 is on the t-shirt. Have you looked at calendar recently? It's not 2011 just yet. ;)
MrHeisenburg 2 minutes ago

The guy said that to me when i told him it said 2010 and not 2011

He's right about that. Original shirt:

PhoGB.jpg

Still, look at the "R", the font is different.

This is what a lot of people are pointing to that gives it away (highlighted in red). This is far too sloppy to be real.

picture1xuo.png

I don't really think that's anything that screams 'fake'. The PES menu's have been crazy for the last few years so some small square outlining on the logo doesn't seem like it proves anything.

The 2 discs pics look the same to me. no difference in the fonts (and if it was fake there should be no difference as well - printing the actual logo out onto a disc doesn't change the font magically) and the t shirts are the same from his and the people who twittered they were at the real thing and everyone believed.

I don't really think that's anything that screams 'fake'. The PES menu's have been crazy for the last few years so some small square outlining on the logo doesn't seem like it proves anything.

The 2 discs pics look the same to me. no difference in the fonts (and if it was fake there should be no difference as well - printing the actual logo out onto a disc doesn't change the font magically) and the t shirts are the same from his and the people who twittered they were at the real thing and everyone believed.

Mate it's fake (the video, menus and ingame), Ronaldinho said it, Adam from WENB said, no point in keeping this, lol.

Adam says a lot of things.
I see no reason to suddenly believe every word that comes out of his mouth as gospel just because he's discrediting someone else. Adam's 'facts' are as reliable as wikipedia.

Ronaldinho says fake but he hasn't said why. It is because he's actually seen the menus and knows that they don't look like that or some it is just him guessing it's fake.. that it's his opinion that they are all fake.

The reasons people have listed for it being 100% fake are hardly concrete. The menu having a bit of an outline on the pes 2011 logo is nothing after you've seen how messy the pes menus have been the last few years. A still of a match was proof... until you see that stills of PES 2009 have the same blur. A number 0 was factual evidence it was fake a few moments ago.. now it's proven that all the shirts were like that. The backgorund menu being different in each image was proof until you see that the background links to each mode and the different ones are 'place holders'.

I'm not saying it's 100% fact - I'm just not going to claim it's 100% false when I've not seen any of the menus or game myself to know that for a fact.

I'd just like to see some actual proof and reason why it's fake rather than lots of people crying 'false, fake fake fake'. I'll think on the 'false' side of things when I see someone with credibility say something like "that is fake because I have actually seen the menus and they are nothing like that... they are in fact [insert a brief description such as 'mostly a plain white background with the text split side by side like on PES 2010']

-

His youtube comments have this tit bit on.

Don't believe it? You don't need to. Ask yourself this though: why would a member of a top pes fansite keep messaging me to tell me to remove this so they can get the exclusive in June? Hmmmmmm.

@Plambey I'll ask Konami for a replacement then as clearly my shirt has been printed wrong (compared to who's tho?) 3 best features. Animations aside: Drag and drop formations-so beautifully simple and pretty much genius really. The whole freedom of the the passing this year is incredible. Like FIFA on manual only more balanced. Lastly, I'd point out something they've brought back: mix and match shirts and shorts. :D So happy thats back. :)
MrHeisenburg 1 hour ago

Last edited:
Yeah whatever mate. If you want to look like an idiot, then do it. Adam has a reputation to maintain, and people believe him, and he has no reason to say it's fake if it isn't, especially because we will all see it eventually.

Last edited:
Everything that has gone before would suggest that this is false and he hasn't proved anything to us beyond mere suggestive phrases and photoshopable pictures.

Just as you are quick to suggest it is not fake just because we can't prove it is a fake we are quick to suggest that it is fake because we can't prove that it is true :).

Yeah whatever mate. If you want to look like an idiot, then do it. Adam has a reputation to maintain, and people believe him, and he has no reason to say it's fake if it isn't, especially because we will all see it eventually.

Why would I look like an idiot? I'm not claiming it's 100% fact and I'm not claiming that it's 100% fake.

Explain to me how would I end up looking like an idiot when I'm not sticking my neck out and claiming either of those things?

Adam has a reputation to maintain
Is that his reputation for hyping PES like it's God gift to football gaming, talking about how 'PES is back!' and then when we all get to see it ourselves and the game is released ... he suddenly turns around and admits it's bad just like we all think? How about all the shit about our demos being 50% builds and his playable versions were like 70% so that's why he had things we didn't see?

and people believe him
And then each year they see a lot of what he was saying was complete crap.

And he has no reason to say it's fake if it isn't, especially because we will all see it eventually.
I agree with you there. We will all get to see eventually if it's true or not. At the moment though I see no factual evidence to suggest that this is 100% false. I suspect it could be based on the history of gaming and how things like this happen a lot. But the 'proof' posted online so far doesn't cry 'fake 'to me yet.

This isn't the anti Adam site... but seriously... never use him as a shining example of credibility in any kind of argument. He gets some things right but that's because he 'has' seen the game... but that doesn't seem to stop him from posting a lot of incorrect info each year.

Everything that has gone before would suggest that this is false and he hasn't proved anything to us beyond mere suggestive phrases and photoshopable pictures.

Just as you are quick to suggest it is not fake just because we can't prove it is a fake we are quick to suggest that it is fake because we can't prove that it is true :).

I'm not suggesting that it's not fake in a way that I believe it all. I'm sat on the fence still. I just don't see the things that most of you are seeing as 100% factual evidence that this is all fake. I just like a bit of discussion about it.

Sure things can be photo shopped but whatever the final main menu may well be... it will have been drawn up on some kind of computer program by someone at Konami. Whatever the final menu ends up being... we could recreate it ourselves easily in photoshop if we wanted to. So the 'fact' that the menu looks like it was made in photoshop isn't actual proof of anything.

I'd just like to see someone with credibility say WHY it's fake. Such as 'I have actually seen the menus and they don't look like that... they were plain white or they had flames or there was no mention of champions league etc...'

Last edited:
I wonder if there's any other game that creates such controversy each and every year...

I'd just like to see someone with credibility say WHY it's fake.

Sounds like you're looking for complete proof that it is fake, which we don't have.

Just because we don't have that proof doesn't mean we should think that it isn't fake though, that's strange logic.

Honestly though to be blunt, look at the picture of the two discs above. They aren't the same. The stars give it away more than anything else.

Back
Top Bottom