PES 2011 Discussion thread

I'm really worried of what you talk about tricks,feints and runs , but I think it's too late to change anything in to the game! Konami is a problem that as they non't hear , or don't want to hear the fans how that doing in EA Sports. There are so many things brought in PES 2011 that nobody of us like them and so much else of PES 2010 stay and this year that nobody likes ... In the forums have super good suggestions that konami did not want to see them!

Konami is a problem that as they non't hear , or don't want to hear the fans how that doing in EA Sports. There are so many things brought in PES 2011 that nobody of us like them

Give it a rest, the other game is full of tricks and cheesers who abuse them online.

I just hate any talk of the bloody Rainbow Flick. Arrgghh !! Why oh why oh why ? :CONFUSE:

The other feints are fine, I like them, and I've seen a few subtle little crackers. And the ones that a situation or foot specific are great. I have only pulled off the Rainbow Flick twice, both by accident when I was messing about with the right stick, one was completed the other wasnt. I just wish they would take it out of the game completely.

And Joe, I have been a PES offline player all my life, then I found PEEL and never played offline since. There is nothing better than playing PES fairly with lesser teams.

Last edited:
About that rainbow trick: The OLM-testers have a task to report this to konami. From what I understood, the testers have a report to fill in and this one looks very much like a spoiler of this mode ( and gameplay in general!).
Please report it: There is stil some time for Konami to fix it with a release-day-patch.

I hate the "code talk" prospective, but it has to be done. According to Jon Murphy and others, this MLO code is around Community day code equivalent, so there's much wrong with it.

I'd say we shouldn't be too much worried about tricks (or anything else) until after the demo, which shouldn't be too far away now.
With all my respect _anderson, but this is not the right attitude when Konami asks us to give them feedback from the MLO-beta. They want our opinion and if testers decide not to complain because it might be because of an old build, then Konami thinks that everything is okay, which is NOT the case.

YouTube - Pes 2011 MLO Beta Highlights

at 2:46 and 3:50 you will see zee's player linking 2 rainbow flicks together,with skillful players like messi and ronaldo it could be possible to link that flick the length of the pitch as the ball doesnt hit the ground. theres also footage of my ajax team and billys barca team in a 1-1 draw

sorry about the quality was recorded on my phone

Last edited:
YouTube - Pes 2011 MLO Beta Highlights

at 3:50 you will see zee's player linking 2 rainbow flicks together,with skillful players like messi and ronaldo it could be possible to link that flick the length of the pitch as the ball doesnt hit the ground

sorry about the quality was recorded on my phone

Great Song dude :WORSHIP:

Quality maybe is still in processing !

P.S. yeah now is much better , have option for 480p

I really hope this MLO build to be very very old , the game look and feel like a shet ...

Last edited:
4:41 worrying to see what the goalkeeper is doing... 5:00 great goal! Nice video dude!

il make more today , im going to try do that rainbow flick as many times in a row as possible see if you can indeed use it as a spam technique,hopefully then send it with my report to konami at the end of the week

il make more today , im going to try do that rainbow flick as many times in a row as possible see if you can indeed use it as a spam technique,hopefully then send it with my report to konami at the end of the week

Only a select few players should be able to pull of a rainbow flick and certainly no player should be able to link more than one. I don't care if anyone can do this in real life, you never see it happen in a match. Even one rainbow flick is a rarity.

They said about "big" changes in PES for years. They also said about some bugs in game. Guys compare this game to FIFA 11 but in this moment they can't judge which game will be better. They guess maybeeee FIFA......but code Pro-Evo 11 what they tested was old. They spoke pisitive about passing system. GK should be improved. AI is good. Animations should be polished.

As long as i have tight defensive player control and the ability to step off and shadow the ball carrier i have no fear about tricksters and the over-use or abuse of tricks.These users can do this stuff until the cows come home as long as konami give me the tools to counter and remedy anything in the trick department that is thrown at me with skill,timing and lightning quick judgement(DEFENSIVELY).

My only concern about pes2011 thus far as everything else looks solid,is defending,however,from what i am picking up from playtests and the words of those that have played a more complete version of the game the full defensive repetoir isnt even the beta mlo code or what was on show at gamescom.It just seems to easy to score and the defence most of the time seems null and void,just ambling towards the ball carrier like some pot head that has just dropped a bong.

I dont know if anyone can shed any light on this because the vids from the tour of tokyo show a more complete and realistic defensive system that for me really mirrored reality ie-covering and tracking,when everything seen recently contradicts this early promise.

This has been one of my biggest bug bears in pes for over ten years now defending(even more then goalkeepers),something i always felt konamis majorA always had pretty much spot on in ISS on the n64.While pes2010 may of lacked sublety of movement ie-defensive control was a little clumbersome because of the limited axis of movement,i always felt pretty solid at the back and could counter pretty much anything by by slotting players back into position and covering any runs made by the opposition by getting behind the ball or by overlapping my midfield back stopping my back four from being sucked out of position.The covering and tracking system in PES2011 annouced earlier this year seemed to be the answer to my prayers and a breath of fresh air but i havent seen or heard much about it since the toyko tour?.

There was a fantastic example of tracking yesterday in the premiership in the fulham game when bret hengaland just shadowed and tracked the opposition ball carrier until he got close and was easily dispossesed with one perfectly executed challenge.Prey tell me this is in the final version of pes2011 because dare i say it ea have got defending pretty much spot on in fifa10 and FWC2010 and while it may lack a tracking system and covering the jockeying system is pretty accurate.I certainly dont want a great offensive game in pes2011 only to be poorly balanced by tea bag defending.

Last edited:
As for the tricks, rest assured they wont be spammed. I have been playing around with them alot, (apart from the Rainbow Flick) and more often than not you just lose possession. If you try and perform a Ronaldo Chop with a defender, he either screws up the technique, or when he does pull it off, he doesnt keep the ball close to him as he overhits the Chop, the ball gets intercepted. It's just not something you would do with a defender. The same goes for the Rainbow Flick, who on earth, in a tight game is even going to think about attempting this silly trick with a defender. Your just asking for trouble. Maybe if your 4-0 up with 10 minutes to go, but seriously, we are playing football, not impersonating Billy Wingrove.

Back
Top Bottom