PES 2011 Discussion thread

Thanks for the impressions and videos so far chaps.

Pre-ordered now and looking forward to reigniting the Pro Evo seshes with my mates.

Everybody's Golf and numerous FPS online have filled the role so far on PS3 but October should get some of the old rivalries going again heh :)

I will wait Online mode Announcement before pre-order :)
I really want more that 2 vs 2 !

I will wait Online mode Announcement before pre-order :)
I really want more that 2 vs 2 !

Why you think everybody cares the same things in the game as you?
I dont give a dog shit about online modes, for an example. If they are good, then great. But for me the most important thing is the offline gameplay.
Han, for example, cares a lot about online. Other probably not. Everybody is different.
I guess you like to read what you write a lot kid.

I think both online and offline is important. Im more of an offline player and would like the AI to be much harder. I heard their is a six difficulty which im happy about. I just felt for pes 2010 the game difficultys all had minor difference when building up to top player. Medium just felt more like easy. Hopefully they have put alot of work into it.

I dont give a dog shit about online modes, for an example. If they are good, then great. But for me the most important thing is the offline gameplay.
Han, for example, cares a lot about online. Other probably not. Everybody is different.

wow , wow , wooow :TTTH: .. what ? where ?who the fag are you?
Where i say that , the everybody must wait and care about online mode news ?:SHOCK:
I have two sentences and both begin with "I" because the guy above me said that he had already decided to pre-order the game.

If you do not care what I or some else think and want from the game, what are you doing here? :YAWN:

But once raised the subject - In the football games , the one of most import things is the ONLINE Mode ... and that is one of the reason , why FIFA has so high selling . Because it has a great online modеs and the People buying the game because they want to play with friends ,no matter how much understanding and can play football , they want to play with other People .Real rival, the living person is always better teammate or opponent from that the best AI . Every night in Justin TV do you can watch one or two canals where somebody play FIFA Clubs or just FIFA Online mode, but do you can't see somebody to play PES . Why !?
And not only that . OMG , there are so many examples . :CONF:

Nowadays, online gaming is a large .. no .. no is HUGE part of the game industry, especially for sports games, this is a vital element. Everything what you do with friends is fun, even kicking dog poop on the street with friends will be fun , or to play NES Soccer 89 friends , will be fun !

Hello , wake up , now is 2010... not nineties ! Look around, there are other people, you are not alone , or you are? So sad ...:BORED:
If PES 2011 will have good and fun online mode i will buying , if not..i will don't ... as like PES 2010 !

Last edited:
Can anyone comment on the following feature.. it went missing since 2008 version...

The ability for a mate to take control of a cpu opponent when you set up an offline league/cup... For some reason Konami felt the need to remove the ability for a friend to take control of a cpu opponent. As a result, my friends and I have had to switch to fifa because with PES we cant play this way when we have our get togethers.

and who cares about your preference for offline mode??? ;)

as you said: everyone is interested in different issues - so don't blame others for their preferences as they might differ from yours.
btw: hello - we are in 2010: now a days online-modes is accessable by a lot of people, so it's becoming more and more important...

Can anyone comment on the following feature.. it went missing since 2008 version...

The ability for a mate to take control of a cpu opponent when you set up an offline league/cup... For some reason Konami felt the need to remove the ability for a friend to take control of a cpu opponent. As a result, my friends and I have had to switch to fifa because with PES we cant play this way when we have our get togethers.

Thats not really a reason to switch.

other goal was good

nice videos and preview... that looked like on the slower speed

I want a good offline and a playable online.. and I'm sure I will be playing the MLO for a long while if it works..

it seems like konami is at least taking online serious now with having an online beta.. hopefully it works

Last edited:
that was the default speed, afaik.

the speed of this game is nowhere too fast, no need to worry.

Last edited:
I want a good offline and a playable online.. and I'm sure I will be playing the MLO for a long while if it works..

it seems like konami is at least taking online serious now with having an online beta.. hopefully it works

I really hope the MLO beta serves a purpose in testing the online servers because nearly every game I've played in the last couple of days has been laggy. I'm actually starting to lose confidence that the online experience is going to be any better this year.

and who cares about your preference for offline mode??? ;)

as you said: everyone is interested in different issues - so don't blame others for their preferences as they might differ from yours.
btw: hello - we are in 2010: now a days online-modes is accessable by a lot of people, so it's becoming more and more important...

You will be surprised the amount of people that does not play online currently. Some of us still have a real life with friends in the house to play a game. Some of us still want to see a rival when playing PES/FIFA... for me online is an add-on that is well received, but nothing more.

I have a Xbox360 Jtagged and I dont have Live. Not interested at all, in any case I have PS3 for online.

Online is important, but it is not the most important part of the game. Not a chance.
FIFA sells more than PES, even in the days when online it was not a popular option. I dont see the point. FIFA seels more because is more popular, licenses, better gameplay last 3 years, etc. Not only because the online is good.

Last OT message from me and rant over!

Last edited:
You will be surprised the amount of people that does not play online currently. Some of us still have a real life with friends in the house to play a game. Some of us still want to see a rival when playing PES/FIFA...

Online is important, but it is not the most important part of the game. Not a chance.
FIFA sells more than PES, even in the days when online it was not a popular option. I dont see the point. FIFA seels more because is more popular, licenses, better gameplay last 3 years, etc. Not only because the online is good.

Last OT message from me and rant over!

Maturity please.

I have a tactics question. How do I stop cutback speed whores from winning despite playing the most unimaginative football around? I just lost 4-3 to an utter weapons grade cnut - Eto'o in the middle, Aguero on one side, Lavezzi on the other. 4-3-3 with a midfield triangle spread out pretty widely. When it came to actual football I smashed him, scoring a decent mix of goals and tormenting him with turns, good interplay and unpredictable dribbling. He scored three cutbacks, Eto'o just ran straight through Dunne for no apparent reason and fired it across the keeper, AND he had a penalty from a cutback (which I saved).

Has anyone tried the sweeper? Does that work? Or a CB just in front of the back four? Also my full backs are nothing like the standard of those three - Santon and Marco Rossi. I wonder if Ivan Cordoba would have had more of a say on the matter.

Back
Top Bottom