PES 2011 Discussion thread

Re: PES 2011 Discussion thread (!!!NO BETA SHARING REQUESTS IN HERE!!!)

Really? I do remember reading something along those lines. Maybe it did work straight away for me after all. Was just keeping it safe and recommended googling :P

Yes, in Windows 7 at least the controller works flawlessly without installing a driver. In XP I think it is the same, but I am not sure...

Hey J give me more information about that pad. I am now used to the Xbox360 controller but I want to play in PS3. I have two options: either I get an adapter to play with my 360 controller in the PS3, or I buy the controller you suggest...

EDIT: Is this the one? Amazon.com: PS3 Shadow Wireless Controller with Rumble: Video Games

Yes thats the one, I bought it for the exactly the same reason. It's quality, I love it. I read good and half decent reviews. But the fact it doesnt have blue-tooth doesnt bother me. The internal battery life is great, as is the rumble. And it feels better than the Xbox pad for me personally.

Last edited:

I don't think I've played PES since editing was possible for the consoles, so question: is it a difficult process on the consoles? How much will I be able to edit?

it takes awhile but the results are pretty good,ive been making files for the last 4 years and everyone thats downloaded them have enjoyed playing them

Yes thats the one, I bought it for the exactly the same reason. It's quality, I love it. I read good and half decent reviews. But the fact it doesnt have blue-tooth doesnt bother me. The internal battery life is great, as is the rumble. And it feels better than the Xbox pad for me personally.

Sounds good then :)

I haven't been lucky enough to get on the Beta yet so have a few questions if you would indulge me.

How do you find the balance between different players has been maintained?

Especially in regards to technique based players, have they managed to get the Zidane style players as well balanced as more pacier players, and are there nice contrasts between the finesse players and the pure dog-fighters?

When we get this one mode we'll play is a fixed player multiplayer session where we take on master league with 4 of us in fixed roles and the rest AI vs the CPU, it's a nice change from actual vs games.

As my friends and i all play different roles (i'm the play-maker, ones the rock in defence, another the star-striker etc) i'm interested to know how well they've replicated those kind of players.

Thanks in advance. :)

it takes awhile but the results are pretty good,ive been making files for the last 4 years and everyone thats downloaded them have enjoyed playing them

Thanks for responding... I almost re-posted.

It used to not bother me that PES didn't have all the licenses but I'm sort of worried this year. I went over to the DS with FIFA 08 and I've become quite attached to the real teams, but FIFA 11 isn't looking too hot at the moment while I'm loving the PES videos. So I expect I'll be buying both this year but I'm curious to know what editing options are out there for consoles. Sounds fun. Looking forward to some PES 2011 action!

Does anybody know if the playing against the cpu will be alot better for pes 2011? i found top player way too easy and the cpu just didnt do enough.

Jflores, www.sendit.com can help you!

Gracias!

Hey Putuco,

I went to that site and clicked on "Pre-Order" next to PES 2011. It put my pre-order item in my basket. Is that all I have to do to pre-order, or do I actually need to check out and pay the game off with my card in order to be put on hold?

Last edited:

Does anybody know if the playing against the cpu will be alot better for pes 2011? i found top player way too easy and the cpu just didnt do enough.

should be better,theres a 6th level of difficulty this year

So would an Xbox 360 copy of PES 2011 imported to America from the UK, work on an American Xbox 360?

Gracias!

Hey Putuco,

I went to that site and clicked on "Pre-Order" next to PES 2011. It put my pre-order item in my basket. Is that all I have to do to pre-order, or do I actually need to check out and pay the game off with my card in order to be put on hold?

Nope, of course you have to checkout... putting the items in the basket is only that...

So would an Xbox 360 copy of PES 2011 imported to America from the UK, work on an American Xbox 360?

I don't think so. PES usually releases for regions (PAL/NTSC) and Xbox360 only play games of the same region. UNLESS you have a JTAG Xbox360 like mine, but in that case forget about online.

Thanks! Man I can't wait to play this.

Only thing a little bothering to me is ground passes - they seem fixed to a grid and glide too smoothly along the ground. Other than that I think it's looking really promising.

It's down to how you play it really. The freedom of passing goes beyond it being manual and having a power bar.

So I assume you where a rolex and drive a bugatti, wear couture attire and only eat from a personal chef :FAIL:

Even if you did that you wouldnt be getting the best in every aspect as no product that has alternatives is the best in every feature set.

I am confident in what I am seeing and hearing through the whole build up. Lets just hope this isnt the destination for Konami but a new launching point after the dark years.

I say to Seabass - just fix your eyes on NBA2k (even that game has bugs and a few poor animations) - that should be your gold standard to follow.
Well, this is stupid. I didn't say I wanted the best in everything. I only talked about the products I am buying and certainly the best for me is none of your business. :BYE: Everyone is entitled to his opinion and I only share for suggesting further improvements in weaknesses I see.

My original team just beat someone with 9 aquired players 2-1 after conceding the first goal. I was well pleased.

can you even walk around with the ball to slow things down? all i see is people running constantly

Back
Top Bottom