PES 2011 Discussion thread

When will we get some more news and videos Ronaldinho_23?

I wrote this a few days ago

el año pasado salio un teaser, tambien de messi, con imagenes en movimeinto hablando sobre su fluidez y sus movimientos, y al final todos acabasteis cabreados con el juego...

yo por lo que puedo saber, algunos movimientos que saldran son del tipo

- controles con el pecho, con el exterior del pie, nuevas fintas, nuevos giros con y sin balon..de manera humana, no 8 direcciones, lo cual es ya todo un avance para los que solo juegan a PES pero que tampoco sera una gran novedad para aquellos que ya juegan a la competencia

- ahora sera mas facil recrear comportamientos como los de xavi hernandez del barcelona o cesc fabregas, ya que el jugador tendra mas posibilidades de giros y mejoras en las respuesta de pase.

translated

last year came a teaser, also of messi, with images in movimeinto talking about their fluency and their movements, and eventually we all end up pissed off with the game ...

I so I can know, some movements that are of the type will

- Controls the chest, with the outside foot, new feints, new turns with and without ball .. humanely, not eight directions, which is already a step forward for those who just play PES but neither will be a great news for those who already play competition

- Now will be easier to recreate behaviors such as Barcelona's Xavi Hernandez and Cesc Fabregas as the player turns will have more opportunities and improvements in the response pass

For the final of the champions, I suppose there will be information, but the big blow (some video, more pictures) or with the world

hehe

I write in English I say to write in Spanish, and when I write in Spanish, tell me otherwise xD

The picture if you look for errors

- Number and the name are very small
- The sleeves seem painted on his arm (this turn is unreal)
- You see a very ugly shadow between the arm and shirt

We've been through many people claiming they have contacts who leak info to them and others who know contacts that know contacts who are in contact with Konami. Mostly, if not all, were liars and just posted fake rumors.

You on the other hand, don't seem the like. Mind I ask you where you get your info from?

Last edited:
I wrote this a few days ago

translated

For the final of the champions, I suppose there will be information, but the big blow (some video, more pictures) or with the world

I dont quite understand due to the language barrier. So there will be a small amount of news after the UEFA Champions League Final but the big news blowout will occur during the World Cup in June? Makes sense as it will be E3 2010 from June 14th-17th (during the World Cup) and Konami will be there.

We've been through many people claiming they have contacts who leak info to them and others who know contacts that know contacts who are in contact with Konami. Mostly, if not all, were liars and just posted fake rumors.

You on the other hand, don't seem the like. Mind I ask you where you get your info from?

hello Lami, my sources are konami Spain

Do not mean rumors or hype, only transmit information and conversations with people from Spain konami
If any inconvenience or upset, let me know

I dont quite understand due to the language barrier. So there will be a small amount of news after the UEFA Champions League Final but the big news blowout will occur during the World Cup in June? Makes sense as it will be E3 2010 from June 14th-17th (during the World Cup) and Konami will be there.

correct
any information brought to June as the key month

the World Cup or World Cup final are very good window to the public

Last edited:
hello Lami, my sources are konami Spain

Do not mean rumors or hype, only transmit information and conversations with people from Spain konami
If any inconvenience or upset, let me know

No worries. Not upset whatsoever. Keep doing what you are doing :) And thanks for all the info you give us.

While a little bit of knee jerk cynicism is certainly to be expected,for me some bloggers on here are going more then a little OTT.

Lets look at this with a open mind because what my understanding and knowledge of game development is telling me is this press statement and teaser trailer is very dramatic news indeed.

Statements like”history is going to be made”and”total freedom of control”shout one thing and one thing only,revolution!.

For me and based on the trailer and press release,konami have developed and created a new un-canned animation system and a physics system that is very similiar to euphoria which is going to completely revolutionise this genre and change the way we look at and play are football.A system that not only encompasses true freedom of movement,shooting and passing but one that will make the ball a true entity in itself,giving the game and gameplay a true to life un-predictabilty moving completely away from cpu contrived,scripted outcomes of pes in its current form and that of the ps2.

Yes,ive been enjoying fifa this year certainly more then pes2010 but that hasnt stopped my mind from wondering what the magician seabass and his right hand man greyhound are going to cook-up for us with some new tech and some of there greatest ideas from yesteryear re-engineered for the consoles of today.

So in conclusion all i can say is yee of little faith,while konamis form has certainly dipped of late they always where and always will be the music makers and the makers of dreams.

Konami created 360 degree movement and 360 degree passing and shooting on the n64 which has been copied heavily by ea in fifa10 and FWC,now finally there going to show ea how it should be done.

Fifas problem to many cut-scenes,planet no gravity player movement and physics and lastly and most importantly,fundamentally its still just a clone of pes!.

For my money PES was the better game this year, wonderful gameplay and the only real negative complaint is the stiff running and not so great animations. Everything else is really spot on, I was at one point a Fifa diehard. However after being seduced by the pure brilliance that is PES 2010. I can not wait for PES11 i really hope this team can get the animations sorted because that is the ONLY thing holding the game back from total dominance.

Also .....I know i am not saying anything that hasnt been said before, but i just love when running a defender up the pitch in a attacking move a midfielder will drop back to support the defense.....Responsive AI!!!!!

Man those PES guys know how to program!!!!!!!!

GO PES2011

While a little bit of knee jerk cynicism is certainly to be expected,for me some bloggers on here are going more then a little OTT.

Lets look at this with a open mind because what my understanding and knowledge of game development is telling me is this press statement and teaser trailer is very dramatic news indeed.

Statements like”history is going to be made”and”total freedom of control”shout one thing and one thing only,revolution!.

For me and based on the trailer and press release,konami have developed and created a new un-canned animation system and a physics system that is very similiar to euphoria which is going to completely revolutionise this genre and change the way we look at and play are football.A system that not only encompasses true freedom of movement,shooting and passing but one that will make the ball a true entity in itself,giving the game and gameplay a true to life un-predictabilty moving completely away from cpu contrived,scripted outcomes of pes in its current form and that of the ps2.

Yes,ive been enjoying fifa this year certainly more then pes2010 but that hasnt stopped my mind from wondering what the magician seabass and his right hand man greyhound are going to cook-up for us with some new tech and some of there greatest ideas from yesteryear re-engineered for the consoles of today.

So in conclusion all i can say is yee of little faith,while konamis form has certainly dipped of late they always where and always will be the music makers and the makers of dreams.

Konami created 360 degree movement and 360 degree passing and shooting on the n64 which has been copied heavily by ea in fifa10 and FWC,now finally there going to show ea how it should be done.

Fifas problem to many cut-scenes,planet no gravity player movement and physics and lastly and most importantly,fundamentally its still just a clone of pes!.

I think a perfect analogy would be Man United circa 2003-06. Fergie had the ideas but not the technical knowhow to implement them.

WELCOME BACK ADAM, EVERY YEAR SAME PERIOD...JUST A NEW NICKNAME.

Do you have some kind of personal vendetta against WENB? We are discussing PES 2011 here not the merits of WENB. If it is Adam than good for him. Why do you care? You seem to be trolling constantly in this thread. Firstly you start accusing a long term member of these boards as one of those 'wenbish people', then you claim he has some kind of secret agenda for WENB and now this. If you have such a problem with them go vent it somewhere else.

Look man, stop this. This isn't called "The Adam thread", neither it is "The WENB thread". Just drop it and talk about PES. Don't blame me next time you're cautioned.

EDIT: Just wanted to add the fact that you know Adam, and he's here same time every year, surely means you're not new to this place. Looks like you were banned before. So I suggest you don't go down the same route, Charlie.

Last edited:
Hola Ronaldinho_23

Vi esta informacion en otro foro, que dices tu? (gracias por tus contribuciones las apreciamos)

ENGLISH:

Ronaldinho_23

I saw this information on another forum, what are your thoughts? (thanks for your contributions, we appreciate them)
Hi everyone¡
well some people from another forum(the same of the 1000 animations) post other things.

-with the wide cam the game looks real, like a real match
-the game is almost finished,during this next months it will be polished
-new camera.
-360 movement very smooth and exact.
-a great change in the referees(?)
- of course new keepers animations.
-now the players fight for the ball in a realistic way(better tha fifa), and theres no stupid defender looking the ball during the presion(?).
-again bundesligue completely oficial,but no the premiership cause EA hold the rights until october 2010.

I'd like to know if there is any truth in the rumours of the Bundesliga being officially licensed. I'll be extremely happy even if it's just fake teams like the Premier League.

Hola Ronaldinho_23

Vi esta informacion en otro foro, que dices tu? (gracias por tus contribuciones las apreciamos)

ENGLISH:

Ronaldinho_23

I saw this information on another forum, what are your thoughts? (thanks for your contributions, we appreciate them)
I answer in parentheses

-with the wide cam the game looks real, like a real match (more or less, but still a game)
-the game is almost finished,during this next months it will be polished (yes, the game is nearing completion at 100%)
-new camera. (i don't know, I haven't news)
-360 movement very smooth and exact. (yes, 360 degrees are much better implemented)
-a great change in the referees(?)(that we see with our eyes)
- of course new keepers animations.(yes, this is logical)
-now the players fight for the ball in a realistic way(better tha fifa), and theres no stupid defender looking the ball during the presion(?).(fanboy, do not talk like that, FIFA has spent years honing a physical, is not as easy as snapping your fingers, you must be aware, until they play, better to say nothing)
-again bundesligue completely oficial,but no the premiership cause EA hold the rights until october 2010. (fake)

I answer in parentheses

-with the wide cam the game looks real, like a real match (more or less, but still a game)
-the game is almost finished,during this next months it will be polished (yes, the game is nearing completion at 100%)
-360 movement very smooth and exact. (yes, 360 degrees are much better implemented)
-now the players fight for the ball in a realistic way(better tha fifa), and theres no stupid defender looking the ball during the presion(?).(fanboy, do not talk like that, FIFA has spent years honing a physical, is not as easy as snapping your fingers, you must be aware, until they play, better to say nothing)
-again bundesligue completely oficial,but no the premiership cause EA hold the rights until october 2010. (fake)

Gracias ronnie.

I answer in parentheses

Sounds very promising to me! Hope youre right.

@Ronaldinho_23

Do you know more details about the new trick system? will it be like in Fifa? From the press release I understand that you can assign a certain amount of tricks you like to the stick. is that right?

I'd like to know if there is any truth in the rumours of the Bundesliga being officially licensed. I'll be extremely happy even if it's just fake teams like the Premier League.

Good question but i don't think so Bundesliga is in PES 2011. I don't understand why KONAMI can't add fake teams like Premier League. In my opinion EA have rights to Bundesliga for 3 years but it's not exclusive league and KONAMI can buy it. Another interesting question is about EPL. Ea have rights to october 2010 and KONAMI will have huge chance to buy this league.

How do you know? It's not EA exclisive league. They can add fake teams but real players name.
It is. The licence was bought by EA just last year (until 2011/12, so surely not available for Konami with PES 2011).

@Ronaldinho_23

Do you know more details about the new trick system? will it be like in Fifa? From the press release I understand that you can assign a certain amount of tricks you like to the stick. is that right?

I already hate the idea of this concept. Why change the fluid, motion orientated system currently in play ?

They'll probably keep stuff like shoulder drop and so on on left stick and add more advanced stuff to right stick. I find it almost impossible to do the flick up on the left stick currently (probably easy on d-pad). Isn't it something like back-front-front which works easy with d-pad since it doesn't register your movement between them like left stick.

It is. The licence was bought by EA just last year (until 2011/12, so surely not available for Konami with PES 2011).

Of course I know EA bought Bundesliga league last year but it doesn't mean that this league is EA's exclusive like EPL and it doesn't mean that they can't use real players name and fake teams. EPL is Ea's exclusive but KONAMI use real players names. Why the can't do this with Bundesliga?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom