PES 2011 Discussion thread

Re: PES 2011 Discussion thread (!!!NO BETA SHARING REQUESTS IN HERE!!!)

Maybe its because MLO is games played online mate. games played offline are always more smoother than online play

That's a good point actually.

But even if that's the case there's an option for gameplay speed.

I would ignore hardcore PES fanboys because they are.... fanboys so of course they will praise PES no matter how shit it is.

This is why i pm'd actual legit people here who are no fanboy of either franchise to give me a good impression of this game and so far its positive.

i personaly hate fanboys.

Hate is a bit of a strong word and at the end of the day it is just somebodys opinion, no one is holding a gun to your head saying think this way we make our own choices and thats great. Also didnt you see marts post when he gave his view? i say this because you said you PMed trusted people to find out.

can any one help me find jon champion audi files

great to see they fixed the keepers sleeve length,only thing being picky is that the ref and dida are wearing the same colour kits,from playing the beta this looks much improved:APPLAUD:

The video is amazing. The night lightning, the broadcast camera, it looks almost real.. Running animations not the best for some players and CHANGE THE FUCKING NETS.

Really? so the game will have adjustable speed sliders? very nice.

Still not sure what system to get the game for. It will all depend on how smooth online is.

Not gonna lie, I'm more of FIFA fan. Have been since the next gen consoles were released.

Before that though PES was all I played, I loved it. Mainly the PC version as the editing on it was really fun and addictive. Watching a few of these videos takes me back a bit and I think that PES is once again moving in the right direction.

The video with Real Madrid - AC Milan looks absolutely awesome apart from the running style of players which still seems to be the same as last years game which I didn't really like. The lighting, broadcasting of the game and some of the passing/shooting/tackling animations are much improved and I think this year PES will really give FIFA a good fight to be the best football game of 2010/11.

Looking forward to both demos!

i'm not the only one disappointed about this Unrealistic NETS:RANT:

i'm not the only one disappointed about this Unrealistic NETS:RANT:

I am sure if enough of you twittered john murphy it may be not too late to change them, because all it requires is a png graphic changing within a bin file. Hell i have a perfect square netted one i could send it to konami if they are struggling. :P

Adam_Bhatti
Btw, lots of great new info in the poddy on PES 2011, you simply can't afford to miss it.

Adam Bhatti
Massive thanks to both @JonMurphy_PES and SteveM for an honest,open, funny and relaxed 50min podcast.Was huge, will upload unedited tonight!

Wonder what else we will find out. We already now the penalty camerea has changed in the fnal code.

I am sure if enough of you twittered john murphy it may be not too late to change them, because all it requires is a png graphic changing within a bin file. Hell i have a perfect square netted one i could send it to konami if they are struggling. :P

i'm sure it's not too difficult to change ....

COME ON KONAMI :YAWN:

That picture with an EA guy playing PES is really funny

no they're not. not the same shape

Not sure if it's old news or not, but according to Jon Murphy's twitter:

"You can also chip the keeper in penalties now"

BTW does anyone know if pes 2011 on the xbox will allow you to use a memory stick to transfer patches? and will the game be more editable than just the OF?

BTW does anyone know if pes 2011 on the xbox will allow you to use a memory stick to transfer patches? and will the game be more editable than just the OF?

Yes to both. Cannigia reported the import options from PS3 are in Xbox360 this year too EXCEPT (apparently, according to the Seabass video) the new "audio import" feature.

Yes to both. Cannigia reported the import options from PS3 are in Xbox360 this year too EXCEPT (apparently, according to the Seabass video) the new "audio import" feature.

So you cannot import audio why? that is fucking stupid. I hope seabass looks into and maybe offers a patch.

Not sure.

We're still missing a proper, official announcement on all this though.

Hopefully they will allow us to do both. But is the consoles still only able to have OF files? is the new version of pes more editiable like the pc version? I hate the OF kits they look tacky compared to the proper pc kits.

according to seabass in the mol clip u can import audio files so that the commentary can now say team names but i think it will sound silly having jon champion speak then randomly a new voice says the team name?unless we collect audio files of jon saying team names will it then sound ok i think?

From that Italian video, looks like there are some huge improvements in animations. Now every movement looks really fluid and the ball physics look near perfect. Their bodies also look proportional which is nice and the running animation is much better now.

I want to try the ML beta but I'll wait for the official demo on PC.

Wow, I've missed all the great news today. But wtf is the deal with UK release date? I hope Murphy can give a good reason for this?:RANT:

But looking at the positives it was great to read that the penalty camera angle has been fixed. Also the stadium editor is looking better and better judging by the trailer and screenshots released today. And fantastic news about the licensing of Bayern and other German teams.

Why, however, did Konami show-off the extra content (pumpkin heads etc...) in the trailer? That was a bit cringe-worthy if I'm honest.

Wow, I've missed all the great news today. But wtf is the deal with UK release date? I hope Murphy can give a good reason for this?:RANT:

When asked about it on the podcast (according to Adam), Jon Murphy said it's something he can't comment on.

EA using their power for sure. Money-grabbing jerks.

Jon Murphy also said the following, 'bout EPL:
EA once again got the exclusive. Did everything we could but ties run too deep. The have a very 'established' relationship.

Sigh...

When asked about it on the podcast (according to Adam), Jon Murphy said it's something he can't comment on.

EA using their power for sure. Money-grabbing jerks.

Jon Murphy also said the following, 'bout EPL:

Sigh...

the game is still out only a few days into october,also if we order online we will get it sooner than the 8th so happy days :BOP:

Back
Top Bottom