PES 2011 Discussion thread

Re: PES 2011 Discussion thread (!!!NO BETA SHARING REQUESTS IN HERE!!!)

The only thing that's stopping me buying and just renting to start with is the Fantasy leagues, I think PES has made a jump (even with the kiddie stuff) to EA's tweak this year...

Maybe... and I know this is me clutching a straws a little... but maybe they include things like this so they can fall back on the argument that the editor is not designed to allow people to create licensed teams. It's there to allow the players to create fantasy teams. Pumpkin FC.

-

when the new trailer says 'create your own league'. does that mean just you can create your own league badge and re name it. Or does it actually mean we can create a league of our own, set the number of teams in that league and then use it in exhibition modes? so we can have lower leagues for all the leagues in the game?

That would be awesome if we could do that and then put it all into the ML.

Last edited:

It's a copyright issue regarding the music, something about being banned in Germany by Youtube.

ezrzcrqm.jpg

:DD

:LMAO:

Adam_Bhatti
Also, great news, I've been told by Konami that pens camera angle has changed to behind the player in PES 2011 final code. :))))))))))) 3 minutes ago via web

:BOP:

Oh, and pathetic UK release date. Pissed off royally. Konami need to change it, or the messiah is going to cause a flood and wreak havoc!

:LMAO:

As much as I think those "extra content" are just plain stupid, I can understand the argument for "it's just to have a bit of fun, relax".

What I can't tolerate is that they would dedicate an entire section of the trailer to them and call it "more customizable options" or something like that - then we get the game and still find horrible untucked shirts, no vests and armours, two sock lengths, one tape, etc.
It's annoying.

As much as I think those "extra content" are just plain stupid, I can understand the argument for "it's just to have a bit of fun, relax".

What I can't tolerate is that they would dedicate an entire section of the trailer to them and call it "more customizable options" or something like that - then we get the game and still find horrible untucked shirts, no vests and armours, two sock lengths, one tape, etc.
It's annoying.

Don't forget the nets ;)

The nets will be customizable?

thanks !

It's annoying.

Definitely agree with this.

Awesome news about the penalties.

Don't forget the nets ;)

I honestly never cared about the nets :P but I know a lot of people do. I have a soft spot for shirts, and I know people make fun of both, so I can accept that :D

On a different note, by watching the videos I realized that the new crossing animation is even worse than the old one, totally unnatural especially when the player is on the run. It's the kind of cross you would do while standing still. Oh, well.

I honestly never cared about the nets :P but I know a lot of people do. I have a soft spot for shirts, and I know people make fun of both, so I can accept that :D

I think I remember seeing a picture of a player wearing armor.

How many Stadiums can we create? And can we share them online?

There are a lot of fetishits with nets, untucked shirts and stuff LOL

I don't know why (actually I do) but I'm optimistic

Looks to be a good few strides better than the Beta and just looks a very very good game :DD

The only two things I worry about is AI defensively and goalkeepers who seem to react sloppily to things, I think it looks much better than FIFA 10 for example.

How many Stadiums can we create? And can we share them online?

I'm sure someone said that each stadium gets it own file so you can make as many as you want. No mention of an in game file sharing feature though so I wouldn't hope for one.

How vast will this stadium editor be? will you be able to recreate all the stadia you want? Also will i still only be able to import OF to the console versions of the game or can the games finally be cracked open and edited like the pc version?

whoa, the gamescom vids seem so fluid, so smooth, particularly in vid #3 and #4. is it because they're on PS3 :BOP:

the defensive AI and goalkeepers need more tweaking as they're really error prone. the defense line left too many spaces for my liking, and some goalkeepers reaction just left me shocked :CONFUSE:

also, does anyone notice defensive hold up play in those vids?

I'm really hating the crossing animations, but I guess it wont change in the final code. if this really is 80%, then i'll be really looking forward to the demo.

can we say PES is back? :JAY:

Looks to be a good few strides better than the Beta and just looks a very very good game :DD

The only two things I worry about is AI defensively and goalkeepers who seem to react sloppily to things, I think it looks much better than FIFA 10 for example.

Infact it might just be better than FIFA 11 (which isn't looking to good) :CONFUSE:

Back
Top Bottom