PES 2011 Discussion thread

Re: PES 2011 Discussion thread (!!!NO BETA SHARING REQUESTS IN HERE!!!)

This is the best football simulation ever, just what you would expect from a title with such ambitions.

xyEQcydXv.jpg

That vid showed alot of easy goals. Keepers looked supsect again just standing still for one of the goals.

you mean suspect, but anyway watch the Inter vs Real vid, Julio Cesar makes an awesome double save. Keeper stands still on the Ronaldo shot as its at point blank and wide. The new trailer is awesome, the graphics are unbelievable. We can now see the difference in polish between the beta and this 80% code. Pes really has stepped it up this year.

This is the best football simulation ever, just what you would expect from a title with such ambitions.

xyEQcydXv.jpg

Its an optional part of Pes that has been missing since the ps2 days. It didnt ruin the top notch gameplay then and it wont now. Its good to see people picking out non-gameplay related issues. In the end thats all I care about and it looks like Pes has got it back.

Sorry for double-post

you mean suspect, but anyway watch the Inter vs Real vid, Julio Cesar makes an awesome double save. Keeper stands still on the Ronaldo shot as its at point blank and wide. The new trailer is awesome, the graphics are unbelievable. We can now see the difference in polish between the beta and this 80% code. Pes really has stepped it up this year.

Yea i seen that vid mate was cracking vid i loved it. Just not impressed with the third video. Game is looking head and shoulders ahead of pes 2010 though.

Yea i seen that vid mate was cracking vid i loved it. Just not impressed with the third video. Game is looking head and shoulders ahead of pes 2010 though.

yeah we just got to test it ourselves, but I agree looks far better than pes 2010.

You can see though at the end of that vid the goal the keeper conceades is bad. I just hope things like this get ironed out for the big release.

WOW! The game looks so much smoother than the beta. I can see some more animations and transitional animations. It looks really good. I cant wait to get my hands on the demo now after playing the beta. Roll on October 8th!

it's the final build ?

i really can't see any change from the Beta :TD:

to me it still looks like PES 2010, i hope it's not final build

fanboys don't kill me !:ANX:

it's the final build ?

to me it still looks like PES 2010, i hope it's not final build

fanboys don't kill me !:ANX:

80% build..

The game is unbelievable, the transitions between animations are smooth, the animations are awesome, the gameplay is strong and THE KEEEPERS ARE AWESOME, nothing in common with beta except the name of the game!!! GJ KONAMI, Thanky SEABASS!
Guys this year is going to be great!!! Can't wait for the game to come out! ROLL ON 30th of September!

This is a screen shot from the 83.6% build:
7amurz77.jpg

Seriously, who thought of taking that SS?

Alert!!
Fanboy invasion!
Alert!!
Fanboy invasion!

LOD is a problem in pes (see the faces in the pic above)., but it's good this can be solved (PC version)

Does anybody know if there is an English language option in the EU version of the game? I'm going to be in Italy during the time of release so I might as well pick it up there.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Really is starting to look good this year, think this may be my first PES since PES6. :))

This is a screen shot from the 83.6% build:
7amurz77.jpg

Seriously, who thought of taking that SS?

Look at the stance of the players: Those players of both teams have the same stance. For instance the right most athletico player stands the same as the right most Inter player, and so on :D

Last edited:

it's the final build ?

to me it still looks like PES 2010,

No offence but you need glasses if you can't see the difference between the beta and the gamescom videos. :CONFUSE:

No offence but you need glasses if you can't see the difference between the beta and the gamescom videos. :CONFUSE:

just saw the 3rd video now... and to be fair enough it's really better than the Beta, the goalkeppers not seem retards.

the game seems more fluid than the Beta. and it's 80% build like mentioned before.

IT'S A GOOD YEAR FOR FOOTBALL FANS :BOP:

does anyone know which National Teams will be in PES 2011?

xyEQcydXv.jpg
I agree that stuff is pretty stupid, and maybe Konami think they'd add something different, maybe it's light hearted to them and adds some fun element, but to make such a sarcastic comment relating that to simulation then you're just trolling. If you have no intention whatsoever to post anything constructive in here then please refrain from posting. Thank you.
just saw the 3rd video now... and to be fair enough it's really better than the Beta, the goalkeppers not seem retards.

the game seems more fluid than the Beta. and it's 80% build like mentioned before.

IT'S A GOOD YEAR FOR FOOTBALL FANS :BOP:
Believe me mate, this game has nothing to do with 2011. Once you start playing it, you'll know.

For the pumpkin heads and such, maybe the programmers and designers got bored and wanted to have a laugh, I know how it feels when you're working day and night non-stop on a project, to a lesser extent.

I recall Arkham Asylum having silly pictures of the developing/programming staff on the papers in one of the levels.(If you looked very carefully)

You would think they've got better things to do than put in pumpkin heads and such, but I personally think they're just letting loose and having a bit of fun.

They surely are, but they should keep it to themselves imo. Maybe someone out there likes this stuff, don't know.

Lookin good imo. Definite purchase anyways.

Back
Top Bottom