PES 2011 Discussion thread

Re: PES 2011 Discussion thread (!!!NO BETA SHARING REQUESTS IN HERE!!!)

i'm sry but heikki is a very respectable player. If he thinks that pes2011 sucks is his opinion, nothing else. Peace

Why the fuck did he sign up if he has no intention of trying to enjoy the game?

Complete prick!

the goalkeppers looks like PES 2010 :TTTH:

anyone believe in a FULL GAME BUILD 100% different from that?

to be honest ....i don't ! :YAWN::YAWN:

The only problems I've had with the keepers have been parries close range or saves that they haven't collected properly. It's only a small area that will definitely be fixed in the final build.

Remember that the GKs in the beta are pretty bad...

Yes, people keep complain about it and it has already been fixed in the later version.

I still see not very much people mentioning the online connection.
That's what I am most interested in.

As we are able to now insert audio files for commentary does anyone one wish help me find team names Jon champion has quoted? If we can't finde I remember pes2 had Peter bracley say alot of team names in edit mode so I could extract them however it will sound silly? Jon champion speaking then in middle another voice saying the inserted file pls pm to help :)

Complete prick!

This. I guess he's proof that this game won't be for everybody, but there are a lot of people we all know who would have literally stabbed a baby for a beta code and would be loving every second.

As we are able to now insert audio files for commentary does anyone one wish help me find team names Jon champion has quoted? If we can't finde I remember pes2 had Peter bracley say alot of team names in edit mode so I could extract them however it will sound silly? Jon champion speaking then in middle another voice saying the inserted file pls pm to help :)

Is that 100% confirmed? :SHOCK:

Complete prick!

That's betas for you. Frankly, blame Konami for handing them out willy nilly (not that anyone else really does it differently). Like most I signed up for a pass - but in all honesty I think I'd have given it away had I got it. I'd feel too guilty knowing that there are far bigger PES fans missing out.

Apparently Bayern is licensed. Bremen and Schalke to follow.
Google translation:

It is for sure: Bayern Munich, is licensed in the new Pro Evolution Soccer 2011th Two other teams also. After yet unbestätigen information, this is at Werder Bremen and Schalke 04 This will probably be announced at the press conference.
More information to follow.

Is their a stream or live blog anywhere?

Bayern License confirmed

prorevo
BREAKING NEWS!!! Bayern Munich is licenced!!! Expecting 2 more teams #pes2011 #gamescom

bayern.png

I just thought I would post the confimation also prorevo confim Gamesoco code is 80%

Playable Version at gamescom: 80%-Build More infos about the playable version coming soon. #gamescom #pes2011

Damn 80%. I thought we were going to get a finished code at gamescom.. Probably licenses left then?

I think at 80% it will give a very good reflection of what the final game will be like in terms of gameplay.

After seeing previous videos and then playing the Master League Online, it's a game you need to play, rather than look. It's all about the feel, I'm not too sure what we can really gauge from Gamescom, apart from touched up animations and more eye-candy.

After seeing previous videos and then playing the Master League Online, it's a game you need to play, rather than look. It's all about the feel, I'm not too sure what we can really gauge from Gamescom, apart from touched up animations and more eye-candy.

Feel the same man.

I got the beta key but have been away, in a few hours I will be home. Can't wait to try it.

So the game looks awful - let's be honest -, but the gameplay is really good? when it comes ou i've to try it then

September 30 release - Pro Evo Blog Twitter.

OMG :D
Oh, it's the packaging of 2011. European release dates are Sept 30 for PS3, PC, Xbox 360 and then October for PS2, PSP and Wii.
Now this is surprise. I thing the demo will come between 5 and 10 September

Last edited:

PES Demo date will be 1st/2nd of September looking at that release date

Interersting, Pro Evo and FIFA released on the sameday!

Demo should be out within the next two weeks then!

Back
Top Bottom