PES 2011 Discussion thread

Re: PES 2011 Discussion thread (!!!NO BETA SHARING REQUESTS IN HERE!!!)

Apparently that's the same days FIFA, shows confidence.

That is very annoying.

OMG :x the fake shot from first video , with Henry vs GK ... is like in PES 2010 :x same shit fake shot... it is so disappointing ...

Last edited:

OMG :x the fake shot from first video , with Henry vs GK ... is like in PES 2010 :x same shit fake shot... it is so disappointing ...

It is clear to see that this is a huge improvement on PES2010, the videos are even an improvement on the MLO videos that we have seen over the last few days.

It looks very impressive.

pes.jpg

Well...

cdn.ecetia.com.files.2010.07.NBA2K11.jpg

Very original... :LOL:

Last edited:

It is clear to see that this is a huge improvement on PES2010, the videos are even an improvement on the MLO videos that we have seen over the last few days.

It looks very impressive.

This: expect more of this today kami we could have the perfect game on show but peeps will still look for negatives. All i will say is those in the know, know and that is good enough for me :))

Think he might be referring to the release date.

I cannot understand why the UK is getting the game a full eight days after the European market, if that is the case. It doesn't make sense when EU versions of games (not just PES) tend to be in English and a few other languages anyway.

After seeing previous videos and then playing the Master League Online, it's a game you need to play, rather than look. It's all about the feel, I'm not too sure what we can really gauge from Gamescom, apart from touched up animations and more eye-candy.

OH MY GOD YES!

The girlfriend asked me what was the beta like last night and I took about 20 minutes to try to explain it to her. But I always kept using the phrase 'just the feel of the cross' or 'just the way it feels when you twist and turn around defenders.. the close control is just... its feels right'. But even though she was nodding along and seemed interested.. I just know that she will NEVER be able to understand what I truly mean until she plays it. she just doesn't want to play it at the moment because she knows that the other people online will just rip her to pieces and she won't have fun.

sorry for the Off Topic guys, but Fifa is going to drop at October 1st and it's demo will drop September 3rd, and now its official PES will be released September 30th (before Fifa it means) so...any guessing on the demo date ?

sorry for the Off Topic guys, but Fifa is going to drop at October 1st and it's demo will drop September 3rd, and now its official PES will be released September 30th (before Fifa it means) so...any guessing on the demo date ?

Fifa's demo is out on the 16th

Who chose the music for that trailer video? Horrendous, especially as they haven't muted the other music.

That 'Extra content' part of the video was quite cringe-worthy as well - barrels and sweets as balls? Pumpkin heads? WTF. Why cheapen the game with that shit?

---

Those gamescom vids look a lot further on than the MLO beta. More refinements and tighter responsiveness. Looking forward to the demo now.

Fifa's demo is out on the 16th

http://www.fifaitalia.net/2010/07/demo-fifa-11.html :SHOCK:

This year's FIFA 11 demo could come very soon, when some are still on holiday ...
In fact it seems secure the date of September 3 as the day when the EA Sports will publish on its website to download the demo of FIFA 11 for PC. On the same day should come out on Xbox Live. Last year, the PlayStation 3 version was released a few days late on PSN, and this year? Probably we'll know in a few days since July 22 are expected big news.

Will konami tweak the game anymore from this preview code? some of the defending still looks suspect with defenders standing still. But i must say she is looking amazing this year. PES for my money defo this year.

Last edited:

@ MJ,
Have to agree, after seeing the MLO vids I wasn't too impressed. The game looked ok, but still too many animations/transitions lacking. However watching the GamesCom vids they have added a lot more. It all looks more fluid and close enough to FIFA that animations shouldn't be an issue when choosing which game to buy.

I guess the only critism I have after watching a couplf of the vids are the amount of toepoke passes. But that could be down to the sprintfest of the gamers. A little more control and composure could reduce it to the level it should be.

Hmmmm, wasn't expecting PES to be anywhere close to FIFA this year but from teh video's they are getting closer and closer (with FIFA, so far, not really showing much in AI improvement).

Yeah that's the one I was watching, but it's also apparent on the youtube ones over on WENB. And on this very page.....

Download this vid

http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_16622_en.html

It really shows the game off really well

Wow that videos seems to be a big improvement on the beta. It seems a lot nipper, I can see a lot more urgency in the AI controlled team mates, they actually are making a lot of forwards runs to support you.

There was a issue with youtube and copyright music so it messed up the music on the trailer.

It's a copyright issue regarding the music, something about being banned in Germany by Youtube.

ezrzcrqm.jpg

:DD

The clip of the stadium editor in the new trailer just makes this feature look better and better.

Back
Top Bottom