PES 2011 Discussion thread

Re: PES 2011 Discussion thread (!!!NO BETA SHARING REQUESTS IN HERE!!!)

Will write up more later, but for now, as a FIFA convert over the last 3 years, I really enjoyed my 2 matches on the beta. Drew one and won one. Had a bit of lag, but there were patches of smoothness and you can really see how hard they've tried to bump up their game.

I am most interested in the online-connection.
I read a lot about the gameplay, but strange enough most ( not all ) forget to mention what this demo is all about: Online. Is there lag?

x luck clarified that are not in the ML BETA ONLINE TEAMS MEAN Copa Libertadores South American team, the bad that I get nothing and stand to be that hill and everything and there is no way to have it even if they spend code

It was on and off with me throughout the match. Smooth 20-in-game minutes then a very lagy 5-10 in-game minutes.

Id just like to comment on the passing ive seen from the dozen or so videos. Why do they all go along the ground like marbles, why no shin, waist or chest height passes, it all looks so boring.

In real footy alot of passes start higher up when played over a distance, not always so close to the ground, it looks so samey and pretty poor.

Im guessing you can only choose between X or O to pass it too so only 2 heights with one for a high pass/lob.

to be honest I think some of the best news is importing sound data for teams and leagues, its been something that has ruined "broadcast realism".

Id just like to comment on the passing ive seen from the dozen or so videos. Why do they all go along the ground like marbles, why no shin, waist or chest height passes, it all looks so boring.

In real footy alot of passes start higher up when played over a distance, not always so close to the ground, it looks so samey and pretty poor.

Im guessing you can only choose between X or O to pass it too so only 2 heights with one for a high pass/lob.

Agree

Re: PES 2011 Master League Online beta Feedback thread

Ater i saw the FIFA's gameplay trailer and compare with PES 2011 MLO videos.. the PES 2011 now look very stupid :/
Maybe there have some CG and photoshop , i don't know but FIFA look way better ... fag it ...

Ater i saw the FIFA's gameplay trailer and compare with PES 2011 MLO videos.. the PES 2011 now look very stupid :/
Maybe there have some CG and photoshop , i don't know but FIFA look way better ... fag it ...

Make of it what you will but dont fully judge it until you have played it. I can assure you the game doesnt play 'stupid' and in fact is really good even with some bugs.

No point comparing videos from a beta with a PR video.

Tomorrow we will be able to make comparisons when you can see gameplay videos from code which is going to be representative of the final product.

Most annoying poster on Evo-Web?Most defnitely.Seriously, cut it out, it's painfully annoying to read your negative and 100% non-constructive negativism.You're like a 3 year old who goes on and moans for the same thing for days (more like weeks), man up and get a grip for fuckin sake.The looks promosing and the guys who have played it are impressed, what more do you want?Believe me, that game won't become better than real football in the next 20 years so you better bury your unrealistic expectations for the next few decades.

And if PES 2011 sucks, so what?Life goes on, it's not the end of the World.For fuc*in sake.

Thought I'd try a long range shot - it deflected up off the defenders back... lobbed up into the air and so I only had to tap shoot to head it over the keeper and into the goal. Soft but I'll take what I can.

YouTube - Deflection Header goal
-

And a short vid of me mixing it up with ground passes and a perfectly weighted lobbed pass going on to score.
When everything DOES work like it should, it's bloody brilliant.
YouTube - Passing Goal

Last edited:

Most annoying poster on Evo-Web?Most defnitely.Seriously, cut it out, it's painfully annoying to read your negative and 100% non-constructive negativism.You're like a 3 year old who goes on and moans for the same thing for days (more like weeks), man up and get a grip for fuckin sake.The looks promosing and the guys who have played it are impressed, what more do you want?Believe me, that game won't become better than real football in the next 20 years so you better bury your unrealistic expectations for the next few decades.

And if PES 2011 sucks, so what?Life goes on, it's not the end of the World.For fuc*in sake.

Стига зей , в ПЕСа са като слепи , блъскат се без никаква реакция и промяна на анимациите , да не говорим самите анимации като отделна единица са ОК , но нямат никаква връзка една с друга , всичко е супер накъсано и липсва всякаква чистота ! 90 % от головете който видях в това МЛО са супер бъгави и лишени от логика ! При поглед върху играчите без топка ... само забележи колко произволно се пласира А.И.то и какви движения прави , забележи по какъв начин играчите овладяват топката , забележи как анимацията при ПАС се разминава със силата на удара, на паса и изглежа на моменти супер глупаво , и още и още. На теб ако ти трябва седмица , две , месец да го разбереш , на мен ми е достатъчно точно 30 мин . Такива като теб " разбирачи " възхваляваха и PES 2010 колко е перфектна и колко не справедливо я критикувам , но сега всички в един глас я плюят . И слепец вижда колко много ама много проблеми има в целия енджън за анимации на ПЕС 2011 , не разбирам какво печелиш ако казваш че е добра , защото има добри неща но има и много ама много лоши които са тък от доста време и си стоят без да се прави нищо , защото си мълчите и целувате задници ! Във фуфа поне това звено е ОК , да не говорим и за графиката. След всичко видяно , ФИФА 11 ще е по добрата игра , не виждам как конами ще фикстант всичките тия лайна който има в МЛО кода !
И да , света няма да свърши , но за ПЕС сериите не може да се каже същото :)

Hopefully the demo and release dates, plus new cover art will be announced at the Konami press conference tomorrow. I'm going to guess that the demo will be out 23rd September and release will be 15th October.

It seems that the more people play the Beta, the more troubles and bugs are coming out...Big Changes need time to work fine...I think PES2012 will fix everything...FIFA11 is the answer

You do know comparing a beta which isn't built to show of it's gameplay primarily, to a glossy video which is showing off the animations and is based on the final product is pretty stupid :FAIL:

You do know comparing a beta which isn't built to show of it's gameplay primarily, to a glossy video which is showing off the animations and is based on the final product is pretty stupid :FAIL:

Especially as that glossy video isn't exactly gameplay either.

It seems that the more people play the Beta, the more troubles and bugs are coming out...Big Changes need time to work fine...I think PES2012 will fix everything...FIFA11 is the answer

This is old code and many of the problems have either been fixed or are being addressed. Konami will have worked on the game for two or three months by the time the demo comes out. Remember, this Beta is just to check the online performance of the MLO, not to showcase the game.

FIFA11 is the answer? Let's wait and see.

All looks good guys, but the keeper animationss are still a tad old school.

They still seem to be sort jumping in an odd manner rather than realistically stretching:CONFUSE:

Adam has hinted that the game will be released on 8th of October.

(from an insider apparently)

The first running animations on this last video are atrocious.

the goalkeppers looks like PES 2010 :TTTH:

anyone believe in a FULL GAME BUILD 100% different from that?

to be honest ....i don't ! :YAWN::YAWN:

100% different ? No not 100%.

I've already seen a load of amazing saves that just never happened in PES 2010 which give me great hope for the final build. If they can just tighten up the other well documented loose areas then keeper could be great come October.

-

Wee konami doing any kind of announcement or showing off at Gamescom?

the goalkeppers looks like PES 2010 :TTTH:

anyone believe in a FULL GAME BUILD 100% different from that?

to be honest ....i don't ! :YAWN::YAWN:

There have been some very good saves plus some very bad ones, specially ones that my keeper would've easily saved but decided to dive too early instead. I hope Konami took note of them early dives and fixed them. Our gameplay feedback won't do any difference now that the game is almost complete.

I need somewhere to vent my frustration. As you know many honest players have missed out on getting a code to pay the game but this prick here who hate's pes signs up with his ONLY intention is to bash the game.

YouTube - Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 online beta gameplay #3

Look at him moaning here! fucking idiot expects a beta not to have bugs? I mean when he plays fifa on manual here and takes it past the entire Espanyol team straight from the kick off with Kenwyne Jones! He thinks that's realistic?
YouTube - Heikki360 vs KaLeXo - FIFA10 Manual Online Ranked

As you can see the whole match is a horror show!

I git the world cup game on the cheap, I'm making sure i playing his ass and kicking it! too teach him some manners!

I HATE fucking fanboys!
i'm sry but heikki is a very respectable player. If he thinks that pes2011 sucks is his opinion, nothing else. Peace

Back
Top Bottom