PES 2011 Discussion thread

OMG The online is sooo smooth compared to previous versions.

The game is completely new. You cant go into it playing like you did in past PES games. Its definitely 360 degree movement or something very close to it at least. The animations are looking really, really good. Not had many complaints, may need a few more transitional ones and more variety in crossing ones but other than that its looking really good. Graphics are wonderful but they are a bit jagged and blurry in wide cam. The camera takes some getting used to as well. Oh and its slower in pace than PES 2010. There is no way of changing game speed so its on 0 as default.

I have started a Master League as Barcelona. I dont have Messi and all the other stars. You start off with the usual ML suspects such as Minanda etc. Their not very good so their control and passes are off. Ball physics are heavier now. I lost my first match against someone in Germany. Match was super smooth. No response issues like in PES 2010. Will post my detailed preview in the evening. :)

wow thanks man you got me hyped :CONFUSE: glad to hear about no response issues

got some questions for you :

- what can you see in your profile exactly? can you set up your fav team/player something like this? last 5teams used stuff like this? screen would be appreciated :COOL:

- are there red/yellow/connection bars for players? and how smooth it is on those connections, is it playable on yellow or do you have to play green only

- how do you know you're playing some1 from Germany? (you mentioned it)

- is there 2on2 option? (check how many slots are available when you create match room)

for PS3 they sended it between 12 am and 2 pm.
For Xbox I only heared about two people ( one here, one on PESFan )so they just started.

Guys please upload video when you play the beta...Pleeeeaaaaaseeee

Dont upload video in youtube...Upload it in rapidshare or megaupload and add the link in the forum...

Pleaaaseeeeee!!!!

KONAMI please sent me a demo for PC and i pay you 50 euro...

OMG The online is sooo smooth compared to previous versions.

The game is completely new. You cant go into it playing like you did in past PES games. Its definitely 360 degree movement or something very close to it at least. The animations are looking really, really good. Not had many complaints, may need a few more transitional ones and more variety in crossing ones but other than that its looking really good. Graphics are wonderful but they are a bit jagged and blurry in wide cam. The camera takes some getting used to as well. Oh and its slower in pace than PES 2010. There is no way of changing game speed so its on 0 as default.

I have started a Master League as Barcelona. I dont have Messi and all the other stars. You start off with the usual ML suspects such as Minanda etc. Their not very good so their control and passes are off. Ball physics are heavier now. I lost my first match against someone in Germany. Match was super smooth. No response issues like in PES 2010. Will post my detailed preview in the evening. :)

DEAR GOD..... I'M CRYING :BOP::BOP::BOP:

Good presentation so far. This looks very much pro like. I also can say that we do have a "next-gen" PES, finally. Gameplay and graphics both good. Online is better than before and I'm pretty sure the better responsiveness helped. Played my first game and lost. I barely had one shot on goal fgs. I could barely leave my half... Had to get used to the passing, which feels much better. The ball feels weightier and I like it. Physicality feels good again and somewhat reminds me of PES5's. Many of my shots were ballooned and some were just wrong because of shooting with the wrong foot. This game is really good.

Note: Nevermind the Gks, they're pretty bad in this code. Like mentioned before they've been improved on and are apparently much better in the latest code.

don't give a rat-ass about people's "impressions" because they tend to be biased, just grab a camera and post some gameplay videos instead if you got the game. Don't have a camera? Use your phone.

Last edited:
The game is too hard at the beginning especially if you just came from playing loads of PES 2010. Sprint whores wont get anywhere in this game, especially with the crap players you start off with in ML. I haven't really seen any ping pong passing. If anything the passing of mine has been completely fucked up. Some players require less power when passing due to their short pass stats and accuracy. You can feel a more refined player individuality. Just signed my first player. Gyan Asamoah. :) It really does get better as you get more and more used to it.

Oh and the camera panning is too slow. It cant keep up with a powerful quick shot or cross.

Back
Top Bottom