PES 2011 Discussion thread

I think the computer must be processing the emails or something? I mean they were still accepting request just a few hours ago, surley it's random how people will be picked.

Thanks han :)

How many people you think signed up?
1000 for Xbox and 1000 for PS3.... or less, else there was that message that there are no keys anymore ( the one you can see by now at that site ).

PS store update on Tuesday , maybe tomorrow PS3 fans will take their keys
I hope someone from you who will take a key to have the capture cart to stream broadcast in Justin.tv :P

Last edited:
I dont what to get anyones hopes up but both CVG and Eurogamer are reporting that everyone who registered before the 11am deadline today will receive a code. Their probably wrong because Jon Murphy said there were a limited number available but im certain it cant be first come first serve otherwise they would have filled that quota by Friday. Who knows?

fingers crossed your right:COOL:

PS Store doesnt update Tuesday. It updates Wednesday so their not waiting for that. Just be patient, I know its hard but the testing starts today so we should get the codes by around 5-6pm latest.

PES 2011 Master League beta today
Konami to send out keys in next 24 hours

Konami will be sending out beta keys for the Master League component of Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 later today.

The official Konami website currently sports a countdown as well as a small form asking your preferred format, email address and date of birth.

Keys will be dispensed starting from 11am UK time, so fill this form in an the beta key is yours.

Competition between Pro Evolution and FIFA has become a bit of a one-horse race of late, however Konami seems to be putting up a fight with PES 2011.

Check out our recent gameplay preview to see how the game is shaping up.

[ Source: Konami ]

Beta Codes will be sent over the next 24 hours I think the beta starts when the PSN and XBOX stores update.

magnetss.jpg

Beta Codes will be sent over the next 24 hours I think the beta starts when the PSN and XBOX stores update.

Xbox LIVE updates throughout the week and PSN only updates on Wednesday so its definitely not because of that.

maybe everyone will get a beta code as they didnt get the full 1000 registered for ps3 and 360

Hmm i'm thinking just maybe the same! It's a limited beta just for master league purposes, your heavily restricted. Of course we are all eager to test the game out.

I'm probably wrong but I'm being optimistic!

i think a small amount of the fifa community have signed up, just to post "lulz it sucks"

God! Those fanboys really need to get a life! I think we should all make a list of known fanboys making stupid comments and trolling to konami, so they know who to ignore!

Last edited:
Got mine!

The first batch must be receiving theirs soon :) The download, however, says 300 minutes to go :(

I registered for the Xbox and as far as I can see nobody got one for that console. They are probably still sending out PS3 codes.
Xbox will be after that I guess.

Are these keys for PS3, Billy , goalgerd & pjft?

Hi Han. Those are keys for PS3 indeed. I registered almost the minute it showed up at twitter. Don't despair, though, since 1h30 down the line means that there are lots of e-mails to be sent before.

Sadly, as I had mentioned previously to Lami and Mart, I'll be out of the country from tomorrow, since I'm going to Gamescom... I'll try to play until my eyes fall off today.

Han: let me know if you end up receiving your key or not.

Also, I have to congratulate Konami, and confess something on the side: they seem to have a good filtering algorithm in place. Before we knew it was going to be first-come first-served, I thought it was a draw, so I registered with my 3 PSN accounts - PT, UK and US.

I only received a key for the first one. Bravo Konami. Maybe they filtered the requests by IP. So that should sort out all those who registered several times.

Regards,

Paulo Tavares

I don't think that it has been on a first come, first serve basis. I registered within 2 minutes of the registration opening and I haven't got one (PS3).

That's Konami's way of giving the finger to the loyal fans while catering to casuals.

I bet 3/4 of the keys went to those kids who heard of the beta half a hour before the deadline on Eurogamer.

Oh well, game's prolly gonna suck anyway.

EDIT: RL friend of mine registered like 5 minutes before the end of the countdown and just got a key. Good fucking Game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom