PES 2011 Discussion thread

Nobody answered my question so I'm going to post it again:

When it comes to player form, is it completely random? Or does form take into account performance on the pitch as well?

I really like how in PES form forces you to make tough decisions and play a larger number of squad variations, but on the other hand I do like that in FIFA form is determined by performance.

Isn't the best system the one that most effectively combines the two (randomness and performance related)?

His take then was that FIFA 11 this year is ahead overall, while it lacks the realism or satisfaction of the gamplay core of PES - but stressed to point out thats more about opinion than fact.

For him, stats in passing, and even having the confidence to play in confined spaces is more satisfying in PES, although FIFA 11 has caught up so much in this respect the physical nature of them game has been toned down loads.

His conculsion then, is while PES is better in core play feel of a player, and even one player vs CPU (states one play AI in FIFA 11 still needs work), EA aren't far off on those things. So for him FIFA 11 will rule again, but not just for FIFA fans, but fans across all bases.

So the things that really matter are better in PES? That's good enough for me.

So the things that really matter are better in PES? That's good enough for me.

I asked Adam to elaborate on this realism difference - it's the movement and articulation in tight spaces that his mate feels FIFA has improved in significantly, but PES has moved ahead as well to keep the lead.

I asked Adam to elaborate on this realism difference - it's the movement and articulation in tight spaces that his mate feels FIFA has improved in significantly, but PES has moved ahead as well to keep the lead.

Yep, just been reading his comments in the Fifa thread.

Can't wait for all the gameplay videos this week. I want to see if Konami have tidied up the animations, and improved the keepers and refs.

I've just put my name down before, didn't even know about the beta until Eurogamer mentioned it.

Nobody answered my question so I'm going to post it again:

When it comes to player form, is it completely random? Or does form take into account performance on the pitch as well?

I really like how in PES form forces you to make tough decisions and play a larger number of squad variations, but on the other hand I do like that in FIFA form is determined by performance.

Isn't the best system the one that most effectively combines the two (randomness and performance related)?

I think it will be the same, else we might have heared about it.
I am not sure and I think others don't know either, else somebody would already have answered your post.

...3....2...1...0.... we still alive ?? Now what ??

Now everyone sits around complaining that they didn't get an email... then we'll find out at 5pm that no one got any and that there was an error and it's going to be tomorrow at 11am now. then when tomorrow comes there will be another error and it will be delayed until next monday at 11am.

LOL :D
Now the site says 'no more keys available for your format'.
So that means it was the case until this message (?).
That would imply that all who registered are in! (?)

I think we should be patient. It takes time to mail such big amounts...

I think the computer must be processing the emails or something? I mean they were still accepting request just a few hours ago, surley it's random how people will be picked.

Thanks han :)

How many people you think signed up?

I dont what to get anyones hopes up but both CVG and Eurogamer are reporting that everyone who registered before the 11am deadline today will receive a code. Their probably wrong because Jon Murphy said there were a limited number available but im certain it cant be first come first serve otherwise they would have filled that quota by Friday. Who knows?

Back
Top Bottom