PES 2011 Discussion thread

I don't think that it has been on a first come, first serve basis. I registered within 2 minutes of the registration opening and I haven't got one (PS3).

I was under the impression Jon Murphy had said something to that effect... Maybe I got it wrong? It could depend on the territory you picked, or other factors... I picked UK.

Important things:

This Beta is to test aspects of Master League online gameplay only. Please be aware that gameplay is based on unfinished code and aspects such as goal keepers, referees, animations and online are still being updated.

A more complete PES experience will be demonstrated at Gamescom.

So let's all see this from a proper POV, and not getting overly hyped.

Regards,

Paulo Tavares

Yeah it is a shame, people who registered hours after have got codes. Not a problem but just wish PR people wouldn't come out and say stuff like first come, first serve basis when it clearly isn't.

Well done to all who got one and look forward to impressions and videos!

So is this for Europeans only???

I registered on the first day for PS3 and haven't got the code, fuck konami and there new game....ill stick to WE on ps2 emulator for my football fix.

I GOT MINE FOR PS3

downloading now.....:BOP::BOP::BOP::BOP:

i'll try to post some videos late

Last edited:
Maybe a good idea for all of the code-posters:

Tell us what console you have the code for.
Then we know if they already work at the Xbox code.

Hmm again keeping the optimism, i think the 360 codes will be easier to get?

Since you have to pay for online and people won't have 6 accounts unlike the PS3!

Also PES seems to be more about the PS3 Sony connection compared to the xbox!

Less people would've signed up for the 360 one. So maybe more of a chance i got in?

Hmm again keeping the optimism, i think the 360 codes will be easier to get?

Since you have to pay for online and people won't have 6 accounts unlike the PS3!

Also PES seems to be more about the PS3 Sony connection compared to the xbox!

Less people would've signed up for the 360 one. So maybe more of a chance i got in?

I had the same thoughts, so I signed up for 360 instead of PS3. Hopefully the fact that I am in America does not hinder my chances.

I glad to see how many people from forum got the codes :) Now we wait info and videos , pls
2005_07_21_shrek_cat_no_hotlink_please.jpg

I don't think paying would make much difference. You could have just made up a fake gamertag but used a real email address - the fake name you gave isn't linked to it at all. You just get a redeem code.

78% downloaded. Probably would have been quicker if I hadn't been sat here messing around.

They check that the Gamertag has a Gold sub, or so it said when registering anyway. So it'd be a lot of hassle to set up a fake tag, then get a Gold sub for it.

I don't think paying would make much difference. You could have just made up a fake gamertag but used a real email address - the fake name you gave isn't linked to it at all. You just get a redeem code.

78% downloaded. Probably would have been quicker if I hadn't been sat here messing around.

Well i signed up twice because the first time (me being a fool) I misspelled my gamertag.

second time round i spelt it right! Also put a different email with it!

I would've thought they would check the gamertags they send the codes to have a gold subscription before sending

OMG The online is sooo smooth compared to previous versions.

The game is completely new. You cant go into it playing like you did in past PES games. Its definitely 360 degree movement or something very close to it at least. The animations are looking really, really good. Not had many complaints, may need a few more transitional ones and more variety in crossing ones but other than that its looking really good. Graphics are wonderful but they are a bit jagged and blurry in wide cam. The camera takes some getting used to as well. Oh and its slower in pace than PES 2010. There is no way of changing game speed so its on 0 as default.

I have started a Master League as Barcelona. I dont have Messi and all the other stars. You start off with the usual ML suspects such as Minanda etc. Their not very good so their control and passes are off. Ball physics are heavier now. I lost my first match against someone in Germany. Match was super smooth. No response issues like in PES 2010. Will post my detailed preview in the evening. :)

OMG The online is sooo smooth compared to previous versions.

The game is completely new. You cant go into it playing like you did in past PES games. Its definitely 360 degree movement or something very close to it at least. The animations are looking really, really good. Not had many complaints, may need a few more transitional ones and more variety in crossing ones but other than that its looking really good. Graphics are wonderful but they are a bit jagged and blurry in wide cam. The camera takes some getting used to as well. Oh and its slower in pace than PES 2010. There is no way of changing game speed so its on 0 as default.

I have started a Master League as Barcelona. I dont have Messi and all the other stars. You start off with the usual ML suspects such as Minanda etc. Their not very good so their control and passes are off. Ball physics are heavier now. I lost my first match against someone in Germany. Match was super smooth. No response issues like in PES 2010. Will post my detailed preview in the evening. :)

Screens? videos? please :))

Back
Top Bottom