PES 2011 Discussion thread

995949_20100805_790screen001.jpg

New image of the front end. I don't think it's been posted before.

Gorgeous.

Great news about the demo too.

Can go both ways yes. I only think its good because its based on final code and not on an earlier one so we wouldn't get any of the old code excuse bla bla.

Can go both ways yes. I only think its good because its based on final code and not on an earlier one so we wouldn't get any of the old code excuse bla bla.

Yup. The dreaded old code excuse:CRY:

I really hope the online is fixed. Is it to much to ask:PRAY:

Everyone i think here has signed up, just very unsure how Konami are going to allocate who can test the game or not. Is it pure random?

I signed up for the 360

is true that the faces of the players, Mexicans are unreal
I wanted to put here
youre in the wrong website mate
I would like to appear on stage Amalfitani

is true that the faces of the players, Mexicans are unreal
I wanted to put here
youre in the wrong website mate
I would like to appear on stage Amalfitani

LOL.

When you say Amalfitani do you refer to creating the Velez Sarfield's stadium?

As I don't play either PES or FIFA online I didn't sign up, not fair on those that do, I hope we get plenty of guys on here on, I'm guessing it must be a fairly good build they will use and I'll be very interested in how they find the gameplay...

As I don't play either PES or FIFA online I didn't sign up, not fair on those that do, I hope we get plenty of guys on here on, I'm guessing it must be a fairly good build they will use and I'll be very interested in how they find the gameplay...

its the 100% finished game,jon said it on twitter

Has somebody Twitter overhere?
I have a question for Jon Murphy, but I have no tweeter.

The question is this:
There a flags showed when you register for the online demo.
Can you ONLY join the test when you live in those countries?

Some guys fom other forums asked that too. I think the flags are where the servers are, or a language select, but maybe I am too optimistic :)

Last edited:
Don't think it means you have to be living there, but maybe its better, since playing people from the same country will have better connections. Even though I'd prefer seeing people playing from all over the world to really test this.

Last year people from Holland also tested it.
So, Twitter-users, ask that question to Jon Murphy ( see question in post #6234 ) ;)

I just called Konami about the online demo.
It is for everybody; the flags has nothing to do with who wil be able to test.
People from all over Europe can register and can be chosen to test.

Back
Top Bottom