PES 2011 Discussion thread

Like if any game was ever perfect.
I just think you're "stating the obvious" a bit too much and you don't know what else might need to be ironed out. I'm sure if the code was in our hands for the same amount of time as Adam has it, we would have been moaning about stuff we probably shouldn't due to "in-development" bugs that you usually don't report about. (While some would say it was good enough for release already, like I read one of the previewers saying).

sc2

Guys i discussed with friends for PES and FIFA...
And a friend said that the demo of PES will release after gamescom..23-25 August..

Is that truth? He said that KONAMI want to release the demo before EA..

I don't think so... Demo is always released late September-early October.

By the way,PES seems to be the same shit.I don't see any big difference,unfortunately...

Don't get me wrong I hold my own against these kids but it just irritates. As for the yellow connection thing I am at the southern most tip of Africa, my connections are always red but I have lag free games of PES2010, now and then I have problems with a few in Turkey, Italy and France but in general it is decent obviously not at peak hours of the day. Hell I even had a flawless game with someone in Uzbekistan.

Also I guess there is no way of getting around playing people like this as the world is populated more by people wanting to win than people wanting to enjoy a game....if that makes any sense.

Of course, it's disappointing how few people seem to actually play for fun rather than the win at all costs mentality.

For a long time I've had relatively smooth games on red connections, but they are more prone to slight bits of lag that are less noticeable. I'm in the uk and most of the time its on red with spanish, italian, german players etc. Despite an improvement they really need to get to the level of FIFA, where lag free games are the norm.

Of course, it's disappointing how few people seem to actually play for fun rather than the win at all costs mentality.

For a long time I've had relatively smooth games on red connections, but they are more prone to slight bits of lag that are less noticeable. I'm in the uk and most of the time its on red with spanish, italian, german players etc. Despite an improvement they really need to get to the level of FIFA, where lag free games are the norm.

Can't see this happening anytime soon, i think the servers simply aint good enough!

Still no news about the sizes of the logosin the game....I hope demo is coming soon...just to have a look inside..an d create my own logos..Does anyone know somebody who could make the french ligue 2 shirts for pes 2011..;?

Some interesting PES11 vs FIFA11 chat by Dan Dawkins in the latest PSM3 podcast:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=258853

Starts at 1:23:23. Worth a listen.

I thought it was a load of shit tbh! Tells me nothing about FIFA's gameplay improvement in terms of tactics and individuality. Sounded like one of the many players who are like OOMMG LOOK AT THE ANIMATION, LOOK SMOOTH REAL YEAAH'.

Didn't talk about how realistic FIFA's animations will be.
He talks 100% like a gamer, which is useless for me. FIFA's tackling is fluid, your in control. These people seemingly don't get tired with the piss easy hold x and tackle, no skill needed system! Along with more rubbish!

Gamers seem to believe tactics are an afterthought :CONFUSE:

It's so annoying that we're in 2010 and they still can't get it right! appropriate funds should be spent on better servers. Even with FIFA's market share, PES still is a big seller in gaming terms.

Tell me about it, smaller companies than Konami have got it right! Konami aren't exactly strappe4d for cash. But i have little but no faith in their servers!

Now that is a Ceremony
[url="http://www.gametrailers.com/video/obama-appearance-madden-nfl/702628"]Madden NFL 11

I want something like that when i win ML or League or Cup in PES ... not just.. " Well done !Here the Cup , now go fag yourself !"

obama isnt really a soccer fan, but i see your point, that is fucking awesome, they even have the commissioner of the league in there, i have no idea who that would be in the prem or other leagues, but if platini was in it, that would be cool! As well as if bayern munich won the CL they showed ribery tearing that hot ass prostitue up, throwing dollar bills at her and making her call him, christiano

A guy that is so critical of PES posts a Madden video on here?... Seriously.. :COAT:

He has the right to be as much critical as he wants to be, doesn't he? The Madden video has nothing to do with Fifa so why not to post, if it has something to show? You can see that the celebration part is very good, it has somekind of a feeling and it obviously makes you feel that you've accomplished something, of course it will do only in first couply of times you get the cup, because the more you watch, the more bored you'll get.
So far in PES the celebration part is like this 1-3 secs cup holding, 1-2 sec bull****, 1-3 secs teamplayers holding hands like lovers and BANG... THE END!

I do agree more can be put into the celebration scenes...but as ElvisSs has said, after a few times, you'll get bored of the scenes and will just skip it...

The reason we feel this way already is because PES has used the same scenes for so many years now...the only one that is a classic will have to be the one with Queen's "We are the Champions" played at the background...none other ones have compared that that yet...it has the emotional side with it because of the music...

I do agree more can be put into the celebration scenes...but as ElvisSs has said, after a few times, you'll get bored of the scenes and will just skip it...

The reason we feel this way already is because PES has used the same scenes for so many years now...the only one that is a classic will have to be the one with Queen's "We are the Champions" played at the background...none other ones have compared that that yet...it has the emotional side with it because of the music...

Ofcorse you can skip , but i always watch it ! After long and hard season , is awesome to see someting like that , epic celebration ! In PES , is...not a same since PES 3! I don't know is not so exciting . Especially when I scored a decisive goal, often the player simply goes without any emotion? WTF, it's Final, scoring a important goal , the scorer just walk to the center , like :
- Well , another day at the office .
In PES , all is so... artificial, without emotion !
The football is passions , emotions
YouTube - This is the best of Football - Emotions , Goals and Tricks

adan would have to ask if you play the August code because the juice the July to see if this monumental stadium and other stadiums in South America, hopefully this stage of the Amalfitani Velez Sarsfield

Most of us won't see celebrations scenes enough too get bored of them and wanna skip them and maybe AHTPACKCA speaks for most us, we like too watch them!

Cup celebrations don't get as old as entrance scenes do and sure, PES celebration cut scenes can do with some improving, as im sure they will just as every other cut scene and animation as been thus far, but the cut scenes will always be better then anything we've seen from FIFA series thus far by a long shot.

Back
Top Bottom