PES 2011 Discussion thread

It just about balances itself out side FIFA don't have stadium editor and don't even have a nightmode ready for al of it's stadiums, some of them are only ready in 1 weather and time setting. Still not good enough at all from Konami. Yes, it's hard with the liscences but what the hell happened to the Rasunda stadium? Stadio Olimpico di Torino?

Fair enough you lost the license for Liverpool but still what happened? At least update some of the old PS2 ones you had, is it so hard?

Stadium editor is a stadium editor but 18 stadiums in this moment looks like a big joke.

PES 2008 - 15 stadiums

PES 2009 - 19 stadiums

Pes 2010 - 22 stadiums

Pes 2011- 18 stadiums?

The stadiums creators for 2 years made only stadium editor? Sorry but it's ridiculous! I thougt that in Pes 2011 will be minimum 30 stadia but I see only 18........:FAIL:

Are stadia restricted by licensing? What happened to the unlicensed stadia like Red Cauldron? Can Konami not do that anymore?

id say within the stadium creator will be the templates of the stadiums theyve lost,so the 4 missing licenced stadiums from last year will be easily added

18 stadiums is still shit though ,iss deluxe on the snes had around that!

id say within the stadium creator will be the templates of the stadiums theyve lost,so the 4 missing licenced stadiums from last year will be easily added

Hopefully that's the case. Also that list says "current stadiums in PES2011", so hopefully it's not final and some are still to be added.

There was well over 40 in PES5 if I remember right.

Ok but not forget about online in this situation. In PES 2010 i could play in 22 stadiums but in Pes 2011 only with 18.

Hopefully that's the case. Also that list says "current stadiums in PES2011", so hopefully it's not final and some are still to be added.

There was well over 40 in PES5 if I remember right.

Wasn't this the same situation last year? Preview code stadium list was shorter than the final one.

Not sure why they can't just update the old stadiums and throw them in. It's not like the newer stadiums have ever looked all that spectacular.
If I remember correctly, the old ones were more detailed.

Not sure why they can't just update the old stadiums and throw them in. It's not like the newer stadiums have ever looked all that spectacular.
If I remember correctly, the old ones were more detailed.

I've always wondered why they didn't update the old PS2 stadia wither higher res textures and add a bit more detail here and there. I'm sure it's not as simple as that in reality.

Where the fuck did Anfield, Mohammed Lewis Stadium, Stade de France and the supposed Maracana go? From the looks of it there are no South American stadiums even though we now have the premier South American club tournament.

Konami give us something with one hand, and as is so typical of them, take something away with the other. At this rate PES will have the same number of stadiums in the PC/PS3/360 versions as it does in the PSP version (in other words a paltry "one"). And what happened with the Liverpool licence? I thought it was longer than 2 years (as from PES2009)? I guess Konami would rather spend the dosh on paying some designer to make models of pillows, beer kegs and sweetie wrappers. This is getting really silly.

Konami give us something with one hand, and as is so typical of them, take something away with the other. At this rate PES will have the same number of stadiums in the PC/PS3/360 versions as it does in the PSP version (in other words a paltry "one"). And what happened with the Liverpool licence? I thought it was longer than 2 years (as from PES2009)? I guess Konami would rather spend the dosh on paying some designer to make models of pillows, beer kegs and sweetie wrappers. This is getting really silly.

You are the one being silly now.

Firstly, none of this is final. Second, if you think the only thing they gave us in exchange this year was "pillows" you're not being fair and don't deserve any effort.

Nuevo Triunfo is the one in the Germany - Netherlands vid and is surely not South American.. as far as I remember.

Maracana is one of those under a fake name (since we've seen pics of it already) and I think Nuevo Triunfo is also South American.

Nuevo Triunfo was the stadium used in the latest Konami trailer for the Germany v Holland game. It looks more like an English or German stadium.

Edit: I think Rose Park is the one that looks a bit like Villa Park, it's in the E3 screenshots.

netherlands classic??

and spain?? where is spain classics???

Sorry for the OT, but you're kidding, right? Current Spain team will be the classic one soon enough. But calling for a Classic Spain now??

Remind me please, what are the biggest spanish accomplishments in the past, i.e. in the true Classic era? AFAIK, Netherlands was two-times worldcup finalist in the 70-ties and european champion in the 80-ties.

Let's try to be realistic, shall we? Spain has accomplished a lot in present days, but it's far too soon to call it "Classic".

You are the one being silly now.

Firstly, none of this is final. Second, if you think the only thing they gave us in exchange this year was "pillows" you're not being fair and don't deserve any effort.
Sorry pal but I am being pessimistic because for too long there has been false dawns with the way PES is going. Besides, how on earth is the novelty stuff like kicking pillows going to allow fed up fans like myself from taking this game seriously?

Sorry pal but I am being pessimistic because for too long there has been false dawns with the way PES is going. Besides, how on earth is the novelty stuff like kicking pillows going to allow fed up fans like myself from taking this game seriously?

It's the extras you shouldn't take the serious, not the game itself. PES 5/6 had these sorts of things and were still the best PES'es ever.

It's the extras you shouldn't take the serious, not the game itself. PES 5/6 had these sorts of things and were still the best PES'es ever.

But Konami could afford to do shit like dog heads in PES5 because PES1-4 were all awesome and they had plenty of credit in the bank from the fans. When you're on top you can get away with it.

When I heard about shark heads in PES2011 a little part of me died. With the current state of the PES franchise every effort should be put towards getting the game back on track.

Back
Top Bottom