PES 2011 Discussion thread

I see that some Europeans are not excited by the addition of South American teams. For us latin americans of course is great. But do not forget that we also had to put up with teams like cluj, metalist, hearts, abeerden, etc. for all this time hehehe
But the addition of Libertadores license is a milestone in the series, making it even more global. This is very good for the franchise.

I see that some Europeans are not excited by the addition of South American teams. For us latin americans of course is great. But do not forget that we also had to put up with teams like cluj, metalist, hearts, abeerden, etc. for all this time hehehe
But the addition of Libertadores license is a milestone in the series, making it even more global. This is very good for the franchise.

+1

dmxdex, do you expect him to subtitle the video in English as well? Show some appreciation for him bothering to post it here.

Im european and think its good that konami got the rights to it. It adds another cup competition with a load of teams.

+1

dmxdex, do you expect him to subtitle the video in English as well? Show some appreciation for him bothering to post it here.

Whats the point in a french video when most on here speak english. No offense to foreign lads that come onto the forums. Its just the majority of us on here speak english.

Whats the point in a french video when most on here speak english. No offense to foreign lads that come onto the forums. Its just the majority of us on here speak english.

Who cares what the guy is saying, the gameplay in the background is enough to justify watching the video.

I hate it when British people have that sort of attitude, it's embarassing

Great find, good to see some pure gameplay, even if it's over some fella's shoulder.

I assume this is the code used at the preview in London as well, and not the preview code.

What do you guys think about the percentage of new animations? I think it's quite clear from what we've seen so far that MANY of the old ones are still there. Too many, in fact. It's certainly not 90% new animations.

Worst thing is, even the new ones are awful. These guys just don't know what a good animation look like. I guess one of the reasons is they use japanese people to do the mo-cap. It's something that has always bothered me - majority of the players portrayed are of different ethnicity, they move differently, for god's sake.

What do you guys think about the percentage of new animations? I think it's quite clear from what we've seen so far that MANY of the old ones are still there. Too many, in fact. It's certainly not 90% new animations.

Worst thing is, even the new ones are awful. These guys just don't know what a good animation look like. I guess one of the reasons is they use japanese people to do the mo-cap. It's something that has always bothered me - majority of the players portrayed are of different ethnicity, they move differently, for god's sake.

Hmm, try Fifa?

Visually I've seen all I want to see, now obviously we need the demo, since the only way PES can possibly have the upper hand to Fifa is the feel of the game.

What do you guys think about the percentage of new animations? I think it's quite clear from what we've seen so far that MANY of the old ones are still there.

From the recent clips i don't think i've seen enough of the old animations! Infact i've barley seen any old ones.

Infact this game needs some of the only ones back for things like passing and trapping the ball since those are the only two sets of animations which visably need work, rest looks fine!

Last edited:

Huh? Didn't know Japanese people are aliens. Thanks for enlightening me though. I'm very grateful.

*Sarcasm off*

Are you serious? That's one shameful stereotypical mentality you got there. Not stereotypical even, that's just wrong. It's like your talking about a different breed. They're humans fgs.

What an ignorant fool. 'Japanese people move differently'? Dear God. Thats one of the most stupidest things I have ever read.

They are humans but there is a slight element of truth in there. A huge 6 ft tall built like a brick shit house black guy will walk very different to a short white skinny guy. That said... it shouldn't really show that much in game should it? It's not going to be like a man doing mo capping for a woman.

They are humans but there is a slight element of truth in there. A huge 6 ft tall built like a brick shit house black guy will walk very different to a short white skinny guy. That said... it shouldn't really show that much in game should it? It's not going to be like a man doing mo capping for a woman.

Well the height part might be important, but surely there is no difference between a white and a black 6ft person in their movement? It's not like tall and strong Japanese people doesn't exist.

Back
Top Bottom