PES 2011 Discussion thread

I thought we had teams A-Z to edit. Was that fake?

Still very disappointed we won't have the whole database available in ML. Goddammit.

yeah only 2 leagues to edit this year,empty league B and new 2nd division that we couldnt edit last year,i think it works out at 34 teams(18+16)

on a good note it seems extra to those 2 leagues there will also be possibly 6-8 unlicenced bundesliga teams to edit,bayern ,schalke and bremen have already been confirmed and id guess that hamburg,stuttgart,wolfsburg and dortmund will be added in the final game

on a good note it seems extra to those 2 leagues there will also be possibly 6-8 unlicenced bundesliga teams to edit,bayern ,schalke and bremen have already been confirmed and id guess that hamburg,stuttgart,wolfsburg and dortmund will be added in the final game

I bloody hope so. At least that's a little less work for the option file creators.

So then if we are somewhat happy with editing - we just need to kick in doors about the SA teams being included in ML structure, poor Jon is going to wake up to a sh!t storm :P- but good thing since he is in Japan

Edit mode needs 20/30 more logo and kit slots, and ML needs the SA teams and players.

You may now start the spamming session on Jon Murphy to push this into the final code.

So then if we are somewhat happy with editing - we just need to kick in doors about the SA teams being included in ML structure, poor Jon is going to wake up to a sh!t storm :P- but good thing since he is in Japan

im still not happy with editing,the more teams there are to edit the more slots we will need to edit them

:BRICK::BRICK::BRICK::BRICK:

There's no dog heads sadly... knights heads and pumpkins perhaps, and one other type which hasn't been mentioned in any previews yet - luckily for you lot I gave you an exclusive on that last week, you just didn't quite work it out :D

Yeah I know, but didn't the Champions League champion played against Europa League champion already in ML? And it was called Konami Cup.

Nah. In ML, the Konami Cup was CL champion vs Fake Copa Libertadores champion, which is the Club world cup. The fake libertaodores champions is always the same fake team with a very long name. I play them almost every season.

There's no dog heads sadly... knights heads and pumpkins perhaps, and one other type which hasn't been mentioned in any previews yet - luckily for you lot I gave you an exclusive on that last week, you just didn't quite work it out :D

Oh, that's ok then. Don't know what all the fuss was about.

Edit mode needs 20/30 more logo and kit slots, and ML needs the SA teams and players.

You may now start the spamming session on Jon Murphy to push this into the final code.

id say we will need 80 emblem slots and 350 kit png slots,we currently have on pes 2010 40 emblem slots and 200 kit png slots

And what is that other type? PENGUIN SUITS, again? :RANT:

11 vs 11 range rovers on the pitch. Destruction Derby style.

to be honest i think pes5 edit mode is to be replicated in pes2011 also including inceasing number of slots of emblems n png pls pls pls konami

What we need which is so easy to implement is unlimited slots emblems leagues the lot. Konami need to stop holding their game back. Make master league so you can structure it to how you want. So you can do prem all the way to blue square league. And the same for all leagues. Adding none league teams so they come up randomly at the end of each season. The proper structure of the cup competitions so you can make the start times choosing which teams enter each round. Its not fucking hard to add this sort of shit. If i was seabass it would of been done by now.

He's going to be up to his knees in shit.

what was that konami questionaire for? i filled out about ten of them saying about the edit slots,the game could be so good gameplay wise but personally i wouldnt play it if i couldnt have everything updated and corrected to my liking

Everyone agrees that some stuff needs changing, but bear in mind that major changes are obviously not going to happen this year, since we're 2 months away from the official release.

Why do you all assume that players from Southamerican teams won't be available in ML? They were available in PES 2010.

Original PES 2010 OF contains grand total of 3 (three) Latin American teams - Boca, River and Internacional. All three of them are available in ML, they're placed in kinda special "Others (Latin America)" league (a "league" with only three teams) and their players are available on the market.

The least thing Konami has to do in 2011 is to keep that "league" and include all new Latin teams in that "league" and voila ... lots of players are there to buy.

Back
Top Bottom