PES 2011 Discussion thread

The ball looks sorta floaty.

that's indeed (also) my only negative feeling about the movie.. the should improve the ball physics (so the ball looks heavier or something) but for the rest: let it come!

that's indeed (also) my only negative feeling about the movie.. the should improve the ball physics (so the ball looks heavier or something) but for the rest: let it come!

Weird, some people say it looks heavy like a stone, other that it look floaty.

I think it's good. Could perhaps bounce more and react more.

well i don't know if heavy/light is the right word indeed... but i am strugling with it. I think you are right: it's floating a lot and doesn't bounces enough as in a real game...

I've heard that there are two leagues of 16 customizable teams
One is the usual Other B (Other C in Pes08 and older) with Team A,B,C and bold players. The other league is the ML D2 which they made editable or is a completely new league? anybody knows?

Amiga kid ... I know much more about gaming that your "bullshit" head thinks I know...

The Game Engine that the game uses IS THE SAME from 2008.
If u see the past Pes Games , the changed it every Fcukin 3 years .
So just dont try to tell us , that u know more...cause u dont...thats for sure.

With same game engine this game will have the same results as 2010.

:OOOH: :BYE:

I don't like the way Ozil takes time to react to the fact he has scored.

I understand he has just landed from the air but it doesn't look like he is in the middle of balancing himself at all. He just stands perfectly still for a moment even though it's evident the ball has gone in.

It's the only goal scored in the video that does it though.

I really don't like the Danny celebration either. It seems a little bit tame the way he merely throws his arms in the air a little but that's not the issue i have. None of his team join him for the celebration! It's the same with the Messi goal too.

Amiga kid ... I know much more about gaming that your "bullshit" head thinks I know...

I agree

animations still seems robotic .I waiting for demo but for me its just pes v.2010.8 :(

:LMAO::APPLAUD:

I agree

animations still seems robotic .I waiting for demo but for me its just pes v.2010.8 :(

Do you have any shame for the love of god... cmon guys give credit to Konami the game is definitely wayyyy better then the last 3 games... and if you want a perfect game then go play real football...!

Do you have any shame for the love of god... cmon guys give credit to Konami the game is definitely wayyyy better then the last 3 games... and if you want a perfect game then go play real football...!

Its better, agreed but..... the proof will be in the pudding so to speak.

Stop confusing people wanting a better game with real football.

The problem is, and I will be candid. The other game seems to present gameplay better and hide somethings. The PES video whilst noble didnt hide certain things but once you see them its hard to constantly over look them.

There is only so long a title can live on a diminishing fan base and not improve enough to be on par.

I get the ethos of PES, i get the support what I dont get is the way the dev team go about trying to better the game. Thats not an insult but it mystifies me that for all the tactical choice we still have a game that just doesnt look right. Playability and gameplay rule (if that truly was the case then SWOS would be everyone's favourite.) but common the screen needs to mimic your inputs.

2 years ago I would say yeah people arent used to it, but now with high fidelity controllers people are more than used to it, they expect it subtle control and animations. Its not a big ask is it.

The couple of instances where it looked a little 'floaty' were both off dinked high throughballs if I remember rightly. If the ball has been clipped like that you would expect that type of flight. The only real way of knowing though is to feel it with a pad in hand.

The couple of instances where it looked a little 'floaty' were both off dinked high throughballs if I remember rightly. If the ball has been clipped like that you would expect that type of flight. The only real way of knowing though is to feel it with a pad in hand.

The trapping (well trapping animations) makes the ball look like its made of lead. The high passes look pretty real to me, the nice touch is the way the players read the ball flight.

On the downside the way the German defender heads the ball away whilst RVP just stands there is a bit off.

I will be honest and say that the game looks fun, but on the pitch I feel I will be frustrated.

The people in the video play nothing but non stop so you end up with some sort of football tennis (FIFA is way worse for this BTW) we couldnt see the "total freedom" as apart from the RVP goal they never used it.

Just all a bit :| There is only so many times I can say wow what a great intro sequence/match build up before my attention moves to whats on the pitch.

Well GG the import feature is probably the greatest thing :BOP:

You and Chimps :WORSHIP: could now finish that promised WC update, If you add transfers we will be ready from day 1 - the only thing left would be stadia.

Konami (if all that was reported is fact) now need to make this the base for editing and just improve. Hopefully they will drop the non transfer of OF between the sku's.

Demo time and then we all can decide for sure - really sick and tired of the over-analysis of each snippet of video :TTTH:

yeah that new backward compatible copy info from pes2010 to pes 2011 is the best thing ive took from the new edit mode,it means we will have all corrected player names from non licenced national teams,all player a1/a25 etc overwritten by players weve created with them(ie bundesliga) and a quicker way of making players for the newly available edited 2nd division using the base copy option from ps2 pes games

by my reading on it there will be 34 team slots to edit, thats 18teams in league b(bundesliga) and 16 teams in the 2nd division we couldnt edit last year(championship)

hopefully konami give us unlimited slots for kit pngs and emblem slots otherwise having these 34 team spaces will be pointless

How can people already judge the game when they haven't even played it yet, this kind of thinking really bashes my mind. "nothing but pes 2010.8" robotic animations and this kind of talk, the game seems to be really different, but all some of you can do is just bash the game with really no clue what you're talking about.
If this kind of talk was done after the demo was released then ok, but now... cmon. At gamescon we can see what exactly we will get and again we won't know for sure until we play the damn game and as far as everyone who have played it, the game is awesome and very different from the last 3 years.

They released the video mate. As I said before this a forum not a yes man soap box.

No one is judging the game we will all buy it, but we are questioning some of the aspects that dont "look" like they are right.

This is healthy, no game can survive on "wow awesome" "cool new kit editor"

No one is being rude or hurtful just musing opinion.

They released the video mate. As I said before this a forum not a yes man soap box.

No one is judging the game we will all buy it, but we are questioning some of the aspects that dont "look" like they are right.

This is healthy, no game can survive on "wow awesome" "cool new kit editor"

No one is being rude or hurtful just musing opinion.

I can agree with constructive negativism, but i hate when someones says something like "pes 2010.8", how on earth can you say something like that when you have never ever played the game in the first place! Every single person who has played the game says that PES 2011 is a really different game and there are some many new things which are stunning them.
I'm really looking forward to the demo and then we can start judging the game.

I can agree with constructive negativism, but i hate when someones says something like "pes 2010.8", how on earth can you say something like that when you have never ever played the game in the first place! Every single person who has played the game says that PES 2011 is a really different game and there are some many new things which are stunning them.
I'm really looking forward to the demo and then we can start judging the game.

Bud, its not your job to police the forum or thoughts of others.

Its a forum, its not up to you to respond to people. Its up the the game to address them.

Whatever we say no is kinda moot when the game comes out, its laid bare and then open to interpretation by each individual that all want different things from the game.

The main thing is that you are looking forward to it :) Just like I am.

As a side note, there is a reason I chose my username :)

Last edited:
Premier League (English League)
Manchester United, resten har fel emblem, lagnamn och dräkter. Manchester United, the rest are wrong emblems, team names and costumes.
Ligue 1 (franska ligan) Ligue 1 (French league)
Alla lag. All teams.
Serie A (italienska ligan) Serie A (Italian League)
Alla lag. All teams.
Eredivisie (holländska ligan) Eredivisie (Dutch League)
Alla lag. All teams.
Liga BBVA (spanska ligan) Liga BBVA (Spanish league)
Alla utom Tenerife, Xerez, Malaga, Osasuna, Sevilla och Real Valladolid som har fel namn, emblem och dräkter. All but Tenerife Xerez, Malaga, Osasuna, Real Valladolid and Seville, which has the wrong name, emblem and costumes.
Övriga klubbar Other clubs
• Helt licensierade: Anderlecht, Club Brügge, Dinamo Zagreb, Slavia Praha, Sparta Praha, FC Copenhagen, HJK Helsinki, AEK Athens, Olympiakos, Panathinaikos, Paok FC, Rosenborg, Benfica, SC Braga, FC Porto, Sporting Lissabon, Dinamo Bucuresti, Cluj, Unirea Urziceni, Spartak Moskva, Rubin Kazan, Zenith St Petersburg, Celtic, Rangers, Crvena Zvezda (Red Star Belgrad), AIK , FC Basel, Besiktas, Brascipor, Fenerbahce, Galatasaray, Shakthar Donetsk och Dynamo Kyiv. • Fully licensed: Anderlecht, Club Brugge, Dinamo Zagreb, Slavia Praha, Sparta Praha, FC Copenhagen, HJK Helsinki, AEK Athens, Olympiakos, Panathinaikos, PAOK FC, Rosenborg, Benfica, SC Braga, FC Porto, Sporting Lisbon, Dinamo Bucuresti, Cluj, Unirea Urziceni, Spartak Moscow, Rubin Kazan, Zenith St. Petersburg, Celtic, Rangers, Crvena Zvezda (Red Star Belgrade), AIK, FC Basel, Besiktas, Brascipor, Fenerbahce, Galatasaray, Dynamo Shakthar Donetsk and Kyiv.
• Fel namn, emblem, spelarnamn och dräkter: Werder Bremer, FC Bayern München och Schalke 04. • Wrong names, emblems, player names and costumes: Werder Bremen, Bayern Munich and Schalke 04th
• Oidentifierade klubblag: Welbenkrahf • Unidentified club: Welbenkrahf
• Plus 39 latinamerikanska klubbar. • Plus 39 Latin American clubs.

OOh so the bundersliga Champions league teams are IN!

unliscenced, with wrong names and fake players but at LEAST the slight likeness is there :) Better than TEAM A all that bull!

These 3 Spanish teams are missing!

Malaga, Osasuna and Sevilla :( Tenerife Xerez, and Real Valladolid are also not licensed but they got relegated so who cares :)

Last edited:
just found out that there are only 46 EMBLEM spaces for pes2011!! so in 1 year konami have added just 6 more spaces...

http://kitanamedia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3190&p=149337#p149337

so this year in edit mode we will need 19 emblems for EPL
6 emblems for La Liga
18 emblems for League B
16 emblems for 2nd Division
4 emblems for above leagues
Total 63 Emblems

thanks konami for ruining the ps3 edit mode for us file makers again this year

Last edited:
just found out that there are only 46 EMBLEM spaces for pes2011!! so in 1 year konami have added just 6 more spaces...

http://kitanamedia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3190&p=149337#p149337

so this year in edit mode we will need 19 emblems for EPL
6 emblems for La Liga
18 emblems for League B
16 emblems for 2nd Division

Total 59 Emblems

thanks konami for ruining the ps3 edit mode for us file makers again this year

What? This is stupid. Konami should be made aware of this.

Last edited:
With regards to edit mode and slots I would not worry about things yet as apparently all the designs in the edit mode are the same as PES 10 and nothing is final yet like the number of slots.

With regards to edit mode and slots I would not worry about things yet as apparently all the designs in the edit mode are the same as PES 10 and nothing is final yet like the number of slots.

it would be a fuck up of massive proportions if its left like that in the final code:RANT:

the unlicensed teams in "la liga" is wrong...

xerez-valladolid-tenerife aren't in "la liga" they are down to "liga B spanish"

the teams unlicensed are : Real sociedad, Sevilla, Malaga, Levante, Hercules, osasuna

hercules,real sociedad and levante, are now in "la liga"

come on konami stop doing this to us increase slots for kits and emblems this is stupid i hope that the number of slots for emblems are not including league emblems

Back
Top Bottom