PES 2011 Discussion thread

Our first killjoy. That didn't take long.:ROLL:

Im just going to ignore them. Its obvious that some people are just going to chat utter nonsense. Its fine to be level headed and back up your negative criticisms but some people just complain for the sake of complaining.

:TU:
Im just going to ignore them. Its obvious that some people are just going to chat utter nonsense. Its fine to be level headed and back up your negative criticisms but some people just complain for the sake of complaining.

I said PES 2010 was a step to early for me but I'll get this one, Sounds good anyway which it hasn't for a while.

I hope their manual passes aren't "FIFA manual" as in they go exactly where you aim all the time without error in accuracy. But it sounds like they have made it perfect, since they say low stamina will make accuracy in passes worse for example. Probably means that attributes always kick in to calculate the "random" errors in passes.

I hope it's not as sluggish as 2010 too, if so I'm probably back with PES 100% again (and the masses will soon follow ;))

I hope their manual passes aren't "FIFA manual" as in they go exactly where you aim all the time without error in accuracy. But it sounds like they have made it perfect, since they say low stamina will make accuracy in passes worse for example. Probably means that attributes always kick in to calculate the "random" errors in passes.

I hope it's not as sluggish as 2010 too, if so I'm probably back with PES 100% again (and the masses will soon follow ;))

Was fully manual passing announced? From my understanding of it with the power bar and 360 degree passing its now more closer to SEMI from FIFA what with the stats and stamina gauge playing a large effect.

True it's probably not fully manual, but more like semi. Still, it sounds like you have more control than semi in FIFA to me.

Doesn't really show anything if im honest, We'll see how it looks when they make their first gameplay footage.

That is a lot of info for first news. Online ML is awesome, although I hope they make online flawless so I can actually play it.

pes2011_render.jpg

The Messi-Rendering in an increadable quality:
direct-link (2500*1200px-versioN): http://s1.directupload.net/images/100503/m2b22upc.jpg
link to the news for HD (6500*3120px-version for download):
http://www.prorevo.de/blog/2010/beeindruckendes-pes-2011-messi-render-in-hd/

Its evident that the animations have been reworked from the information we have in the press release and this teaser trailer. However the trailer itself isnt that great. I suppose its better than nothing. We usually only get a press release and a single screenshot with a teaser in June and gameplay videos in August. At least we can look forward to more news and videos.

I can't concentrate on my work now after reading the press release, a lot of exciting features but these two stand out for me.

New Defender AI: Defenders now hold their positions naturally, no longer chasing any ball that enters their area; preferring to close down the attacker and force them into a mistake.

Animation and Player Physics: PES Productions has totally reworked every element of in-game animation. These additions will become clear before even kick-off, with the players enjoying fluid, natural movements, with more realistic acceleration and inertia than ever before.
:COOL:

Defensively 2010 was pretty good, the defenders generally did as they were told and they held their line accordingly. The description above is awesome though, I hope they highlight it in a video.

ya os dije que no saldria ningun video in-game...

esto es un teaser, igual que pes2009,pes2010.. 3 imagenes en movimiento y ya....

hay que esperar al mundial

IMO, it's another year they'll be trying to catch up with FIFA.

What's new, in terms of gameplay, that hasn't been done already, by PES or another football simulation?

Zit.

Too bad.

Which shouldn't be the case. In FIFA10 EA had the chance to bury PES once and for all and they blew it. If Konami have truly restored PES then EA could be in for a rude awakening.

Of course, time will tell.

It says "control options", so I guess it could mean it is new "manual" controls, but that you can use the old assisted too if you want. I don't think they would abandon the D-pad completely, so they would have to use the old assisted controls for D-pad users.

And that video looks like a long motion capture. In-game assets most likely means in-game model of Messi and nothing more.

It says "control options", so I guess it could mean it is new "manual" controls, but that you can use the old assisted too if you want. I don't think they would abandon the D-pad completely, so they would have to use the old assisted controls for D-pad users.

And that video looks like a long motion capture. In-game assets most likely means in-game model of Messi and nothing more.

Adam has pretty much said the d-pad is history in PES.

If totally taken from an in game situation this has already made the animation from 2010 completely obsolete, would need to see how this behaves in a game situation though, loved the way his head tracked the ball and before he receives a pass you can see him quickly look to the side and behind himself to check how much space he had (loads as it turned out!)

The press release also detailing that different players will have different running styles is amazing too.

Very excited about this, just wish they would get back to releasing winning eleven in July/August again!

Yeah, but I'm not so sure about it. If this passing system truly is free, I doubt they'll force it on everyone. I might be wrong, but if FIFA only had manual passes, I don't think that many people would like it because it is way too hard to master for most people.

But we'll see.

About that, when I try using analogue in PS3 it doesn't seem right for me. But when I tried it in Wii it felt perfect.

And about the new stamina gauge, that was already introduced in PES 2010 Wii btw. Not sure why it wasn't in other versions.

ya os dije que no saldria ningun video in-game...

esto es un teaser, igual que pes2009,pes2010.. 3 imagenes en movimiento y ya....

hay que esperar al mundial
Nadie esperaba ingame como ver el menu y verlo desde como se ve cuando uno juega.

Es ingame en el sentido que los movimientos de la animacion seran asi en el juego.

Mi pregunta es, habra reaccion tardia cuando juegues como en el PES 2010?

Back
Top Bottom