PES 2011 Discussion thread

One other hope although i'm sure it will just be like the others is that the demo will be a full game and not just the standard 5 mins!

Let us get our teeth into it!

are you are 100% you smell the grass? the ducking animation looks like a guy is shiting on the grass....looks funny but not realistic....

siskoanimated.gif

Is anyone else seriously considering putting the Power on the ignore list if he keeps trolling.

Negativity with no foundation :YAWN:

The animation looks great!
YouTube - PES 2011 Ducking animation

dudes the ducking looks unrealistic..sorry i am not trolling i only post my opinion on that animation. no one ducks in that way if some trow in over a player.

I'm sorry but I never understand people forming an opinion on a 6second clip and a still picture.

The fact remains that it is a video game that actually looks like real footballers in a real football environment...........thats the real achievement here.

Being critical is all part of improving things, but being critical with no foundation (because there is actually nothing to see) is a waste of human energy.

The game looks amazing, reports are positive, and we are all excited but until I play it, I'll keep my opinions close to my chest..........maybe some others should do the same.

Last edited:
Where is this ignore button?

If it's the "add to ignore list" on the profile, I've found it.

tha dude made a critical comment about pes..i gonna ignore him...

metacritics:

Pro Evolution Soccer 5 92%
Pro Evolution Soccer 6 89%
Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 78%
Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 77%
Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 74%

drei_affen.gif

Last edited:
metacritics:

Pro Evolution Soccer 6 89%
Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 78%
Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 77%
Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 74%

How is this of any relevance to PES2011? Using Metacritic scores to try and emphasise some kind of downward trend is pathetic. It's an overhauled game. Everyone that has played it has said so.

How about having a bit of positivity?

How is this of any relevance to PES2011? Using Metacritic scores to try and emphasise some kind of downward trend is pathetic. It's an overhauled game. Everyone that has played it has said so.

like in the last 3 years...

How about having a bit of positivity?

i had so much positivity in last 3 years but its over. Now I ONLY trust previews or reviews who rate pes08-10 ~ 80%. if these site tell me pes2011 is great and overhauled than i gonna believe it and start think positive about the game/demo launch...but do not believe sources who made so many promises about pes in the last 3 years....

Last edited:
Some of you guys really do over analyse everything and moan about just about everything,it's rather tiresome,just wait for the fricking demo and then form an opinion based on first hand experience.

Some of you guys really do over analyse everything and moan about just about everything,it's rather tiresome,just wait for the fricking demo and then form an opinion based on first hand experience.

Easier said than done, people need something to talk about. Its PES 2010's fault, as if it was quality there would not be so much eagerness for PES 2011. But we should have gameplay vids from Gamescom, but like you say we wont know till we try the demo.

Wouldn't be much of a discussion forum otherwise, would it? Might as well close the thread until September if not.

Back
Top Bottom