PES 2011 Discussion thread

The Banks save is everything they say it is and more. The stage, the teams involved, the player he saved it from. And the save itself just really is that good.

But these are just random wishes for fixed refs and keepers and not hints?

In that case...

barnes_1009818c.jpg

Haha, certainly the short shorts. I asked Jon Murphy about this ages ago and he said it wasn't in as an editable option. I just hope they're there for classic teams so we can use them to create classic teams on PC without the shadowing issues.

Damn, that's nasty. Thank god its different nowadays, I hope.
Ask Liverpool the other night or Mario Balotelli. Or Lewis Hamilton after the Spanish GP a couple of years back.

It is much better generally. But some places have made a lot more progress than others.

Ask Liverpool the other night

Explain?

or Mario Balotelli. Or Lewis Hamilton after the Spanish GP a couple of years back.

It is much better generally. But some places have made a lot more progress than others.

Mario doesn't help his cause but it's still far from acceptable and it's fucking terrible! Same with the Spanish fan's attitude to Hamilton. Disgraceful! All because that cunt Alonso couldn't handle him!

Any one remember Samuel Eto'o and Zoro?

Didn't we all evolve from monkeys. They should start throwing some bananas at the white players.

Last edited:
A crowd could throw a live grenade at Balotelli and I'd find it completely acceptable.

In other news, August 4 is another bit closer and the season is but a couple of weeks away.

Explain?

Mario doesn't help his cause but it's still far from acceptable and it's fucking terrible! Same with the Spanish fan's attitude to Hamilton. Disgraceful! All because that cunt Alonso couldn't handle him!

Any one remember Samuel Eto'o and Zoro?

Spain is littered with racists!!

Weren't these the scenes
images

Maybe he means bundesliga can be unlocked in the pes shop?

We don't know anything pablo. We have to wait til the 4th of August and we're not positive of what will be said then.

Maybe he means bundesliga can be unlocked in the pes shop?

We don't know anything pablo. We have to wait til the 4th of August and we're not positive of what will be said then.

world konami state that they have an unlicensed bundesliga in pes11, you think EA or the bundesliga themselves would be pleased with that news ?

Well if they go down the route of letting you edit anything you like into the game in the way of creating an accurate league and players, then what are the licences for?...

Surely EA would sue and vise-verse?...

Back
Top Bottom