PES 2011 Discussion thread

0,,10420~6843375,00.jpg
cav4_1405830c.jpg

;)

i think it's something to do with editing...

btw guys, there is a rumour (more than that, actually) that unlicensed bundesliga will be in pes 2011 and we will be able to edit league emblems

I think from these hints that there will be unlockable cars from the PES Shop for our BAL players to drive around our created stadiums. :P

If people are gonna hint in this direction, I'd rather they not..This is just confusing and could lead to head over heels expectations and such...IMO of course

Any harder Trowel mate? :P

That's the MK Dons crest. Then a player in a luxurious car.

Much improved BAL mode?

2K Sports could be the one´s to produce a great game to compete, or even surpass, FIFA and PES. They make top quality games in other sports, they could just try it on soccer.

Top Spin is one very highly realistic game!

It's been coined to them for them to make a football game but they are just worried about licenses it seems :(

Also they have never ever attempted to make a football game so they believe that it would take a few attempts to get it right.

Personally i would like to see a number of companies look to making a brand new fresh football game for the PS4/New Xbox coming in 2012/13

The easy solution for referee's is to give the choice as in PES3 i think where you could change the referee to the strictness you wanted via stars 1-4 i believe. Problem solved;)

Also in ML and BAL the Refs would obviously be random as in real life.

I hope there is some use for the money(wages) you earn in BAL as it just seemed pountless as it is seeing as you cannot do anything with it.

i think it's something to do with editing...

btw guys, there is a rumour (more than that, actually) that unlicensed bundesliga will be in pes 2011 and we will be able to edit league emblems

yes our friend at newb has been looking for kit and league logos for the prem and bundesliga today,would be brilliant if all the bundesliga was unlicenced,would save aload of time in the file making business this season

Anderson have you any more news on this?

i think trowel's hint is maybe play as irish league teams

Last edited:
Yeah but that could mean he is taking the league A bit and making the bundesliga. How the faaarrr.... did konami manage to loose the la liga license. That was one of the first they acquired. oh well money talks I suppose.

By the way that hint is stupid it's too irrelevant and that land rover has pink mags....that's not cool.$

Yeah but that could mean he is taking the league A bit and making the bundesliga.

With preview code? I doubt it. He's probably spending every waking hour playing the game, not creating teams from scratch.

How the faaarrr.... did konami manage to loose the la liga license. That was one of the first they acquired. oh well money talks I suppose.

Some Spanish teams have been unlicensed since PES2009 so, in effect, they lost La Liga then.

Yeah but that could mean he is taking the league A bit and making the bundesliga. How the faaarrr.... did konami manage to loose the la liga license. That was one of the first they acquired. oh well money talks I suppose.

By the way that hint is stupid it's too irrelevant and that land rover has pink mags....that's not cool.$

la liga in pes 2010 was on an individual team by team licence,there were i think 6 teams that hadnt a licence and had to be edited,what he was looking for are the league logos which could never be edited in pes before,if there are 24 extra leagues to edit it makes sense to have a correct league logo to go with the teams you add to the game

Yeah I know nothing about it. But it must be one of three things, in no special order: A: League Creator, B: Unlicensed Bundesliga, C: Other fake or blank league slots.

I think the Bundesliga will be unlicensed like the Premier League but great news if all the players are there.

This would be the key part for me. If the players are available from day one, 99% of the problem is sorted.

Why wasn't this the case last year? Does the VdV (German player's union) have some sort of special arrangement with the Bundesliga, the league that threw the dummy out of the pram, preventing Konami including the players like it does with the Premier League?

Clearly we're able to edit league logos on console. Nice little touch.

I actually don't think the banks save was that awesome. One only has to look at the last world cup. There was a goal line save from about 35cm out that a keeper managed to save. I just can't remember whom.

I actually don't think the banks save was that awesome. One only has to look at the last world cup. There was a goal line save from about 35cm out that a keeper managed to save. I just can't remember whom.

WOW !! Seriously ?

The best save I have ever seen to be honest, almost impossible. To be able to get down to it that fast, then somehow tip it up over the bar was incredible. Those are always the hardest to judge due to the bounce, the ball kicked up wickedly, and Banks had to adjust mid-dive. Pele said it was the greatest save he'd ever seen, hence the reason it probably gets the accolade.

YouTube - Gordon Banks - The Greatest Ever Save

You also gotta love this one from Rene ..... :LOL:

YouTube - Rene Higuita Scorpion save

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom