PES 2011 Discussion thread

yes,yes, yes , video is old , its just 70% game code and blablabla -oldest story and i dont get it. To be honest animations are still poor and even if it is only beta ,they dont have time to fix this .I like only one thing now , tactic menu - its rly great but i think it will be the only thing what I will be pleased in final game ... I hope not

What do you mean still poor? Have you played the latest code? Wait for Gamescom, if you still think animations look bad then fair enough. But everyone that has played PES2011 has been impressed with it, particularly the animations.

yes,yes, yes , video is old , its just 70% game code and blablabla -oldest story and i dont get it. To be honest animations are still poor and even if it is only beta ,they dont have time to fix this .I like only one thing now , tactic menu - its rly great but i think it will be the only thing what I will be pleased in final game ... I hope not

You're getting repetitive too you know. And annoying.

The video is old, it's a fact, it's E3 code, and we are being specific here, reports are the keepers are fixed and everything is smoother. We'll obviously only know for sure when testing it for ourselves.
Even without bringing the old code discussion into the business, it's known the game is good, so, stop repeating the same theories, over and over again.

Last edited:
What do you mean still poor? Have you played the latest code? Wait for Gamescom, if you still think animations look bad then fair enough. But everyone that has played PES2011 has been impressed with it, particularly the animations.

Ignore him he posts the same things over and over again.

I just dont understand people saying the animation look bad or poor????
to me it look just good as FIFA, I dont know what yall expect?? this is a video game, not real life...plus there no way you can say FIFA animation are far above those from the video...if so your being stubborn.

Stop you're childishness and start reading more.

I just dont understand people saying the animation look bad or poor????
to me it look just good as FIFA, I dont know what yall expect?? this is a video game, not real life...plus there no way you can say FIFA animation are far above those from the video...if so your being stubborn.

Now you are being stuborn, animations are better? Yes. As good as FIFA´s? Not yet.

Some guys who played the game said its way better than PES2010, and for what i´ve seen yes they are a great improvement over PES 2010 animations, but not in the way of FIFA´s animations.

I think its the same, as if someone in here tell´s that shooting in FIFA is more satisfying than PES shooting.

We got to put things where they belong.

As a fact i don´t know if someone already post it, but jonh Murphy said on his twitter that we will have 7 divisions in Master League, 6 for first divisions and 1 for second

Last edited:
I agree, they are not better than FIFA, in both variety and quality. Although FIFA exaggerates a bit in some animations, they do have a great animation and physic engine that's the same since 2007. PES is starting now. I would say Konami did a really good job already, considering what they have to keep up with.

Anyone who has played Pro Evo over the years will understand when I say the diagonal replay view always shows the game animations at their worst.

What we see in this small clip is that view, and the game looks to move pretty f'n good. Much more fluid than the old games.

Anyone who has played Pro Evo over the years will understand when I say the diagonal replay view always shows the game animations at their worst.

What we see in this small clip is that view, and the game looks to move pretty f'n good. Much more fluid than the old games.

Yes, it all looks far more fluid. Anyone can notice this for themselves, in those videos of the Konami presentation, comparing the dribbling from PES 2010 with PES 2011, the difference is quite obvious.

ΚΟΝΑΜΙ must change graphic and physics engine...
With the same engine the animations are bad...

And PES is not starting now...Pes will start when they change the engine...

i agree

everyone who does not agree with sentence ,, pes is back ''
is childish and knows nothing ? come on :SHOCK:
I understand that this is EVO-web forum but have a little distance to everything ,especially to their lies every year.I remember previews last year where many magazines written ,, latest code is much better, its different game , pes is back .etc '' ;) People should have a right to doubt that they will make decent game after very bad 08/09 and bad 10.Animations need work more than 2-3 months and i dont believe that there is drastic change in latest code.
I dont know why they show Ronaldinho tricks animations instead focus on running animations what need fundamental change :CONFUSE:

Last edited:
i agree

everyone who does not agree is with sentence ,, pes is back ''
is childish and knows nothing ? come on :SHOCK:

I understand that this is EVO-web forum but have a little distance to everything ,especially to their lies every year.I remember previews last year where many magazines written ,, latest code is much better, its different game , pes is back .etc '' ;) People should have a right to doubt that they will make decent game after very bad 08/09 and bad 10.

And now you're acting stupid? Your comment about that video being old code is rubbish bla bla, is childish. Try reading more first instead of just posting rubbish, then you'll know its a fact that its from older code fgs.

Why can't people get it through their thick skulls that we can have two good games? EA and Konami are different companies, hence they can produce hugely differing games within the same sporting universe.

Obviously, the quality varies in either title year on year, but as of yet neither company has produced a 100% accurate representation of football ingame. It's up to us -as fans- to help point these companies in the right direction.

I truly beilieve that this is the year where we'll be playing both titles for at least 8months (nearly a full season) solid.

Without Konami, Fifa 07, 08,09 & 10 (and likely 11) wouldn't be what they are. Without EA PES2011 would not be what it is likely to be. And even if it isn't, it is clearly evident that they've had the sufficient kick up there arse that they needed.

Start saving now and get both to avoid disapointment.

Why can't people get it through their thick skulls that we can have two good games? EA and Konami are different companies, hence they can produce hugely differing games within the same sporting universe.

Obviously, the quality varies in either title year on year, but as of yet neither company has produced a 100% accurate representation of football ingame. It's up to us -as fans- to help point these companies in the right direction.

I truly beilieve that this is the year where we'll be playing both titles for at least 8months (nearly a full season) solid.

Without Konami, Fifa 07, 08,09 & 10 (and likely 11) wouldn't be what they are. Without EA PES2011 would not be what it is likely to be. And even if it isn't, it is clearly evident that they've had the sufficient kick up there arse that they needed.

:TU:

Exactly, without the other, one would relax and we would have just one game that would be pretty much the same, over and over again. That's why I just want to bang my head against the wall when someone says "Konami should stop making PES", it's just ridiculous.

PES was going strong until 2007. If FIFA never existed, we would now have PES 2008 unti 2030.

The same goes for FIFA, it was always an inferior game over the years until 2007. If PES wasn't going strong, if it never existed, FIFA would be the same crap we had on PC until now, over and over again.

It's pretty clear we're having two great games this year. But they are very different games, FIFA will always be FIFA, and PES will always be PES, no matter how much they copy each other. So there will always be people playing one game over the other, doesn't mean one is bad.

Hi Guys, could somebody tell me what they think about the clubs's logos sizes.. is it still 128 x 128 . cos for me it looks bigger...thx to answer

Except Seabass was making classic games when EA were making ice hockey football. Just saying.

facepalm.gif

Classic games = PS2. Not one Fifa game is worth mentioning during that era. And we all know that. So he's right.

But FIFA still sold good so there was competition, even if the gameplay didn't necessarily was the primary factor. FIFA had a big share of the market, and that is competition that drives development forward to me however you choose to look at it.

But FIFA still sold good so there was competition, even if the gameplay didn't necessarily was the primary factor. FIFA had a big share of the market, and that is competition that drives development forward to me however you choose to look at it.

I'm looking at the "produced classic games" part. Not the "who sold the most" part.

I'm looking at the "produced classic games" part. Not the "who sold the most" part.

I thought the point was that Seabass produced great games while EA's was shit, and my point was that competition doesn't necessarily mean only gameplay. And since FIFA sold well it was indeed a very good reason for PES to continue to improve, which is why even back then EA was a very true competitor to PES and helped to develop the series forward. End of story.

Back
Top Bottom