PES 2011 Discussion thread

In any case, PES has the UCL and EL licenses... LOL...

Well, it's not like that the best players in the World are playing in the UCL or Liga Europa, are they?;):TTTH: :D

And the Libertadores not a big deal?What an ignorant c--t.I bet that not only he hasn't played the game but he doesn't watch football as well.

Does PES 2011 have any features FIFA 11 doesn’t?

Er… it has the official Copa Santander Libertadores licence.

The official what?

It’s basically the South American equivalent of the Champions League. It’s very popular. But all of the best South American players are at European clubs, so it’s not exactly a major licensing catch, is it?
It might help the game shift a few more copies in Argentina.

This quote alone proves all their reviews and previews should be ignored.

Ignorant.

This bit made me sad:

Such startling ignorance. Any true football fan knows that the Copa Lib is a major licensing catch.

Well, this statements says it all... thise dude is full of shit, he doesn't know what copa libertadores is??? It's darn obvious that his knowledge of Football comes just from Fifa...:DOH:

This bit made me sad:
Such startling ignorance. Any true football fan knows that the Copa Lib is a major licensing catch.

I think very few people in Europe will give a monkeys about the Copa Libertadores to be honest. Does it even get shown on TV over here?

I'd like to make a comment on that alleged preview but you have to be registered.

If I were Jon Murphy I would put them on the 'hit list' (i'm sure all game companies have them) and never give them code again. Clearly they don't know how to be constructive.

1UP upset Sony a few years ago and Sony refused to send them review copies for a while.

I care about it as do many others and its shown on Sky Sports.

Fair enough, never seen it advertised. Obviously some people in Europe will care, but I don't think that many people are interested in domestic South American football as a rule.

If remember correctly some game were on ESPN earlier this year.

That review was pretty funny IMO.
It is pretty clear that this was an ironic piece of journalism, just like the man said to anderson.
I'm PES fan but this preview does not bother me.
You guys take this way too serious.

you are forgotting the most important thing
they are making a preview based on info we have now and videos
(in fact he talks about clip)
he hasn't even played the game :FAIL:

you are forgotting the most important thing
they are making a preview based on info we have now and videos
(in fact he talks about clip)
he hasn't even played the game :FAIL:

One of the writers of that site on Twitter said he (the one who actually wrote the article) did played it, and they actually have it in their office.

I find it hard to believe. In fact, this comes across as a bad joke lol.

Last edited:
One of the writers of that site on Twitter said he (the one who actually wrote the article) did played it, and they actually have it in their office.

I find it hard to believe. In fact, this comes across as a bad joke lol.

well, if they played it, then why they talked only about clip?
this preview is so fake

constructive criticism is a great thing and with all the positive responses PERHAPS is something that the game needs

however that is not constructive

The thing about gaming journalists is that sadly they don't need to have good opinions to succeed. Anybody with a passing interest in games who can write has a chance of becoming a gaming journalist. Maybe i'm being over-cynical but it doesn't seem like you have to have good standards at all a lot of the time (look at a lot of metacritic sources). I think good gaming journalists happen by chance because from my experience there's so many bad or biased ones.

Atleast the top sources write in a professional style even if you don't happen to agree with them. This guy did not.

Last edited:
His bias or the forum's?

If the latter then the quality of the article certainly deserves no less than the negativity it has received.

Of course I was talking about the article :SMUG:.Evo-web is a great site and when something "shocks" many posters you know it's wrong

That review was pretty funny IMO.
It is pretty clear that this was an ironic piece of journalism, just like the man said to anderson.
I'm PES fan but this preview does not bother me.
You guys take this way too serious.

Since when was disrespect considered funny? If I was South American I'd surely demand an apology from that ignorant roach.

Lol he is really a mindless twat.
I feel dirty for clicking that link.
"Summary:
The biggest feature is stadium editor and dressing room cut scenes"

This fuckhead also has a say on metacritic.

Anyway enough about him. Won't some kind person show konami the middle finger and spill the beans. The 4th is way too far.

Back
Top Bottom