PES 2011 Discussion thread

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I remember reading that he'd only appeared like that to pick a "neutral" team for the presentation. It was the golden kit, even.

Oh feel free to burst my bubble, since I don't really care lol.

@Tapion: Don't make a shame of yourself lol. There are alot of rival clubs in this forum and others and they don't attack each other like little brats like you just did. Get a grip. If truth was to be told, you would see who were the most corrupt ones.

THIS IS REAL????

LIGA BRASILEIRA

* Brasil Cruzeiro E.C.
* Brasil S.C. Corinthians
* Brasil C.R. Flamengo
* Brasil SC Internacional
* Brasil São Paulo F.C
* Brasil Avaí
* Brasil Vasco
* Brasil Ceará
* Brasil Goiás
* Brasil Vitória

* Brasil FLU Redgreen Fluminense
* Brasil SAN Blackwhite Santos
* Brasil PAL Green Palmeiras
* Brasil GUA Greendark Guarani
* Brasil CAM Whiteblack Atlético-MG
* Brasil BOT Preto/Blanco Botafogo
* Brasil GRE Blueblack Grêmio
* Brasil CAP Redblack Atlético-PR
* Brasil ATG Blackred Atlético-GO
* Brasil BRI White Grêmio Prudente
-

http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2011#LIGA_BRASILEIRA

When will people learn that Wikipedia isn't a source for anything, that people can add and remove whatever they want, and that if any of this was truth it would have been announced (or leeaked from a trusted source) by now.

Oh feel free to burst my bubble, since I don't really care lol.

@Tapion: Don't make a shame of yourself lol. There are alot of rival clubs in this forum and others and they don't attack each other like little brats like you just did. Get a grip. If truth was to be told, you would see who were the most corrupt ones.

I'm kidding with you:))

but i've my position and portugal have too..about porto

:TTTH: Libertadores CUP have 32 Teams......not 30.

Where's Sao Paulo? (the most brazilian winner of this competition, 3 cups)

Where's Chivas Guadalajara? (a great mexican team)

Interestingly, this two teams are in the semi-finals of this competition.

wtf konami?!

again?

Maybe Ea has exclusive Sao Paulo ... if you do not know to criticize Konami?
It is better to find out what happens to these licenses before vomiting so much hate?

ahh and something else, the teams of the Libertadores 2010 are 38 plus two Mexican clubs excluding 2009 by swine fever (Fiebre Porcina)
Total = 40

* Alianza Lima
* Banfield
* Blooming
* Bolívar
* Caracas FC
* Cerro
* Cerro Porteño
* Chivas Guadalajara
* Club Nacional
* Colo Colo
* Colón
* Corinthians
* Cruzeiro
* Deportivo Cuenca
* Deportivo Italia
* Deportivo Quito
* Deportivo Táchira
* Emelec
* Estudiantes LP
* Estudiantes Tecos
* Flamengo
* Independiente Medellín
* Internacional
* Juan Aurich
* Junior
* Lanús
* Libertad
* Monterrey
* Morelia
* Nacional
* Newell´s Old Boys
* Once Caldas
* Racing
* Real Potosí
* San Luis FC
* São Paulo
* Universidad Católica
* Universidad de Chile
* Universitario
* Vélez Sarsfield

Sls
Polter2k

Last edited:
again?

Maybe Ea has exclusive Sao Paulo ... if you do not know to criticize Konami?
It is better to find out what happens to these licenses before vomiting so much hate?

ahh and something else, the teams of the Libertadores 2010 are 38 plus two Mexican clubs excluding 2009 by swine fever (Fiebre Porcina)
Total = 40

* Alianza Lima
* Banfield
* Blooming
* Bolívar
* Caracas FC
* Cerro
* Cerro Porteño
* Chivas Guadalajara
* Club Nacional
* Colo Colo
* Colón
* Corinthians
* Cruzeiro
* Deportivo Cuenca
* Deportivo Italia
* Deportivo Quito
* Deportivo Táchira
* Emelec
* Estudiantes LP
* Estudiantes Tecos
* Flamengo
* Independiente Medellín
* Internacional
* Juan Aurich
* Junior
* Lanús
* Libertad
* Monterrey
* Morelia
* Nacional
* Newell´s Old Boys
* Once Caldas
* Racing
* Real Potosí
* San Luis FC
* São Paulo
* Universidad Católica
* Universidad de Chile
* Universitario
* Vélez Sarsfield

Sls
Polter2k

so...Libertadores cup in PES 2011 is missing 10 teams ???

Like I said before, Jon Murphy said on Twitter that the fact that some Libertadores teams don't appear in the video doesn't mean they won't be on the final game.

Yeah I guess the process of acquiring new licences goes on right up until the game goes gold. Konami could even add any 'late' licences via DLC, which I think they did a couple of years ago with some Spanish teams?

I've also heard some strong hints that German teams may have been acquired on an individual basis. Probably Bayern.

EDIT: Thanks Tobi.

Last edited:
Not sure. I find it odd that they mixed the newer trailer with stuff from May. Also, is it only me or does the video stops after 4/5 minutes?

Video was fine for me.

It's a strange time to release this, though. The Tokyo trip was over two months ago and I assume the code being played in the background is even older.

if animation will not be improved in the final code i am not buying it. iss animations were way better than those in the video.

I heard this years version will be good for modding on the console.

Is it true the console version will be able to port the qualitys the pc version has to offer? i.e decent kits stadiums and everything else? Do you think they have seriously slowed the game speed down also?

hey tomorrow is community day. We can expect some good impressions from the likes of Mart and others.

My expectations are much like when PES5 was being released. PES3 was a silent assassin in that I saw the game for the first time when I stuck it in my PS2 console....damnit that was a magical moment only surpassed by one a game called MGS on the old PSX and discovering Winning Eleven 3 or 4(japanese so I'm not sure) on the same console

If FC COG and AC Locust Horde with fully equipped captains Marcus Fenix and General RAAM aren't unlockable through the secret Sera treasure map buried in the rolls of Ronaldo's back fat, I'm not buying it.

i've just read this on everyeye.it, an italian videogame website, by an editor

The most important thing for Halifax (pes 2011 publisher in Italy) was to show the new passing system, that finally opens new possibilities to create a great gameplay

But this is a new kind of pes. It's very slow, it almost seems to be playing the old winning eleven(s). It really gives you this impression.
But, for now, the player movements are too slow because of inertia of players.
They all seem to be Adriano (the fat Adriano transferred to Roma)

It is a great attempt to fresh things up, and to follow Fifa. But with follow i mean by far, because the 75% fifa 11 version i played today is still a mirage to pes. Fifa 11 is simply devastating.

Take it as you wish
Anyway the pes 2011 code was at 50% and Murphy already said on twitter that inertia issue has been fixed

Back
Top Bottom