PES 2011 Discussion thread

Φιλε polakis απ οτι καταλαβα εισαι Ελληνας.

Πεστους οτι η αμεσοτητα του παιχνιδιου ειναι χειροτερη απ οτι στο PES 2010.
Δηλαδη η εντολη πατωντας το κουμπι αργει πιο συχνα να υλοποιηθει.
Επισης πεστους οτι οταν λενε οτι μοιαζει με το FIFA εννοουν οτι η ΚΟΝΑΜΙ εχει βαλει αρκετα στοιχεια στο PES 2011 που υπαρχουν και στο FIFA. Οπως τα σπρωξιματα μεταξυ των παιχτων, η αποφυγη της μπαλας οταν η πασα προοριζεται γι αλλον παιχτη κτλ.
Επισης πες τους οτι εγιναν προσθηκες και οχι αλλαγες. Οποτε πολλα ειδη τρεξιματος των παιχτων ειναι το ιδιο αθλια μ αυτα του PES 2010.
Oι τερματοφυλακες στην εκδοση που επαιξαν στην Ελλαδα δεν ηταν δουλεμενοι και ειχαν προβληματα, ενω κανεις δεν κοιταξε τακτικες. Δεν τις δοκιμασαν.
Πες στον Lami οτι εννοω οτι αν η γενικη εικονα δεν αρεσει σε καποιον beta tester δεν θα το πει. Απλα θα επισημανει τα λαθη και καποια προβληματα που θα παρουσιαστουν δηλαδη bugs.
Aν μου δινει η ΚΟΝΑΜΙ καθε χρονο μια δοκιμαστικη εκδοση του παιχνιδιου δεν θα βγαινω να λεω οτι δεν μ αρεσε και οτι και φετος το παιχνιδι δεν θα ειναι καλο. Επειδη πρωτα θα ειμαι ευγνομων και μετα δεν θα με ξαναεμπιστευτουν.
Γι αυτο και καθε χρονο εχουμε τα ιδια και τα ιδια σ οτι αφορα την συνολικη εικονα του παιχνιδιου.

google translate

Dude polakis than that I understand you are Greek.

Say the immediacy of the game is worse than that in PES 2010.
Ie the command by pressing the button more often is slow to materialize.
Also tell them that when they say it looks like the FIFA mean that KONAMI has put several items in there that PES 2011 and FIFA. As to poke among the players, avoiding the ball when at any devoted OTHER player etc.
Also tell them that there were additions, not changes. Whenever running animations are the same miserable with those of PES 2010.
The goalkeepers in the version that played in Greece was not worked and had problems, and nobody looked at tactics. Not trying.
Tell Lami meaning that if the picture does not look for in someone beta tester will not tell. Just to point out the mistakes and some problems will occur ie bugs.
If you give me the KONAMI each year a test version of the game will not come out to say that I do not like and that and this year the game will not be good. Since first I am grateful and they will not trust me again.
That's why every year we have the same old thing in that regard the overall picture of the game.

well, we will have more info this weekend thanks to community day
i don't think everyone there will be biased

then the gamescom feedback, the demo, ecc, ecc

there is no need to jump to a rash conclusion, just stay neutral for now

Just to clear this one up as i know theres a lot of confusion about this around the net and the godisageek preview doesnt mention it,the crossing system in pes2011 adheres to the same principles as the rest of the passing system and long passing system,you have to weight and place the ball on a players head now in the box,it doesnt automatically centre like a homing missile ala pes2010.

Just to clear this one up as i know theres a lot of confusion about this around the net and the godisageek preview doesnt mention it,the crossing system in pes2011 adheres to the same principles as the rest of the passing system and long passing system,you have to weight and place the ball on a players head now in the box,it doesnt automatically centre like a homing missile ala pes2010.

but it has no power bar, right?
anyway the man on wenb is tolding that pes 2011 crosses are almost identical to pes 2010

From what I have seen and read both crosses and headers have a power bar.

From what I have seen and read both crosses and headers have a power bar.
i'm sure power is on headers but many previews talk about no power bar for pes 2011 crosses, while expaner says there is
how can it be there is so much confusion?

All passes utilise the visible/invisible power bar. This would obviously include crosses. Not sure what there is to be confused about ? It's all Engineered for Freedom. :CONFUSE:

Yeah thats what I thought. If there are power bars for throw-ins and headers there will obviously be a power bar for crosses. It wouldnt make sense if it wasnt in. Even in the gameplay videos you can see long balls being played with the circle button and a power bar is underneath them.

i'm sure power is on headers but many previews talk about no power bar for pes 2011 crosses, while expaner says there is
how can it be there is so much confusion?

Theres power bars on every thing you do in pes2011,headers,throw-ins,shots,short passes,through passes,long passes,crosses.This part of the game was very finished and refined at the time i played it.

I played the rough e3 build in june and crosses is one of the first things i checked being one of my biggest bug bears in pes for so long now always being very automated.The code i played didnt have a fully finished and balanced defensive system,the animation linkage was poor in places and the code was still glitchy as was the physical behaviour of the ball.

However,it was very promising and this preview on godisageek just backs up the underlying feeling i had that potentially pes2011 was going to be quite special.

I havent played it since and like you guys will only experience it again before release when the demo hits.

Community Day should clear some minds up. Although some don't want to be "lightened up"...

I just laughed out loud when he said that "button lag" is even worse than PES 2010, since every preview says exactly the opposite, there's absolutely no button lag, some actually praising this fact.

well said dude :BYE:

That's good to hear, thanks. Crossing was really quite poor in PES2010, and far too accurate in most cases.

UNOFFICIAL LIBERTADORES TEAM:

1 Lanus (Argentina)
2 Deportivo Italia (Venezuela)
3 Monterrey (Mexico)
4 Deportivo Quito (Ecuador)
5 San Luis (Mexico)
6 Real Potosi (Bolivia)
7 Club Bolivar (Bolivia)
8 Corinthians (Brazil)
9 Estudiantes Tecos (Mexico)
10 Flamengo (Brazil)
11 Atletico Cerro (Uruguay)
12 Universidad de Chile (Chile)
13 Allianza Lima (Peru)
14 Emelec (Ecuador)
15 Once Caldas (Colombia)
16 Independiente Medellin (Colombia)
17 Cruzeiro (Brazil)
18 Juan Aurich (Peru)
19 Junior (Colombia)
20 Colon (Argentina)
21 Caracas (Venezuela)
22 Deportivo Tachira (Venezuela)
23 Newell’s Old Boys (Argentina)
24 Velez Sarsfield (Argentina)
25 Club Blooming (Bolivia)
26 Club Nacional (Paraguay)
27 Cerro Porteno (Paraguay)
28 Club Libertad (Paraguay)
29 Internacional (Brazil)
30 Estudiantes De La Plata (Argentina)

That's a lot of Latino talent for my ML campaign :SMUG: Only hoping they're all included in the ML database though and not do a PES 2010.

That's a lot of Latino talent for my ML campaign :SMUG: Only hoping they're all included in the ML database though and not do a PES 2010.

Yay.Can't wait to start ML campaign and sign the likes of Ganso,Neymar [no Santos tho] Coutinho, Douglas Costa etc.I think the introduction of South American clubs [assuming they are done properly] would add much to the ML.

Jon Murphy said on Twitter (yep he is back on it) that just because some teams don't appear on the video for libertadores, doesn't mean they won't be there.

It's true that the demo have Benfica,Real Madrid,Inter and Manchester united as the demo teams ?

Definitely not final demo teams, I think. I know why you're talking about this, someone mentioned some teams, including those. That's probably some teams Konami "picked up" to show in the preview code.

Definitely not final demo teams, I think. I know why you're talking about this, someone mentioned some teams, including those. That's probably some teams Konami "picked up" to show in the preview code.

hum, thanks.. i want Benfica :WORSHIP:

few years ago, Seabass said that he love Benfica, so i can supose that Benfica will be in.. let's see it:))

hum, thanks.. i want Benfica :WORSHIP:

few years ago, Seabass said that he love Benfica, so i can supose that Benfica will be in.. let's see it:))

Apparently he said the same thing about Lazio and some other team.

Would be nice to have Benfica with David Luiz dominating the air with his lovely hair :D

p.s. and please, take Ángel di María back :D

I reckon all of the Copa Libertadores teams will be licensed.

:TTTH: Libertadores CUP have 32 Teams......not 30.

Where's Sao Paulo? (the most brazilian winner of this competition, 3 cups)

Where's Chivas Guadalajara? (a great mexican team)

Interestingly, this two teams are in the semi-finals of this competition.

wtf konami?!

Wouldn't mind having a portuguese team in the demo, would definitely be a first (although I'm your worse enemy! :P PORTOOO!)

Porto ? :RANT::RANT::RANT::RANT::RANT::RANT::RANT::RANT::RANT:

worst team in Portugal.. Corruption it's the fucking word to describe that team.

Apparently he said the same thing about Lazio and some other team.

Would be nice to have Benfica with David Luiz dominating the air with his lovely hair :D

p.s. and please, take Ángel di María back :D

Benfica have more and more great players, that's the reason why Benfica played the way that played.

Players like, Luisão,Maxi Pereira,Fabio Coentrão,Aimar,Javi Garcia ( i cant understand why real dont want him in the past, worldclass DMF),Ramires,Cardozo,Saviola, the new player Gaitan ex Boca Juniores,Kardec etc..:WORSHIP::WORSHIP::WORSHIP:

What, Di Maria back ?? of course that i like that ahahah.. Di Maria is a great player, in the world cup he didnt what he can do..just one reason, he did the all left wall side.. maradona:RANT::RANT:

Porto ? :RANT::RANT::RANT::RANT::RANT::RANT::RANT::RANT::RANT:

worst team in Portugal.. Corruption it's the fucking word to describe that team.

Benfica have more and more great players, that's the reason why Benfica played the way that played.

Players like, Luisão,Maxi Pereira,Fabio Coentrão,Aimar,Javi Garcia ( i cant understand why real dont want him in the past, worldclass DMF),Ramires,Cardozo,Saviola, the new player Gaitan ex Boca Juniores,Kardec etc..:WORSHIP::WORSHIP::WORSHIP:

What, Di Maria back ?? of course that i like that ahahah.. Di Maria is a great player, in the world cup he didnt what he can do..just one reason, he did the all left wall side.. maradona:RANT::RANT:

lol :SNACK:

THIS IS REAL????

LIGA BRASILEIRA

* Brasil Cruzeiro E.C.
* Brasil S.C. Corinthians
* Brasil C.R. Flamengo
* Brasil SC Internacional
* Brasil São Paulo F.C
* Brasil Avaí
* Brasil Vasco
* Brasil Ceará
* Brasil Goiás