PES 2011 Discussion thread

I think that the boot editor should be something like this: they only provide the model of the boot, then you choose one type, for example the nike mercurial and then you choose the colours that you want for the boot on each player...what do you think?

You can do this in NBA 2K10, its a great feature and there are a lot of different shoes from different manufacturers to choose from.

PES 2008 15 Stadiums

PES 2009 19 stadiums

PES 2010 22/23 stadiums

PES 2011 25/26 stadiums

For me it's ridiculous. What are doing stadiums creators? 4 stadiums in one year? :FAIL:

Maybe they have a reason they can't create that many stadiums because of licensing issues held by either EA or asking too much money and that's why they were generous enough and gave us a stadium editor?

I'm starting to think many like to see the glass half empty.

There are 2 European versions:

1- BLES 00688 - English (UK), Russian, Greek, Swedish, and Dutch.
2- BLES 00689 - French, Italian, Spanish, German and Portuguese.

Take your pick :)

Only bear in mind that if you want to use one of the OFs out there you should make sure you use the OF for your code. Also I'm not quite sure PES 2011 will use the same system.

Thanks Lami, that's really helpful. Hopefully Konami will let us download commentary packs like FIFA does. I wouldn't mind paying for some Kabira commentary to be honest. :))

If you want to have the game early with spanish commentary and menus you should import it from spain. Its the only and safest way to get a "spanish" version.
;)

Well,I much prefer the menus in English and I don't mind the english commentary but would be nice to have the spanish commentary as an option, oh well

The USA version features both english and spanish commentary/menus :SNACK:

Yes, I know, but I wanted to import because:

1. To get the game earlier
2. To be able to use the option files made for UK users

Although since we now have Copa Libertadores, I am sure there will be a lot of good option files based on the South American copy of the game (US NTSC) so I would probably purchase both.

Yes, I know, but I wanted to import because:

1. To get the game earlier
2. To be able to use the option files made for UK users

Although since we now have Copa Libertadores, I am sure there will be a lot of good option files based on the South American copy of the game (US NTSC) so I would probably purchase both.

Last year the UK version was different SKU compared to the Spain version, therefore the option files were not compatible between them. Beware!

Last year the UK version was different SKU compared to the Spain version, therefore the option files were not compatible between them. Beware!

I know, thanks. That's why I wanted to know what commentary languages the UK version has (since best OF are for the UK version)

Hopefully Konami makes all PAL OFs compatible with each other this time, or better yet, full compatibility between PAL and NTSC OFs.

I have a feeling this won't be the case though.

A friend played the PES 2011 at PES2011 presentation in Athens.
He said me that the game is the same with pes 2010. The running animations are the same but they add more animations for passes, dribles, some moves.
The graphics are little better. The manual passes are very good but they are difficult, we will need traning..
He said me that the pes 2011 is the pes2010 with more animations and manual passes..

He said me that the game is the same with pes 2010. The running animations are the same but they add more animations for passes, dribles, some moves.
The graphics are little better. The manual passes are very good but they are difficult, we will need traning..
He said me that the pes 2011 is the pes2010 with more animations and manual passes..

That's a very, VERY good thing!
But it's an opinion so we still must wait!

You just made that up. Firstly, it's pretty obvious that the running animations aren't the same, you can see it on videos, and every report contradicts everything you just said. Since you've been nothing but a cynic on this topic, I don't think that kind of talk of "a friend who played the game" without additional proof works. Try something else.

Last edited:
You just made that up. Firstly, it's pretty obvious that the running animations aren't the same, you can see it on videos, and every report contradicts everything you just said. Since you've been nothing but a cynic on this topic, I don't think that kind of talk of "a friend who played the game" without additional proof works. Try something else.

+1, plain BS for me...

We will see the game when we will play it. Not from KONAMI's videos...My friend played the game...And he isnt a fanboy like you..

I searched for PES 2011 presentations pictures...

18983367.png

Sorry for my bad english...They recorded not they are record..

Last edited:
No need to debate if it's pes 2010 1/2...We have read tons of previews, everybody says this year is different in every aspect.
The diffeference is good? That's another question ofcourse

isn't this what people was searching for?
Pes 2010 with manual passing and improved animations?

it's at least what i'm waiting for pes 2011

From the videos there seems to be some similarities to PES 2010, however there is alot that is different. The videos look quality along side all the positive previews. It seems Konami's focus must now be on the GK's. I would rather have them superhuman than what they are now. But in an ideal world they should be well balanced.
Its good to know we will finally have a decent next gen pes this year.

From the videos there seems to be some similarities to PES 2010, however there is alot that is different. The videos look quality along side all the positive previews. It seems Konami's focus must now be on the GK's. I would rather have them superhuman than what they are now. But in an ideal world they should be well balanced.
Its good to know we will finally have a decent next gen pes this year.

Greek power does have some merit,lets keep are feet on the ground until gamescom and when the demo hits because this will be the real acid test with the vocal hardcore able too offer a more balanced opinion of the game.

Positive playtests covering little more then a few hours game time are one thing but extensive play time over days are another.

Its easy to be impressed by any product at first where problems at a games core are often difficult to detect,often being masked by a good front end and improvements over a previous iteration.

While the video is OK,the bowling effect of the ball is still very apparent as is the stiffness of pes2010s animations in places,which are still very entrenched,as well as sticky ball physics amongst others.

I still enjoy pes2010 and blue samuri despite there flaws but im not going to let what i want pes2011 to be cloud my judgement based on the positive previews of those that have there own agenders and motives for giving pes2011 such high praise this early when the video indicates something quite different.

Dont get me wrong pes2011 might turn out to be the best thing since sliced bread,then again it might not be quite the sum of its said parts or live up to its early promise.I was impressed with what i saw at E3 but some of PESs fundamental problems still remained.

1000 extra frames of animation is not a big number in terms of todays games,and lets not forget games like ISS on the n64 had 17,000 frames of animation which has always put PESs pultry number to shame and that includes the limited number on the current platforms.

Last edited:
The thing is that what people want from PES2011 are changes that aren't really feasible until at least 2012. You can't just completely overhaul a game - particularly with freedom of passing aim being such an alien concept to PES besides the offensively (almost charmingly) bad manual right stick passing - and expect a 10/10 effort first time. If the passing is as free as a semi/manual hybrid as seems to be what rather conflicting reports are saying, then it is almost guaranteed to throw up problems of it's own. For me that's part of why I want to play a demo so much, to see how well they've managed things on their first attempt!

The thing is that what people want from PES2011 are changes that aren't really feasible until at least 2012. You can't just completely overhaul a game - particularly with freedom of passing aim being such an alien concept to PES besides the offensively (almost charmingly) bad manual right stick passing - and expect a 10/10 effort first time. If the passing is as free as a semi/manual hybrid as seems to be what rather conflicting reports are saying, then it is almost guaranteed to throw up problems of it's own. For me that's part of why I want to play a demo so much, to see how well they've managed things on their first attempt!

Your probably more right then you think,pes2011 will probably gain peoples lost respect back for the franchise and silence the doubters,with pes2012 being the game where everything is finetuned and perfected with further additional animation frames being added and tweaking to a hopefully solid formula.

My worry is some peoples hopes and expectations have become so over inflated with some(not all)already proclaiming pes is back, with konami and others building the hype tower so high that the reality of what pes2011 actually is causes a even bigger backlash and huge disapointment when people play it.

Did pes ever really go away or did the competition just raise the bar in the minds of some not all,because even when i play pes on the ps2 now it isnt quite what it was.

Let us not forget,we are all mostly seasoned digital football players,how much can this genre really offer us apart from better graphics,animation,physics and more control of are digital protaganists on the pitch and how we the end user have a greater influence on the play with are stick and buttons.

Lets all keep it real,its been less then a year since pes2010 which is nothing in the game development world of today.

Last edited:
Your probably more right then you think,pes2011 will probably gain peoples lost respect back for the franchise and silence the doubters,with pes2012 being the game where everything is finetuned and perfected with further additional animation frames being added and tweaking to a hopefully solid formula.

My worry is some peoples hopes and expectations have become so over inflated with some(not all)already proclaiming pes is back, with konami and others building the hype tower so high that the reality of what pes2011 actually is causes a even bigger backlash and huge disapointment when people play it.

Did pes ever really go away or did the competition just raise the bar in the minds of some not all,because even when i play pes on the ps2 now it isnt quite what it was.

Let us not forget,we are all mostly seasoned digital football players,how much can this genre really offer us apart from better graphics,animation,physics and more control of are digital protaganists on the pitch and how we the end user have a greater influence on the play with are stick and buttons.

Lets all keep it real,its been less then a year since pes2010 which is nothing in the game development world of today.

great post:WORSHIP:

Back
Top Bottom