PES 2011 Discussion thread

I think PES 2010 layed down the foundations last year and was quite obvious to see and I said that last years was a one version to soon for me personally to get interested but I could see them make a change last year. PES2010 is equivalent to FIFA 07 IMO and this year is were they make huge strides from the base they got last year.

Wenb,pesfan and pesgaming need pes2011 to be a success this year and win back the hearts and minds of the hardcore otherwise there nothing more then pes on the ps2 memorial sites.Plus they all have affiliations with konami whether they admit it or not and do recieve perks(early code and ps3 de-buggers)for talking pes2011 up in a positive light as do the media.

Strong words i know,but wenb has crossed the line so many times it doesnt know where the line is anymore and shares the same dirty water as the rest of the sharks in the media.

Sorry lami,has to be said,every site except this one is banning people that have anything remotely negative to say about pes2011 which isnt fare or just nor is deleating contructive posts,its dictatorship and the equivalent to stalin and hitler burning all the books and trying to mind wash the kids,thus re-writing history.If pes2011 is as good as there saying it is what have they to fear.

Pes2011 is good though.

Last edited:
I think PES 2010 layed down the foundations last year and was quite obvious to see and I said that last years was a one version to soon for me personally to get interested but I could see them make a change last year. PES2010 is equivalent to FIFA 07 IMO and this year is were they make huge strides from the base they got last year.

Yep.. I'm expecting quite big changes this time out...

Okay Lami, I removed mine.

No need to do that Han, there isn't a grassy knoll on here.. I don't think there is anyway...:JAY:

Wenb,pesfan and pesgaming need pes2011 to be a success this year and win back the hearts and minds of the hardcore otherwise there nothing more then pes on the ps2 memorial sites.Plus they all have affiliations with konami whether they admit it or not and do recieve perks(early code and ps3 de-buggers)for talking pes2011 up in a positive light as do the media.

Strong words i know,but wenb has crossed the line so many times it doesnt know where the line is anymore and shares the same dirty water as the rest of the sharks in the media.

Sorry lami,has to be said,every site except this one is banning people that have anything remotely negative to say about pes2011 which isnt fare or just nor is deleating contructive posts,its dictatorship and the equivalent to stalin and hitler burning all the books and trying to mind wash the kids,thus re-writing history.If pes2011 is as good as there saying it is what have they to fear.

Pes2011 is good though.

Because this is a PES thread, not a WENB, PESFan, PESGaming or any other fansite/mag/gamingsite thread. Its not about any of them. It's about PES and only PES.

Go ahead and criticize PES and Konami all you want, but please no one turn this into a hate thread.

Was this 'create your own leagues' posted earlier thing confirmed at all? I hope it's true as something like that would be awesome for ML.

is this stadium editor real? or it's gonna let us only edit minor things like nets, grass, adboards, seats colors etc?? I mean it would be nice if they gave us the tool to build proper stadium ourselves.
And the menu' seems to suggest there is a partnership with FM. Maybe finally they decided to use FM's stats and tactics.

Last edited:
To me the info we are receiving are similar to that of ISS 3, new pens system and the ability to build you save points and can buy stadium sections to creat new stadium YouTube - Let's Play: International Superstar Soccer 3
iss3_790screen004.jpg

review of ISS3 http://www.deafgamers.com/iss3.htm

tricks good too!!!
YouTube - International Superstar Soccer 3 PC - Some Tricks

International Superstar​
Soccer 3​
51HZY35EEBL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
  • Year : 2002
    [*]Platform : РС,PS2,GC

[*]Screens :

Last edited:
Spotted this over at the Neoseeker forums. Dont know if its true:

PES 2011 will have a fully featured edit mode that has been completely upgraded over its predecessor.
I have received this information from a well respected source. Everything outlined here will be announced over the next month and at Gamescom 2010.

STADIUM EDITOR - The stadium editor will allow you to create your own stadiums. You will be able to choose capacity (between 1,000-100,000), seat colours, edit the adboards and hoardings, edit the turf style (similar to PES 2008), edit the nets (loose or tight, shape and colour), edit the architecture and roofing to a certain extent including tunnel placement and choose whether there is a running track, plain ground, or grass around the pitch. You can also choose to bring the stands closer to the pitch and choose to have a cage similar to certain stadia present in Germany and other parts of the world. With this tool it should be possible to recreate many different stadiums from all over the world with lots of variation in style. There are currently around 25 stadiums in PES 2011 (not all licensed ones). This is more than PES 2010 which had 22. The Maracana stadium in Brazil and the Mestalla of Valencia CF. There will be a total of 25 slots to create stadiums giving you a grand total of around 50 possible stadiums.

SLOTS - PES 2011 does not feature unlimited slots, however the number of available slots has increased dramatically over previous games. Other League slots stretch from A-Z now (A&B are already taken up with some teams such as Boca Juniors, PES United, WE United). There are 25 stadium slots and the amount of created players has increased but the exact number is unknown.

OTHER EDIT FEATURES - PES 2011 does not feature a boot editor. Boots and balls will be added by Konami through updates like PES 2010 but in a more consistent manner. You will be able to create teams, stadiums and even full leagues (for use with offline game modes such as Become A Legend, League/Cup and Master League) with qualification structures. In addition you will be able to edit the league emblems too. This is all on top of the current edit mode system thats present in PES 2010.

OTHER PES 2011 INFO - Not all the Copa Liberatodores teams have been added yet. License negotiations are ongoing still and wont be finalised until August. It is expected that all teams from this competition will be licensed. The licenses surprise is more leagues however what they are and how many is unknown. Master League online will be revealed at Gamescom along with more in depth Become A Legend information. The public demo will follow in early September with the games release in early October.

Sounds quite plausible but it could just be a load of nonsense.

Source: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49955/t1555587-pes-2011-edit-mode-blowout/

Sounds like rubbish, cannot imagine the stadium editor being that comprehensive, especially when Jon Murphy advised there is nothing that can be done this year for the nets, FIFA has hat feature though.

Sounds like rubbish, cannot imagine the stadium editor being that comprehensive, especially when Jon Murphy advised there is nothing that can be done this year for the nets, FIFA has hat feature though.

It would be great if it was true but it sounds too good to be.

That's the second time I've heard the Mestalla mentioned as a new Stadium (I think Ronaldinho_23 mentioned it months ago), so you never know, could be some truth in it. Also adds weight to what Adam said about there being 25 stadia in total. I'm disappointed at the lack of stadia given that PES5 had about 45 stadia back in the PS2 days. I'm also disappointed to read (if true) that there's only 25 slots for created stadia. The only limit should be the size of the hard drive. Typical Konami.

Let's first get the 25 slots then complain about how little there are ;)
The murmurs are growing louder around the editable league structures. OF makers will have a fiela d day if it's true.

The problem is collating all those leagues together. If it just goes
down the standard OF route then it's going to be a question of finding that one OF that has every league/team you want. It's not such a problem when there are only a couple of spare league slots, but League A-Z could be a different kettle of fish.

I guess it could be true, but I am skeptic about the depth of stadium editor. Would be be huge to have all those features...

I think that the boot editor should be something like this: they only provide the model of the boot, then you choose one type, for example the nike mercurial and then you choose the colours that you want for the boot on each player...what do you think?

Can anybody with a UK PS3 copy of PES2010 please confirm if there is spanish commentary included in the disc?

I would like to import PES 2011 but I would prefer if it also had spanish commentary.

Thanks

There are 2 European versions:

1- BLES 00688 - English (UK), Russian, Greek, Swedish, and Dutch.
2- BLES 00689 - French, Italian, Spanish, German and Portuguese.

Take your pick :)

Only bear in mind that if you want to use one of the OFs out there you should make sure you use the OF for your code. Also I'm not quite sure PES 2011 will use the same system.

Last edited:
Exactly Han, no point having a game with 50 stadiums but the gameplay sucks. Far far more important that the manpower is used to make sure that the gameplay experience is great.

Back
Top Bottom